Constitutional Emergency

I have a prayer request.

There's a great lady I've known since I was a child. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything.

It breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone. But maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, God will provide a way to heal her.

She's well over 200 years old, but way too young to die. Her name is  America ...and I love her. Will you please help me pray for her?

PLEASE KEEP THIS prayer request GOING. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 is God's promise. 
If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Much to be said from us to all believers in Jesus the Christ. A multitude of inspired God's Word and scripture - too much to iterate and write here in this Forum.

David called out to God in face of his enemies all about >Psalm 36:

Jesus instructed His disciples of the final end times and emboldened them all to preach His word >

Matthew 24:    Mark 13

God, through His angelic hosts spoke His Word through John to all the "Churches" of End Times.

And, God proclaimed His promise and His salvation through the River of Life [Revelation 22:]

And, yet Jesus directed His apostles, His disciples to sell their own protective cloak to get a sword

>Like 22:36

Yet our ultimate, transitional protection comes by His promise, to put on the armor of God, using the sword of the Spirit and the shield of Faith >Ephesians 10: 6-17

We all entered dangerous End Times. I am convicted that during these End Times, we are all called upon to declare the Word and Faith of Jesus the Christ. This  through many venues - as in this Forum - and sites unbound across the Net - and in our public living our Life >appropriate to the setting; toward encouragement & gentle guidance & patience; without setting anger & assault.

Yet, personally, I have sold 'cloaks' and purchased my swords; abiding in Him & His Word & His promises. Ultimately, and through this all to come, God is in Charge.

I do not know for sure whether the first occurrence appeared during colonial revolutionary times. But, definitely occurred during the War of 1812; the War of Mexico; WW-I & WW-II. This is a well worn lyric from an old hymn >..."......Praise the Lord !!.....And pass the ammunition...".

Have been praying for her daily and continue to lift her up in prayer. I used to know her too, but I hardly recognize her any longer. Only God can save us now! America needs to recognize this, repent, and return to Him!

Matthew 18:19 says......"again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.".....so .......we here on the Patriots for America site......we lift our voices  to you Lord and we bind here on this earth the evil that has come against America and we loose the power to defeat America's enemies....for the Word of God says in Matthew 18:18...."verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

I will pray also Col. Just want to remind everyone that scripture you quoted is conditional... We must turn from our wicked ways, he's not talking to the heathens, he's talking to those who believe and trust in Him. So let's pray and clean up our act, then according to His Word, God will act. Remember :"judgement starts in the house of God".

You speak truth and I am with you in spirit.

I have for sometime now and I will continue until. . . she lives again, yet, not stop there, amen.

If only people would wake up, and realize,  that Our Lives are the best in the World, and take the time to see how Blessed we are, and show some appreciation.     We have only to think, of the many people,  who have fought and died to give us this abundance.      Hard work and sacrifice have been richly rewarded, but, now a whole different Culture is being pushed upon us,  that denies all our Goodness.      Americans , get down on your knees, and pray with humility, that the good God will come to our aid.  We need healing, and strength.    May God Bless America, and May America Bless God.

Colonel, I Pray daily for this Country, it's Citizens, and our Governmental leadership. I Pray that those in power will step back, and take a look at their souls, and receive understanding that this Nation has fallen, and is falling into a desperate state of the ignorance of our God, the only God, and creator of all things.
I Pray that God will put the realism of his being into their intellect, and bring them back to the reality of what their leader has done, and is doing to this Country, and that they will return to the principals which this Nation was founded upon. God has been a integral part of this Country, since it's very inception, but since this evil man has ignorantly been given the absolute power he possesses, he has been at war with not only the Country, the Citizenry, but God almighty himself as well. I pray that God will take action, through the belief and prayers of all Judeo-Christians, and in some manner take away that man who stands for evil, and daily enforces it upon us.
Colonel, I also pray for you. I pray that you will have the strength and endurance necessary, to continue your fight against the onslaught against our Country, and the people. I pray for our Military, that they will remember that America is the land of the free, and remain on the side of right, even if it means that they must stand against this evil force which controls them, and us the Citizens. I pray that when the inevitable battle between the Citizens, and the PINO, that they will remember the high cost of life and limb by not only the Military, but the Citizens as well over the last 239 years of this Country.
I pray for each and every Citizen Soul, of this Country, who have been trodden under the heavy boot of this evil who has the reigns of the team, which drives us towards the cliff of death. I pray for strengthening of Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit of every truly Patriotic American, and a grand awakening for each of the lasso which holds us all in the hands of this evil President. It is time for a brave soul to cut the rope of control we are tied up in. I believe in due time, it is you which will cut that rope, and awaken through your unselfish efforts, the fighting spirit of all of those tired to death of the suppression we are now living under.
I truly believe that we are right up against the line this faux President had drawn in the sand, and that once we are pulled across that line, we will no longer have any opportunity to change our dire situation. He enacts laws, with his pen, almost daily, which strengthens his power and grip on us, while loosening/losing our chances of making the changes we must make, to maintain our survival as a Country, and keep our freedoms, as American Citizens.
Thank you so much Colonel, for your dedication to fight against evil which flaunts it’s power, and your efforts to unite the People against our deep losses of control we once had. I am with you 100%, I am not in great health, but I can still write, and hold and shoot a weapon. I have a Born again Christian Soul, and a Patriotic American spirit. Do not be discouraged, your efforts will in time, produce fruit, possibly a orchard of people who are tired of being ruled by a Dictator wannab.
God bless you and yours, and God bless your efforts for we the people. I hope you, and God combined, can steer us back onto the path of liberty which we have obviously been steered, willingly or otherwise, away from. To steal a quote from my favorite movie, scrooge,
GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE
God Bless each and every True American Citizen, Judeo-Christians, and all of the disheartened.

Amen....and thank you freedomfighter....that was beautiful.

Included in my nightly pray for many years. We have been going in the wrong direction for a long time.

This is the only way,short of the use of Arms against those in power. Call on God and his son Jesus Christ who are the only way to fix America and God willing, America will be returned to the people who will care for this great country...you are in my prayers and pass it on.

Thank you for this prayer request concern Mr. Harry Riley....We must all ban together as The American Family and pray for our security and protection....The power of prayer is miraculous and I believe America is going to be wonderful again and God will provide His own way to heal Her....May God Bless each and every one of us throughout this holiday season and throughout the New Year of 2016....WE WILL PREVAIL!!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service