Constitutional Emergency

This post is specifically for hearing if YOU ARE COMING and details for those coming. All other talk from those not attending can be posted here. (All not coming comments misplaced here will be deleted. We will keep the comment section here on topic specific and uncluttered).

Here's is the latest update for the spring meeting. 

The meeting is set for May 16, 17, 18

Because of other commitments my wife and I have those dates are pretty much set in concrete. 

We may not need all three days but better too much time than not enough.  Twana will be making up an agenda. 

I will make a fire pit (don't want to burn up my pasture or woods) and firewood available.  As it now stands breakfast and supper will be on your own.  That's subject to change. 

We have a couple of folks coming who have volunteered to cook.  Lunch will be a community meal.  Nothing fancy, burgers and dogs.  We will probably have coffee and donuts available in the morning.  We will be looking for contributions to cover the cost of a port-a-potty, coffee, donuts, burgers, dogs, etc. 

we need to get confirmed commitments for this so Twana can check into reserving a block of rooms at a motel. 

As I stated before dry camping will be available.  For those of you who will be camping you are welcome to come as early as you would like.  My wife and I would enjoy having you visit with us. 

I have no problems with adult beverages, however, anyone gets out of control I will not hesitate to call the sheriff and have them removed.  This last statement probably wasn't necessary but I want everyone to be clear. 

No speakers but Twana is looking for individuals who can possibly do some training.  The rifle range will be available after the close of business each day.  However, any problems and it gets shut down.  I hope I'm not coming across as overly harsh but this is my home and I am concerned for everyone's welfare. 

Once again let me stress that we need to get attendance confirmations as soon as possible.  In order to confirm that you will be coming send me (Marvin) a personal message. 

That way I will be able to send you an individual message with directions on how to get here. 

Thanks.  Marvin

Brain Storming......demonstrations

• Bug out bags
  • water purification techniques and tools
  • campfire cooking
  • eatable plants 
  • emergency first aid demo and training maybe
  • face to face time about what we are preparing for

No Outside speakers will be brought in - we've been spoken AT enough.

We need to start getting a head count of who is attending for some specific reasons.

1. Porta Potty's

2. I need to know who all will be staying in a hotel? When I get that number I can then call the hotel and see if I can reserve a block of rooms at a good rate.

Twana

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where in Arkansas?

About 35 miles east southeast of Fort Smith.

well that is one I can make . If I am still invited ? I want to meet and see what we have to work with . I am on disability and I will have to sacrfice t make it ! But this is countdown time and we need to see the size of the force we will have to train and the healthy young men you wil carry a heavy load due to the willingness of us older ppl but we do have our limitation ! I am 53 and have a new lease on life ! I feel one objective is a simple one and very inportant for each state or possibly area of states where to meet when code red goes into effect and how to egually divide our man & woman power ! We have to consider the old style grunt formations from fire team to squad to Platoon s and right up the line with out this there is no control in a real code red event we nee 25 to 100 mile hand hel communication other than cell phones and at the same time we need the ones you buy at Wal-Mart on the rack and activaate over the phone to any one ! Just some thoughts that ahve been on my mind

Count me in I have 2 mths to save and as long as we are still pre code red I will take a nice double bed as opposed to being a tuff guy camping ! I have had y share of sleeping in the rain . . . lol

Twana please let me know if I am still welcome I don't know if my thoughts are invited but ifso I am willing :)

Dwight USMC SGT VET Georgia about a 10 hour drivr and what about security and unwanted infiltrators ?

Have you heard from Ron We could ride together I can go by and pick him up if he feels like it ! Let me know I misplaced his email ! Please !

Haven't heard from him Dwight.

Not a fact but last time I talked to him he was a little under the weather ? He lives in Summerville GA and I live in Ball Ground I could make a swing over by his way and pick him up if any one can contact him  . . . . . . I could use a little bit of help on fuel or I am honestly thinking about a bus and bringing my 18 year old son who has a normal 18 yr olds view of life . Thought we might ride the bus and let him see how other ppl live  It would be an eye opener for a kewl kid that drives a GT Mstang  . . . . lol ! He is going in the Navy I talked him out of te Marines. They are looking for a few good bullet sponges ? Not my son if he can get an education in the Navy as opposed to a Purple Heart or a 21 gun salute as a Marine . The Marines are not like a John Wayne movie !

Sir this is going to be held on your property if I am not mistaken ? Do you or have you thought about a permitt or internal security ? You are welcome to email me at usmcsgtbuynsell@aol.com I assume you are or were a Peace officier ? So I feel you are probably connected but this should be a members only event IMHO ? Do you have any thoughts on security or possible authorities sutting down the meeting due to "unlawful assembly" ?

Ms. Twana Motel my 18 yr old son and me please we are going to do some bonding and he is suprisingly interested in the future of this country ! A lot more so than many teens around his aga and he like Neil Bortzs, Shean Hanity,Rush Limbaugh, and Herman Cain > Also 60's and 70's rock & roll and Country music and God above :) 

We may take a bus so he can see all of the different standards of living from North of Atl to Arknsaw ! Wow did I evr do one of my classic is-spells on that one . . . . lol

I tried you on facebook are you still locked out ? Your profile was up yesterday but you could not receive private messages ? Well headed to the GYM got to run ! Please stay in touch one way or the other ! usmcsgtbuynsell@aol.com .. I think you have become a cyber target from your email getting hi-jacked to you facebook email me and I will share some of the small knowledge I do have in IT an being a Ghost :)

Hav you heard from Ron is his health holding up ?

Watley

I will try again ?

I will be there.

Sounds great.

Twana, I will be there.  And I thought this comment section was ONLY for the "shows" and not for the "no-shows"!

"This post is specifically for hearing if YOU ARE COMING and details for those coming. All other talk from those not attending can be posted here. (All not coming comments misplaced here will be deleted. We will keep the comment section here on topic specific and uncluttered)."

count me in Twana ...also can I bring a cpl pa ppl with me

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service