Constitutional Emergency

I have a prayer request.

There's a great lady I've known since I was a child. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything.

It breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone. But maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, God will provide a way to heal her.

She's well over 200 years old, but way too young to die. Her name is  America ...and I love her. Will you please help me pray for her?

PLEASE KEEP THIS prayer request GOING. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 is God's promise. 
If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Views: 580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Raynix,
Excellent post, and Scriptures.
You are so very right, many of those in the Churches of today, have gone for numbers, and the Holy dollar, instead of the Holy Scriptures.
When I see preachers begging for money, flying around in personal Learjet’s, and preaching false Doctrine, it makes me ill. Can you imagine Jesus Christ, even if it were available at the time, flying around in a personal jet to the places he taught, and Preached?. It tells us not to build up treasures, which can be stolen, decay, decompose, or rust, but to lay up our treasures in Heaven. These are eternal, and as the old saying goes, “ You cannot take it with you “. You can, however, live a bold and productive Born again Christian Life, tell ALL the good news, that God loves them, and there is a eternal life following this physical life on this tiny speck in God’s Universe. Tell them how they can achieve it, and if they refuse your wisdom, do as Christ told his disciples, leave and scrape off your sandals.
Every person, from the beginning of creation, to the end of it, will face judgment by the all powerful, and just God. Each will receive that which he/she has sown in life. Eternal life will be for all, it is only a question of will you spend it in the likes of a volcano, with satans demons doing to you whatever they please, burning, but not being consumed, with no chance of escape, or forgiveness, or in the perfection of Heaven, a place so beautiful, the human mind cannot even conceive of it. No pain, no sorrow, no regret, made completely whole in a new, sanctified body, no disease, no enemies, and God’s eternal Love.
These are the choices one must make while they still have life in them. Once their time ticks away, be it in the next few seconds, or years to come, their choices, decisions, and acceptance or non-acceptance of the Gift of eternal life, by Jesus’ dying as a personal sacrifice for all, who will believe, on the Cross is no longer available to them.
Life here on this piece of dirt, is a mere millisecond, by eternity standards. All life has a expiration date, it just is not stamped on the package, so we cannot absolutely plan the next minute of our lives for certain, that we will be here then. I have seen people taken from babies still in the womb, through all ages, So we never know when our clock will tick it’s last. Better know, and be sure, that your Heart and life are right, with whatever choices you have made, when the last tick, ticks. Eternity awaits, each person chooses through life, where it will be spent.
Do not be foolish, and believe that you will be stuck in the ground, or your ashes dumped someplace until the earth dies is your fate. It is not, your fate is what you make it to be, and that is not even a option.

Thanks fredomfighter, keep the faith and walk in the spirit and not the flesh brother so the Lord will look out for you when times get worse.

I join you in prayer. May God bless us all, and restore our broken land.

Praying for her restoration and all American patriots to seek God's wisdom.

DEAR COL. RILEY, I PRAYED AND THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SHOW'D TO ME!! SEE ATTACHED VIDEO WHICH IS VERY LONG BUT GOES TO THE HEART OF THE PROBLEM.  OUTSIDE OF THE LORD COMING AS IN REVELATIONS, I SEE NO RECOURSE UNLESS THE N E S A R A ACT BE IT FICTIONAL OR REAL,; I.E. THE FORMAT FOLLOWED TO THE LAST DETAIL.

I URGE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO WATCH HOW A FORMER MARINE, GAVE UP HIS CITIZENSHIP FOR LOVE OF HIS COUNTRY AND AND ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH IT.  SO HE NOW IS TRYING TO SAVE IT FROM OUTSIDE LOOKING IN.  TRY NOT TO BE CRITICAL OF HIM NOR WHAT HE SAYS.  THE POINT HE AND I MAKE IS NO ONE TRULY KNOWS THE HEART OF THE MATTER.  I THOUGHT I DID BUT HE, THE HOST PUT IT INTO A DIFFERENT CONTEXT.  WE CAN ARGUE OVER SEMANTICS, INTERPRETATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION, BUT UNTIL WE ARE RID OF THE INTERNAL VIRUS WE WILL NEVER BE HEALED.  JFK SPOKE OF IT, IKE DID AS WELL, BUT IT HAS GROWN TO MUCH MORE.  IT IS TIME TO MAKE ARRESTS BUT WE HAVE NO ONE TO DO IT.  THEIR MOSTLY ALL TREASONOUS BUT A FEW GOOD SOULS LEFT.

PRAYER WILL CORRECT OUR ILLS; BUT ONE WILL  NOT BE SAVED BY FAITH ALONE BUT BOTH WORKS AND FAITH.  THAT IS WHAT I WAS TAUGHT AS A CHRISTIAN.  PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME TO TASK ON THAT POINT.

GOD BLESS US ALL.  GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8__64mFVes

PS:  IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO, THEN PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT.  YOU MAY THINK YOU HAVE AN UDERSTANDING BUT UNTIL YOU WATCH IN DETAIL, TAKE NOTES AS NOT MANY ARE UP TO WHAT HAPPENED WITH 9/11.  THIS VIDEO COVERS MANY 9/11 FROM OUR HISTORY.  THERE IS MUCH CONTENT.  YOU MAY HAVE TO WATCH IT A FEW TIMES.  I SAT AT DINNER WITH A GROUP OF RETIRED MILITARY, GOVT. WORKERS, VETERANS AND TECHIES ALL RETIRED.  FRED WHO WAS FROM NYC, OWNED HIS OWN BUSINESS BECAME ANGRY WITH ME FOR EVEN TOUCHING ON THE TOPIC OF 9/11.  HE BELIEVES WHAT WAS PORTRAYED BY THE MEDIA AND GOVT.  MY TWIN BROTHER BELIEVES CNN IS THE TRUE NEWS AND FOX IS A CONSPIRACY/ RIGHT WING PERSPECTIVE.  MY TWIN BROTHER WAS IN THE SEMINARY FOR 6 MONTHS, ARMY VETERAN NAM ERA, AND RETIRED AS A PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORKER.  THERE IN LIES THE PROBLEM WE LIVE IN A CONTROLLED WORLD.  WE ALL KNOW THAT THE BAD GUYS DO NOT PLAY BY THE RULES.  THEREFORE TRYING TO REFORM BY THE RULES WHEN THEY CONTROL SAME CAN NOT HAPPEN UNLESS WE HAVE INTERNAL FIGURES STEP FORWARD TO INDICT OTHERS.  SO ARRESTS NEED TO START FROM THE HAIGH WORLD COURT.  SHERIFF'S AND NATIONAL GUARD, US MARSHALS WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE ARRESTS.

False flag incidents are, in fact, solely a Governmentally sponsored course against the American people, to keep them submissive to the Government, and one Barack Hussein Obama. There are many false flags, at the approval, and likely orchestrated by our PINO. Regardless of whom the blame rests upon for the actual act of commission of it, it is sponsored, funded, and permitted by the Government, which is the enemy of We the People.

This man who we put into power, by deception and lies being thrown at us, is behind, and has knowledge of every thing which happens, not only on our soil, but abroad as well. There are going to be many more false flags committed, in a attempt to make others look guilty, to establish their agendas. The main agenda, which is the power point of all of it, is the Complete destruction of this Country, and the taking down of it, both financially, and by a complete takeover by the Government, to bring into being the One World Order. For this to happen successfully, the American People have to be duped into a totally submissive, on board stance, with the belief that the Government is actually our savior. It will take all of this, and more, for the final agenda to be brought to fruition. America bankrupt, all guns removed from the Citizens, God, Jesus, and Judeo-Christianity demonized, a debt so deep, that there will be no way we can ever contain, or resolve it, and become debt free, and putting us into a state of Third World Status.

Our dollar is very close to loosing it's status of being the World Reserve Currency, and once this happens, we are all at the mercy of the money people, who are the ones who are advantaged by war, and keeping us fighting against whoever, as long as we are at war with someone. America as a world strength, and powerful Nation must be drained of all that power.

Many will be blamed for our demise, but the truly guilty one, is he who sits in our Presidents chair, pulling all the strings, and commanding the direction we are channeled into by him. Personally, I believe that all of the false flags are orchestrated, and completely controlled by NObama, and his blind, deaf, totally loyal to him. I believe he cares nothing about them either, but merely keeps them on board, because he cannot carry out his agendas, without their loyal following and aid of that degree of accomplishment.

The SWHTFan, when we loose our status as world reserve currency. We will be bankrupt, almost overnight, and those stupid people, the Illegals, and those who depend solely upon the Government for their support, will start a riot/war, because they will no longer be subsidized, and supported, as they have been accustomed to. Our dollar will fall to almost nothing within a week, of that event taking place. We can expect riots, because none of them have ever worked, and have no intention of doing so now, to support themselves and their families. This being the reality, they will do whatever it takes to be able to support their families, and it will be the rest of us, who will be their targets, If we are indeed without protection, as our PINO wishes, we will have no defense against either them, or the military he will send to our homes to take any food, ammo, weapons, and anything else they can from us. If we put up a fight, at that point, with martial law being enforced, we will be either killed, or taken from our homes, and put into the many, many, FEMA camps being set up all across our Nation. Anyone can blame whomever they choose, but it will be the sole action of the man we ignorantly put in charge of us, who will be the director, and orchestrator of all which be must endure from that point on.

I believe, personally, that we are in the Beginning of Sorrows, and the last days, as Prophesied in the Word of God, thousands of years ago. I believe that God is in control, and that it is merely the accomplishment of his word, which brings us into the era we are now in, and which is to come upon us. Better make sure, that if you die within the next minute, that you are a saved, born again Christian. This, and studying of the Holy word of God, is the only way, to have the strength to stand on your faith, and face whatever comes, until we are all taken up into the clouds to be with our Savior for eternity. Where will you go, if you die in the next instant. It can, and has happened completely unexpectedly to billions of people throughout the history of the world. Make sure your destination is to the place you prefer to be for eternity. Life on this rock in the universe is only a gift of a given time. Physical death is only the beginning of Eternity.

Obama is merely a pawn in the hands of the Global elitists and mega-corporate heads, they make the big decisions; he's the pawn (and his minions like Valerie Jarred)  carry out the plans. Obama does control the social change agenda and that's destructive enough in an of itself, but the big decisions like the global economy, immigration, Climate Change crap etc are part and parcle of the global Satanic cult idiots, which our current and past Presidents are members of. Its a stacked deck, we would need to start culling from the very top to make a dent.

That Is Why i Believe we HAVE To Leave the TOE THE LINE Republican an Democrat Parties !  NONE of the Career Lawyers/Politicians Are going to BREAK Away from the Cults !  

I See Dr. Ben Carson AS The ONLY HONEST God Fearing American Running for the Office !  He Always Talks About "We The People"and That It IS up to US to GET Our Nation Back  ! ! !

I hear you David.........your suggestion is what I have done quite a while ago....I'm one of those "independents" they talk about in the polls.  I think Mike Huckabee is also a God fearing man and would serve us well as would Dr. Carson.

I PRAYED SOME MORE AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED:

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/12/19/the-alliance-that-is-taking-...

JUDGE IN ALASKA CALL FOR THE ARRESTS OF BARRY SOETERO, CONGRESS, SENATE, AND MANY MORE.  IT IS BEGINNING TO HAPPEN.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

MORE GOOD NEWS THE QUEENS BANK UNDER INVESTIGATION ALLELUJAH!!!!!!YOU GUYS ARE POWERFUL!!!

HONESTLY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS MY 3 RD POST OF POSITIVE THINGS HAPPENING!!!!!!

THE QUEEN'S BANK UNDER INVESTIGATION:))))))) I HOPE THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE POST.  IF IT IS IT IS FROM A FRENCH SOURCE.  HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVER:))))))

http://frenchlx.blogspot.com/

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service