PRAYER REQUEST.............

I have a prayer request.

There's a great lady I've known since I was a child. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything.

It breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone. But maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, God will provide a way to heal her.

She's well over 200 years old, but way too young to die. Her name is  America ...and I love her. Will you please help me pray for her?

PLEASE KEEP THIS prayer request GOING. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 is God's promise. 
If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My prayers are with her. 

• Pass it on and share

• Amen.
  • I pray for her daily, but I would tell her to expect little improvement unless she repents of her sins.

• Amen. It breaks my heart too.
    I have been praying all along.
  • America is in my prayers..

• Daily I pray this~ I wear my armor, and bind and loose~ Father, give us all a clean heart, and hear us repent, and do heal our land IJN~ Amen!

• Our country is in need of help. A sickness has taken over and prayer and action are needed immediately.
  • Pray for her all the time.

• I pray every day for her,she  is so weak now, and I need for her to get stronger, she needs the blood of good Patriots to stand up,and save us , for she has been so good in my life, she has to be saved, because WE have to be saved too! GOD PLEASE SAVE OUR COUNTRY AND ALL OF US TOO.Bev

This reply was deleted.