Constitutional Emergency

Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

I need two answers from each person:

1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?

2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?

Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.

This is strictly just for the poll answers.

Twana

Views: 2494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. No not now. Maybe after the country is righted again, but for the foreseeable future NOT A CHANCE!

2. Agreed. We cannot win elections with massive voter fraud, but this issue is just one of many that goes to the heart of the matter... The entire American system is BROKEN.

1. NO    2. YES

Not the  last one and not sure the next one.  So no on question 1

If the illegal or soon to be America they will control the election to keep getting all the benifits so the Dems will stay in untill we all go vote not say well I am just one vote so it of no use to vote.  We have let our country go and may never be the same again.

Number 1 - No.

Number 2 - Yes

Brian

Southern California

No, elections will not fix it.  Nor will the Supreme Courts, nor any court.  Voter fraud is not the only issue, our system is broken.  The only way for us to fix our country is something that some will balk at.  We were founded as a Christian Nation.  Our Declaration is our Founding document, it defines the basis of the Constitution.  We must Pray, Fast and Repent.  We must return to our commitment to God, as George Washington committed us on his inauguration day.  We must pull in the Sheriffs, and all should read "They Fired The First Shot, 2012".  Every aspect of our country has been infiltrated with communists, just as they said they would do.  Only with a return to God can we win against the evil that has been unleashed.

Elections will not do any good as there is to much voter feaud that will keep the Demorats in office

yes

yes

NO

YES

l.  No Twana, elections are "fixed," not going to fix anything.  I quit wasting my time 2 years ago trying to get anything done at this level.

2.  No, we can't win elections.  There are virtually NO ELECTIONS.  It is just a way to keep the sheeple acting out the insanity of doing the same things over and over and get the same lame results, not getting where we need to get. 

NO, and YES, in that order.
I think the closest answers may lay in our State governments, and in forcing them to nullify these out-of-control Federal policies. (And I do mean force if necessary).
That will mean each and every one of us will have to become very active in our own State and local systems.
Winning at that game will require knowledge and educating ourselves on things like UN Agenda-21 and many other issues.

These are issues and items that PFA can become an invaluable tool.

No we cannot fix our country with elections. Case in point, Nov. 2012.

We will not win elections with voter fraud as wide spread as it is. I see only one thing left for us to do. I think you all know what it is.

1. No

2. Yes

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service