Constitutional Emergency

Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

I need two answers from each person:

1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?

2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?

Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.

This is strictly just for the poll answers.

Twana

Views: 2521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally do not think we will have another election, I think Obama will impose martial law before that happens and if this senario does not play out then he will fix it so that he is still in charge with someone else as the so called persident, like what Putin did in Russia.

We can never will elections with voter fraud, but then again who would we vote for both the Democrats and the Republicans have done nothing in the past few years to make me want to vote for them, they are all in it for self gain. We need someone who really cares about this country to run...but I believe that it is a "Good Ole Boys" group that runs things and so no matter which party you have no clout unless you capitulate to what they want. It is so sad to see our once great country dying a slow painful death.

1)  No

2)  No

Oops, I mean NO, then YES.  Sorry.

1 not sure

2 yes

No to both...

Stalin (I did mention that before): It does not matter on the voters, it matters who is counting votes.

My answers will come as no surprise to some, but as really questionable by others.

1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?YES THEY CAN!

2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?

NO, I WILL NOT!

WHY DO I ANSWER THIS WAY? Simple, because it's up to the people at every local precinct to uphold their oath to perform the duty bestowed upon them to ensure all election and voting rules are Constitutional and enforced!

That's where WE dropped the ball, starting with holding every state's Secretary of State's feet to the fire ensuring those Constitutional election and voting laws and regulations were in place, upheld, and violators prosecuted to the maximum extent of law.

It's still not too late to get it back on track. Get on board with the Balance of Powers Act in YOUR state, and see to it that your legislators are informed, and push it to passage! Then, look to your local level politics, who heads it up, are they 'oath keepers', do voting laws and regulations get upheld, and how can YOU help to ensure honesty in elections? If none of this happens, then for sure, my votes in this poll would be exactly the opposite.

So I ask this question of all of you that don't think elections will fix our country, and accept that we cannot win elections with the voter fraud......WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TURN IT AROUND

ARE YOU DEFEATISTS??? ARE YOU READY TO LAY DOWN AND GIVE UP???

OR IS IT THAT YOU'RE TIRED OF ALL THE PRACTICING AND NO ACTION, AND HAVE DECIDED THAT NOW IS THE TIME???

If nothing is done about the last two elections, especially the 2012, the questions are moot.  Even only being two.  You will have ever progressive rampart crime and fraud at all levels of the election process from here on out.  Take a stand now or surrender to history as it shows how Nations have survived while empires have collapse throughout the evolution of societies.  This experiment that was given to the people just might have the shortest societal history of all of them.  Stand now or wither on the vine.

Actually sorry, the second question is YES

In my opinion, the answer to the first one is a resounding NO!!! The answer to the second one is YES definitely YES. As we patriots know, there is so much corruption in our government and it's very distressing.

Elections will not fix this country

Voter fraud is alive and well therefore we will never win

Yes if we can demand paper ballots and a positive picture voter i.d. card,then we can straighten out the mess. Other than that it may come down to an in the streets blood flowing revolt.

Now to prove my point about voter I.D. cards, all the states which had those laws, Romney won, the ones with out, well we saw impossible figures of over 110% for the Sneak and Fraud.

Very good points! We also need to regain the media by having reporters who believe in the Constitution and inalienable rights of the people to expose the election fraud and political corruption honestly without bias.

Ever notice that a democrat can engage in any kind of immoral or dishonest behavior and the media ignores it but if a person who opposes their world view commits the most minor indiscretion it is grounds to destroy them?

I still believe most Americans want and believe in Constitutional Republican government that protects and upholds the inalienable rights of the People.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service