I received an email with poll questions from the Tea Party Command Center it has just four poll questions and the last one is about OAS and Col. Riley. Take a look and support OAS in the poll.

We need to hear your opinions.  Even more, Congress needs to hear what you have to say on the issues.  Please place your vote in one or all of the following polls and then share them with your friends!

unclesam.gif

#1:  Should the current immigration laws be enforced before Congress begins to consider any immigration reform?

http://tinyurl.com/lfz3nhr

#2:  Is Sharia law compatible with the US Constitution?

http://tinyurl.com/kmjmx63

#3:  Should the Pledge of allegiance be required in all schools?

http://tinyurl.com/qe26fxt

#4:   Do you support Col. Riley and American Spring?

http://tinyurl.com/qyujp5z

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just voted in all four! 

• Same here-

• I don't like polls its a good way to get emails and a miss use of information..ie up and coming campaigns.  I don't do petitions or polls.  People should be cautious

• You, Sir, are one of the reasons America is in the mess it is in. Get some guts and stand up for America.

• Amen to that Jon Rourke - Some folks use such lame excuses to not stand up for America. As a song i have heard goes, "You must stand for something - Or you will fall for anything." Many, obviously including michelle Turner, will turn coattail, run and hide, at the first sign of any small resistance, bluffs and etc by the opposition. With God on your side, who can be against you, that matters! My advice to folks like michelle, "Get some back bone and stand up for America - NOW - or suffer the consequence. Please consider - "If not Me - Then Who" "If not NOW - Then When?" Your Country needs YOU - NOW."

• Martin, I agree with you 100%...Our First Patriots went against big odds, lost many ,BUT they won and we have AMERICA...TO ALL THE COWARDS, TIME TO PAY IT FORWARD FOR ALL THOSE WHO DIED BEFORE US ...... TO GIVE US WHAT WE HAVE TODAY , are YOU going to let them have died in vain???! May 16 , 2014 can't come soon enough...GOD  bless those of us BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP FOR AMERICA !

• Amen Martin, well said.      Fear is their weapon, they are big on it.      Have Campaigned on it for years, look at Bottled Water, Global Warming etc.         We either stand up, bravely, and do what we have to do, or sit by complacently, and watch Our Lives, go down the Toliet of Socialsm.        They want to tell you how to eat, how to think, how to talk, how to live, who to live with, but, be very careful about Guns and God, those things are bad for you,        Patriots have never had it easy, and things worth fighting for are the things of value, not you I-Pad,,or Facebook image. Your FREEDOM!!!!!

• Jon, I agree with you. We must stand for freedom and America!

• I agree in general with American Spring.    My biggest concern is not trusting obama, and believe he will be ready for American Spring - with his own army he used when the government was shut down.   I understand he has them training exactly like our real military, and they're wearing idential uniforms (just without any identification on them....... just like Putin did with all the military he has in Crimea.        Anticipate he will attempt to include them in a martial law attempt, and expect our regular military to fight the American Spring people off.....        AGREE we can't go on much longer with obama's dictatorship and total contempt of America and our laws!      He just keeps doing one thing after the other to make life more difficult for citizens and reduce jobs and destroy the economy.     Just don't trust obama and with American Spring not carrying weapons......don't think that will make any difference to how obama chooses to respond ----- unless the Navy Yard people are also present and join in for protection of American Spring.       Nothing will stop obama except taking him out, and don't think he will go peacefully.   

• Carol -

No one should trust Obama.  Having said that, at some point, you have to make a decision, as we at OAS have - whether this country is worth putting your life on the line.  We have made that decision and it is a resounding YES!!!  It is possible Obama may call out his stasi police on us.  However, I don't really think it will happen.  Think about it - if there are millions of people in the streets of DC, the MSM will have to cover it simply because DC WILL be shut down!!!  Now, do you really think he or any other politician really wants pictures and video of police firing on unarmed, peaceful, law-abiding citizens, armed with nothing but Bibles and Constitution, on tvs all across the country?  I don't think so.  Again, we who love our country to the very depths of our souls are willing to take that risk.  At some point, the time comes when we ALL must make a decision as to whether this country is worth the fight!  NOW IS THE TIME!!!  As an Army veteran, I also firmly believe that our military WILL stand with the American citizen when push comes to shove!!  I believe 100% God is with us on our mission as well.  Dig deep, Carol, and find your courage!  Anything worth having is worth fighting for, is it not?  God Bless!

This reply was deleted.