Constitutional Emergency

Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

I need two answers from each person:

1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?

2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?

Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.

This is strictly just for the poll answers.

Twana

Views: 2522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Elections wiil not fix anything because there IS too much voter fraud! So....1) no 2)yes

1. no

2. yes

no

yes

no

yes

NO

NO...........

1. No

2. The 2012 election was rigged. No way can 154% of the registered voters in one precinct cast a ballot in Florida.

is that for REAL ???

wow..............wow, and i guess obama won that state...

1.  No, elections are NOT going to fix this. Elections ARE FIXED, so how can they fix anything. Our elections are just for    show.

2.  Yes, I acknowledge that we CANNOT win EVER AGAIN with the massive voter fraud COMBINED with massive

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and now AMNESTY. We are cooked. We must do something, such as filing class action lawsuit demanding impeachment proceedings, something that will create "shock and awe" (in their stupid brains).

Until the ,the congress nullifys its agreement between the 2 partys, where they agreed to no action to identify voter fraud, the act of voteing is invalid.

1.  no

2.  yes

and i am about 5 minutes away from checking myself into a hospital because i cannot cope anymore. 

i feel like cancelling my internet, cell and landlines, cable, newspaper sub, tossing the car radio and ipod, and any other way that ANYMORE news can get to me.  it has paralyzed me. 

i just don't care what they do anymore.  they can have this country.   they voted for what they wanted and they got it.  i'm over the top sick of it all.

but, i will not check into the hospital because i don't have insurance and i refuse to let these idiots come to my rescue and "pay" for my care.  in the end it will be you who will clean up my bill, and i can't stand the thought of that.

i'm over it.  just over it.

sorry, twana.  my 1st post.............a downer.  

Trish,

Just know that you are not alone in feeling that way. Courage, is rising above that feeling of helplessness and helping anyway you can. Even small efforts are better than none. I am honestly scared to death that it has gone too far and we will never get it back, but, I know if that is what I do, I will be condemming all who come after me to a Freedom-less life that I could have helped change. Do what you can and no more. Nevr give up!

Just know, there is a lump in my throat that won't go away and my hands shake regularly. If our Forefathers gave up when they thought they could do no more, we would not be here to face the challenge before us.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service