Constitutional Emergency

I received an email with poll questions from the Tea Party Command Center it has just four poll questions and the last one is about OAS and Col. Riley. Take a look and support OAS in the poll.

We need to hear your opinions.  Even more, Congress needs to hear what you have to say on the issues.  Please place your vote in one or all of the following polls and then share them with your friends!

#1:  Should the current immigration laws be enforced before Congress begins to consider any immigration reform?

http://tinyurl.com/lfz3nhr

#2:  Is Sharia law compatible with the US Constitution?

http://tinyurl.com/kmjmx63

#3:  Should the Pledge of allegiance be required in all schools?

http://tinyurl.com/qe26fxt

#4:   Do you support Col. Riley and American Spring?

http://tinyurl.com/qyujp5z

Views: 4664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depending where you are located the, increase in military traffic is normal. During the late winter into spring and summer the National Guard units start stepping up their training. After the holidays in the fall and winter it is time to get back to business.

Voted in all 4.

Ira, You are correct about the Tea Parties, However the Berks Tea Party will be there on 05-16-2014.

I voted also.

Done.

Johnny; I filled the short poll out too. Let's see where it goes. I'm afraid it was a trick to get our email address. I was in the tea party years ago but quit when I relized I was just pissing in the wind filling out all those petitions and contacted our so called gov. servants. I was looking for answers the tea party wasn't it.

Good evening & God Bless

Gary Jay Sellers

One size doesn't fit all Gary, sorry to see you go., don't let the door hit you.....................

What is that all about Jo? I have seen many of the tea party groups that are doing exactly what he suggests, sending petition after petition and not accomplishing much of anything. There are some that have done more but they are all different because of the people that are running the different groups. One near me does do some good I think and this one Tea Party Command Center is at least supporting OAS to some extent. I figured if we all voted in the poll it might help garner even more support from them. That was the idea here. Why in the world are we attacking each other over something this simple?

Not actually Kathi. We do need immigration reform to cut back on the number of legal immigrants and to put stricter guidelines on who is allowed to immigrate, but we can't do any of that unless the current laws are enforced first. Most immigrants are fine but there are many now that want to change our society to fit what they are used to instead of changing themselves to fit in, it equates to an invasion of sorts.The amnesty question is a non starter for me, but if we let those idiots in charge think they may have it if they'll begin enforcing the laws, let them think so. That's what they do to us. Promise to enforce the laws to prevent this happening in the future if we let them have their amnesty deal, then laugh afterward and fail to act on anything they promised.

Voted as well. Hopefully more people will become aware of what is happening around them to stop the madness.

People who are hesitant to attend, let me remind you, when Glenn Beck held his Rally, being it was MLK's Birthday, many predicted doom, violence etc.    Over a million people went, bravely to stand in Washington, in spite of "warnings".       There will be mutiple and many people trying "scare tactics", but what if our Founders had given in to their fears?      Every single one of them was guilty of Treason, therefore, if caught, sentenced to hang, by the King of England.     What did they do?       They sat down and formed a plan, and that plan was America, and worded the greatest document, short of the Bible, ever written.

I agree.   Just used to strategizing things out well, and since I'm not aware of all the "if this happens, then we do that", I remained concerned - ONLY because I don't trust obama and his people at all!!!

I know the American Spring is something which MUST happen;  we can't go on like we are.   

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service