I need two answers from each person:
1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?
2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?
Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.
This is strictly just for the poll answers.
the elections will not fix our country and massive voter fraud will reelect obozo
Politics won't fix what is wrong with our country. So.....
No, and No. I cannot acknowledge something that I believe is not correct. While I concede massive voter fraud, we can win elections if we go about it in the right way and that is for the citizens of the states to ensure that we have honest Secretaries of State, and that we prosecute all that commit voter fraud and do it now and immediately upon learning of it. It has to begin and end at the state and local levels. Then we win the national elections when we control the state and local elections. Because states will not acknowlege the fraud, we know where we must concentrate our efforts. The members of
Congress must take action against those Federal elected and appointed officials that allow such fraud to occur in national as well as state and local elections and do nothing to uphold the consitutional mandates. If this eventually means a total housecleaning starting with our states and our local governments and working up to our national offices so be it. It must be done and soon.
Richard, do you actually GET it that congress will do NOTHING as they have proven, over and over and over again!
no and yes
I believe that elections will not FIX our country---Too much voter Fraud
No and Yes
1- no The Fed is never going to give up the power they have accumulated without a fight.
2- yes See answer to one. They make the rules and we are their subjects.
1. In reality NO. Tho I do have hope that people are waking up and will take out Congresspeople in their States. Then maybe we will have officials that won't allow voter fraud.
2. Yes I acknowledge it. Don't like it and would like to see the common person hold their State officials feet to the fire and boot them if they don't do anything about it.
1 Yes - the right candidates are what we need
2. YES -- we need to get involved with groups that are protecting the vote and become poll watchers/inspectors/workers, etc. National voter ID is necessary.