I need two answers from each person:
1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?
2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?
Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.
This is strictly just for the poll answers.
1. An election conducted in which a real grass roots majority of voters who truly love the nation and the values that it was founded upon would be a START. Too many of the good old boys in both parties would unfortunately take a six year cycle to remove all of them based on the Senate terms and starting in 2014. That is pie in the sky at this point as we saw in November. Just not enough people are committed or knowledgeable and too many want the perfect candidate who matches up exactly with their own beliefs with no deviation permitted. In 1992 I and others voted for Perot and gave the country the gift of the master grifter Clinton. This year they gave us Obama again. Put me down as a no to cut through the Bull I wrote above.
2. Yes and the fact is that not only do we elect crooks and self serving people (if our votes count at all in an honest Congressional District) to write the laws the rest of us must live by, but we elect their family members and friends to lucrative lobbying jobs.
1. No 2. Yes
No and yes.
NO our whole system is totally corrupted . Yes we cannot win because of fraud and ignorant voters . The whole bunch in DC has to be physically captured put in prison and taken to trial . The constitution has to be REINSTALLED .
Please watch the movie / interviews at THRIVEmovement.com . 2 hrs 12 mins definitely worth the time .
A MUST READ is Pat Buchanans " Suicide of a Superpower " Read it and weep . America is finished as a nation . She won't make it past 2030 .
The election did not strengthen the country, on the country it has empowered the progressive movement.
As long as the GOP establishment keeps trotting out moderates they will continue to lose.
1. Not with the massive fraud that is happening. The electronic vote is also too easily manipulated. But there is also another vital flaw in the effort to return our Republic back to it's Constitution and Bill of Rights as the Framers intended. The citizens of this nation need to be educated with the truth on a massive consistant and relentless effort. The public school system has been the vehicle to mold young minds into the socialist one-world-order metality. It gets even worse when sent to college. Was it Lennin who said something like: give me control of the schools for one generation, and we can change a free country to communism. Well, they've had at least two generations of systematically doing just that. We now have way too many officials in high places schooled under that system. It's no wonder the glowing light of libery in this country is about be extinguished. A nation's people cannot be free when their government continually lies to the citizens, and get away with it.
2. Massive voter fraud would be tough to pull off if the citizens were educated in massive numbers. But if it went mostly unchecked without very harsh penalties, the fraud would be hard to overcome. The republicans really failed bigtime again in this last president election. There was the big talk about the extra attention to be applied at the polls, and then being illegally kicked out of poll centers with no reprecussions. So then it is reported about all the ridiculous and impossible voting statistics afterwards. Of course, absolutely nothing is still done. You see, the socialist/democratic party has officially adopted the communist motto: "the ends justify the means", and are recruiting in huge numbers what the communists call "useful idiots."
l. If they were run legally they would. So right now, no.
2. I don't know. I know our area elections are all done on the up and up.
I am not sure any of our elections were all done fairly since the first time people
voted. We think they were but who knows? All we can do is press on. Keep trying
top get rid of the evil we see anywhere.
As far as Question 1, I feel that elections by themselves will not fix the problems in our country because they continually return RINO's and other persons who detest the Constitution of the United States of America. Our "President" has even gone to the effort to rewrite the Constitution to better display his disgust with the words of our forefathers who set out to establish a Republic that would (and has until the 20 Century) protect our inalienable rights.
As far as Question 2, the above answer is the result of rampant, illegal voter fraud, an uncaring attitude by many of those who vote, as well as a total indifference by voters to what is happening to our country. Look at some of the polls and interviews of voters and see that their answers depict a total lack of knowledge of who and what is running our country, as well as of the history of our country due to "dumbing down" our education system. Since we cannot outvote "Santa Claus", we will never win enough votes to change the makeup of the total Congress of these United States or the leadership of the country.
I have lost faith in our Elections. I think they are fixed. I believe Romney really won.