I need two answers from each person:
1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?
2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?
Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.
This is strictly just for the poll answers.
1. No not now. Maybe after the country is righted again, but for the foreseeable future NOT A CHANCE!
2. Agreed. We cannot win elections with massive voter fraud, but this issue is just one of many that goes to the heart of the matter... The entire American system is BROKEN.
1. NO 2. YES
Not the last one and not sure the next one. So no on question 1
If the illegal or soon to be America they will control the election to keep getting all the benifits so the Dems will stay in untill we all go vote not say well I am just one vote so it of no use to vote. We have let our country go and may never be the same again.
Number 1 - No.
Number 2 - Yes
No, elections will not fix it. Nor will the Supreme Courts, nor any court. Voter fraud is not the only issue, our system is broken. The only way for us to fix our country is something that some will balk at. We were founded as a Christian Nation. Our Declaration is our Founding document, it defines the basis of the Constitution. We must Pray, Fast and Repent. We must return to our commitment to God, as George Washington committed us on his inauguration day. We must pull in the Sheriffs, and all should read "They Fired The First Shot, 2012". Every aspect of our country has been infiltrated with communists, just as they said they would do. Only with a return to God can we win against the evil that has been unleashed.
Elections will not do any good as there is to much voter feaud that will keep the Demorats in office
l. No Twana, elections are "fixed," not going to fix anything. I quit wasting my time 2 years ago trying to get anything done at this level.
2. No, we can't win elections. There are virtually NO ELECTIONS. It is just a way to keep the sheeple acting out the insanity of doing the same things over and over and get the same lame results, not getting where we need to get.
NO, and YES, in that order.
I think the closest answers may lay in our State governments, and in forcing them to nullify these out-of-control Federal policies. (And I do mean force if necessary).
That will mean each and every one of us will have to become very active in our own State and local systems.
Winning at that game will require knowledge and educating ourselves on things like UN Agenda-21 and many other issues.
These are issues and items that PFA can become an invaluable tool.
No we cannot fix our country with elections. Case in point, Nov. 2012.
We will not win elections with voter fraud as wide spread as it is. I see only one thing left for us to do. I think you all know what it is.