Constitutional Emergency

Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

I need two answers from each person:

1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?

2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?

Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.

This is strictly just for the poll answers.

Twana

Views: 2522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No and No

1. NO, elections have become a farce...

2. YES, I do believe there is voter fraud...

1.  No

2.  Yes

1- No

2-Yes

1) NO      2)YES

1 no ,2 yes

No, qualified, federal elections can not fix our Country but I do believe by electing quality people at the state and local level can help We The People build a firewall against the federal government.

Yes, this is why a firm Voter Photo ID is necessary in every State. But this must be done on a state-by-state basis, not a federal law. The last thing we need is more encroachment on any level, in any area by the federal government. We must start to act as if we realize that our federal government has become no longer in any way an asset, but the enemy and a liability.

1.  NO

2  YES    .. define we ???

There is not a pennies worth of difference in the 2 controlling Parties  ,example  Kerry vote 94 yea 3 nay..

YES--provided more conservative Americans get involved.  Too many sat out both the '08 and '12 elections--IF you hear them complaining--IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REMIND THEM THEY DIDN'T PARTICIPATE--THEY DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO COMPLAIN.  NO, NO, NO--WE THE PEOPLE need to get in action NOW, state legislatures need to be PASSING PHOTO ID LAWS NOW--NOT waiting till an election year giving the RATS in DemocRAT party opportunities to file lawsuits to block recently passed legislation.  The U.S. Supreme Court has PRECEDENT decision in PHOTO ID laws already rendered, to QUOTE LIBERAL JUSTICE John Paul Stevens from that April, 2008 decision: States CAN require voters to produce PHOTO IDentification without violating their Constitutional rights, validating Republican inspired voter ID laws. The Law "is justified by the valid interest in protecting the 'integrity and reliability' of the electoral process."  Stevens went on to say: "preventing fraud and inspiring voter confidence were LEGITIMATE goals of the law, regardless of who backed or opposed it. We cannot conclude that the statute imposes excessively burdensome requirements on any class of voters."  WE the people have to fight back, are you that WILLING to surrender?

The first question NO #2 That goes without saying. Dale Crafts

NO ELECTIONS WILL NOT FIX OUR COUNTRY, THE REPUBLICANS ARE NO BETTER THAN THE MARXISTS, LIBERAL, COMMUNIST DEMORATS!!!

THE VOTER FRAUD IS OVER THE TOP AND OUT OF CONTROL, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR FREEDOM!!!!!

I FEAR THAT A CIVIL WAR MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, GOD HELP US!!!!

Yes. If the GOP is allowed to get the electoral votes changed for each county. Instead of a winner take all for each state. There's a chance we can win again.

No.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service