Constitutional Emergency

I received an email with poll questions from the Tea Party Command Center it has just four poll questions and the last one is about OAS and Col. Riley. Take a look and support OAS in the poll.

We need to hear your opinions.  Even more, Congress needs to hear what you have to say on the issues.  Please place your vote in one or all of the following polls and then share them with your friends!

#1:  Should the current immigration laws be enforced before Congress begins to consider any immigration reform?

http://tinyurl.com/lfz3nhr

#2:  Is Sharia law compatible with the US Constitution?

http://tinyurl.com/kmjmx63

#3:  Should the Pledge of allegiance be required in all schools?

http://tinyurl.com/qe26fxt

#4:   Do you support Col. Riley and American Spring?

http://tinyurl.com/qyujp5z

Views: 4645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't tie your polls to emails and 'blast faxes'.  I filled out the polls but will have to go back and cancel email 'alerts' I'm already on...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

Just Voted all four too !!  ..  " The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from Time to Time with the Blood of Patriots and TYRANTS "  ... Thomas Jefferson .

Me too! Wouldn't it be God sent if we could get back to the conservative constitutional framework our founders gave us? With God's support, I pray we will! Molon Labe!

I voted on all 4, but wish the 1st question had other options. For instance... Complete building the security fence, and deport any illegals as they are found to be here illegally. While all that is being done FOLLOW AND EXECUTE THE LAWS WE HAVE!

For God and Country!

P.S. I was a little disappointed that the question for Harry and OAS didn't have a "Hell Yes" for a selection! 

I have been responding to every email I receive with: Operation American Spring. May 16th 2014 in DC. We're not leaving until there is change.

I voted in all four quesitons......yes, OAS!!! and Col. Riley.....Good to see it here.....I helped found the SW MI Tea Party several years ago!! 

just voted all 4

Yes to all of the first questions, neither for the second question.

>>>  " WE THE PEOPLE " STAND WITH COL . HARRY RILEY , FRED BROWNBILL AND OTHERS WHO HAVE ORGANIZED " OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING " . WE ALSO STAND WITH GENERAL PAUL VALLELY AND ALL OTHER OFFICERS WHO OPPOSE THE ILLEGAL , TYRANNICAL REGIME OF obummer . 

I just voted on all 4 and was happy to do so. ( US ARMY 72-77 WAS PROUD TO SERVE) And looking forward to serve again with all my fellow Americans with the rebirth of are great Country in " OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING " GOD BLESS AMERICA AND US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see that we are getting this kind if exposure for our righteous cause,delighted to vote for #4 on this poll and am looking forward to seeing more of these kinds of polls!

I'm just wondering.......this really doesn't pertain to this discussion but my neighbor, a truck driver, just told me that he has noticed an unusual amount of military traffic, going and coming, all week long. He noticed, especially, a lot of that type of traffic today.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service