Constitutional Emergency

I received an email with poll questions from the Tea Party Command Center it has just four poll questions and the last one is about OAS and Col. Riley. Take a look and support OAS in the poll.

We need to hear your opinions.  Even more, Congress needs to hear what you have to say on the issues.  Please place your vote in one or all of the following polls and then share them with your friends!

#1:  Should the current immigration laws be enforced before Congress begins to consider any immigration reform?

http://tinyurl.com/lfz3nhr

#2:  Is Sharia law compatible with the US Constitution?

http://tinyurl.com/kmjmx63

#3:  Should the Pledge of allegiance be required in all schools?

http://tinyurl.com/qe26fxt

#4:   Do you support Col. Riley and American Spring?

http://tinyurl.com/qyujp5z

Views: 4610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I voted in all 4.

IF ALL OF THE TEA PARTY DOESN'T BACK OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING, THEY ARE WASTING THE AMERICAN CITIZEN'S TIME!!!!!!!

When I went to Washington years ago before the "Tea Party" even got it's name, I worked with Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and Reverend Manning before they were famous! Our original reason was for ONE SINGLE CAUSE and that was to protect the Constitution, not to form another political party as if that could do anything in an entirely corrupt government. The Tea Party has no one leader and it is splintered into many different groups who seem to have many different issues. The Original Tea Party was supposed to accomplish ONE THING "ONLY", the Same as Operation American Spring, TO PROTECT OUR CONSTITUTION!!! I practically stopped even donating, since they are no longer interested in protecting the Constitution. If the Tea Party tries to protect the Constitution it mostly does it by the Rules Of The Constitution which the corrupt government is no longer following. In Short: If all of the Tea Party is no longer following Operation American Spring, but instead is waiting to help to elect the so-call correct politicians in 2014 to positions that our government Doesn't Listen To because they are not following the Constitution it is wasting its time. Obama will soon find reason to call Martial Law and if we don't stop him before he stops us,,,,,THE TEA PARTY IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!! 

I am in total agreement..........all the Tea Parties must come together under one roof and support Col. Riley on May 16th.

Many tea party leaders are narcissists and egomaniacs! One very popular group in Alabama quickly comes to mind. Get on their site and it's one video and article after another flattering their president because she testified before congress and is always on Fox News! With them, it's all about local and state issues! They completely miss the big picture, i.e. the destruction of America! Give any of those Tea Party leaders, with their self imaged rock star status, a stage and an audience, I guarantee you they'll be in D.C. on May 16th for OAS! You just have to stroke their egos!!

Like Yuri said: 'It's not James Bond... It's all right out there in the open."

Wake Up, America! They're Running Our Country into the ground, and It's Time to Get Rid of Them Now!

It's no joke !!

Support American Spring May 16, 2014

Do your homework !!!

OBAMA's END GAME REVEALED BY KGB - Communist

Don't take my word for it, hear it from their own mouth!

Please don't be a useful idiot, do your homework.
I don't mean any disrespect OK, Just listen what they have planed for us all !!

Please click on the links ... Episode 8 .. Starring Yuri Bezmenov,

Obama, John Kerry, Jim Wallis, Hillary & Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Nancy…

Clicks on the links to learn what were up against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA&feature=player_deta...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA&list=PL563AC789485B...

http://commieblaster.com/

Please E-Mail (Forward ) to everyone, It's easy !!! For all that America is and has given the world, is it to much to ask to keep your fellow Americans informed to spread the word ?? We don't have much time. ________________________________

Agenda - Grinding America Down - Free Movie - How we got here.

# 1 - http://vimeo.com/63749370

U.S. Declaration of Independence

... Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of   these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, ... when   a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object   evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right,   it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for   their future security."

I am throttled by poor health and cannot join the event. But my heart and mind are there. I truly believe it is the way to turn the tide of this tyrannical government.

I support the OAS.  I just convinced a friend of mine to donate $3500 to grps. going to the event from Calif. and Az.  Even tho' I can't be there, I will continue to assist others in getting there.  

Thank you roquedog, those of us there, will have you in our Heart    Not all can go, but, all can support in one way or another.      Figure out how you can help, if you can't attend, say for Health or Age related reasons, you can write letters to Newspapers, spread the word, sponsor someone.  Help pay for a bus, etc. Donate.

I have also just voted in all four links and the same way in all of them in support of reform and OAS! Nothing anyone has tried has been able to make either Obama or the criminally complicit Congress which enables his duplicity and multiple violations of his Oath of Office and attacks on the Bill of rights, CEASE AND DESIST! It has to be stopped while it still can be and, the best and most immediate hope of that is Operation American Spring. To Michelle Turner: Either you commit to what is right or you don't; the choice is yours for now, but, failure to stand for freedom and what is right inevitably leads to the loss of those freedoms and your ability to CHOOSE what is best for yourself and family.  REMEMBER THAT BEFORE BEING SO UTTERLY TIMID, THERE IS RISK IN SIMPLY BEING ALIVE. TAKE A STAND AND, STAY WITH IT!!

I also voted on all four issues - Conservatives - NOT Rinos, NOT Obama and his leftist minions - have the values, and the courage to stand up to this evil that's overtaking our country.  We need to fight this every way we can.  We need to end Political Correctness and not be afraid of being called the ugly names that leftists label us with when we have views that reject their communist, Islamic and Constitution bashing ideology.

I support OAS, and Col. Riley.  He's a true American Hero.  God Bless America and God Protect Col. Riley and all the brave men and women who will stand up for all of us and face down the evil of this Administration.

Just voted in all 4 also... God bless all you patriots

On May 16Th were bringing the ALAMO to D.C.  (district of criminals)....don patterson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service