Constitutional Emergency

I have a prayer request.

There's a great lady I've known since I was a child. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything.

It breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone. But maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, God will provide a way to heal her.

She's well over 200 years old, but way too young to die. Her name is  America ...and I love her. Will you please help me pray for her?

PLEASE KEEP THIS prayer request GOING. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 is God's promise. 
If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

COL, I pray for her daily, though I will pledge to you and my fellow Patriots to continue to do so until she is healed.

I bless you. Never give up. God the Father is allowing The Holy Spirit to remain to draw people TO HIM. When He leaves, there The End will begin. Do we just lay aside our hope, our courage, our love for sinners? He says to be not afraid, be of good courage. In our daily flesh, we are both fearful and angry. Acting in either will not glorify Jesus. Responding in our flesh will glorify us. Our knees should be calloused, our tears for the unsaved keeping our faces washed, our love, adoration for Christ in the forefront of our daily lives. As we pray in Him, we will see how to move. Trust not in our own strength, chariots, horses. Trust not in 'men'; The Creator knows The End of HIS Creation story. He alone is leading His People. Be led by God; The Answer is in Him;we haven't even scratched the surface of His Will. He alone appoints times, kings, kingdoms, tears down same. "Turn the hearts of those whom you want to lead your Earthly battle; move us as Your willing servants, Your Church". Amen

AMEN LETS ALL TAKE TIME OUT OF EACH DAY TO PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY !

Lord in Heaven, we beseech YOU to once more wrap your arms of protection around America. She is under attack and YOUR people - Christians & Jews - are being increasingly persecuted by the consummate EVIL that has been allowed to take root and utter control of our nation, and the very Freedoms that YOU have ONLY EVER bestowed upon one nation in the known history of Earth - America the Beautiful.

We plead for your limitless Mercy to be poured out upon us, and for your Righteous Judgment to be poured out upon those in our population AND more so, the halls of government at ALL levels, who BLASPHEME Your Holy name, and mock Your ONLY Son, Jesus Christ, who IS OUR REDEEMER AND THE ONLY PATH TO HEAVENLY, ETERNAL FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU.

Father, forgive those who have not yet heard the Good News of Jesus Christ and as such, do NOT yet know YOU or your Holy Son. Reveal your Mercy and Majesty to them, that they also may join with us as Brothers & Sisters in Christ. As Lot begged of you to spare his city, even IF he could only deliver but ONE righteous man, PLEASE forgive America for the sins of those who hate YOU and us. Mete out YOUR Righteous judgment on those who continue to murder YOUR people. Lead our nation BACK to you, and DELIVER US from this EVIL.

Heavenly Father, grant us YOUR Peace. Cloak us in YOUR full armor of Christ. Arm us with YOUR means of Justice, that WE may be YOUR instrument of Righteousness in returning YOUR Blessed Nation, America, to turn on bended knees and BOLDLY CLAIM THAT WE ARE YOUR CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS, READY TO MARCH INTO BATTLE FOR YOU, and that with YOUR Holy sanctification, WE may be the SWORD of YOUR JUSTICE. Send US Your Holy Spirit, that HE may guide us to do battle for you - remembering always, that NOT Our will, but THY WILL BE DONE.

Father God, we are frightened. Our leaders are liars and thieves of the most despicable order. PLEASE, Father, smite these criminals blind, remove their EVIL PRIDE, EXTRICATE them from their elected posts of power and control, MAKING IT UTTERLY CLEAR THAT ONLY YOU ALONE, IN ALL OF CREATION, HAVE THE POWER AND GLORY, AND THAT THEIR SERVITUDE TO SATAN AND allah, their false god, HAS BROUGHT ETERNAL AND IMMEDIATE DAMNATION UPON THEIR SORRY SOULS.

Father, FERVENTLY AND WITH YOUR CLEAR, UNMISTAKEABLE POWER, demonstrate to all of mankind that America is facing YOUR IMMEDIATE JUDGMENT AS LONG AS WE CONTINUE TO TOLERATE THE MURDER OF OUR UNBORN, THE ABOMINATION OF MARRIAGE, THE BEHEADINGS OF YOUR SAINTS AND THE GLOBAL CONDEMNATION OF YOUR PRIZE AND PRIDE, Israel. Make it perfectly clear that America is NOT listening and that We The People - can NOT fail - but ONLY if We listen to, AND humble ourselves BEFORE YOU.

I share this prayer with all the world - as YOU alone see fit. Lord, PLEASE save America from this utter destruction. Turn ALL hearts and minds and bodies TO YOU AND YOUR SON. WE PRAY FOR YOUR BLESSINGS AND FORGIVENESS AND YOUR TENDER PROTECTION.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS OF NAZARETH, CONCEIVED BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT & BORN OF YOUR CHOSEN VIRGIN MARY, LIVED A SINLESS LIFE, AND - SETTING ASIDE HIS HUMANLY FEARS, TRUSTING COMPLETELY IN YOU ALONE - FREELY CARRIED OUT YOUR WILL TO FORGIVE THE SINS OF ALL MANKIND WHO ACCEPT HIM AS SAVIOR, AND ALLOWED HIS OWN BODY TO BE BRUTALIZED, HUNG ON A CROSS IN CRUCIFUXION AND DIED, DESCENDED INTO THE DEPTHS OF HELL WHERE HE PREACHED FORGIVENESS TO THE LOST, ROSE FROM THE DEAD AFTER THREE DAYS, SHOWED HIMSELF TO HIS FOLLOWERS THE DISCIPLES AND HUNDREDS OF OTHERS AS PROOF OF THE RESURRECTION, CONTINUED TO PERFORM MIRACLES, THEN ROSE TO JOIN YOU IN HEAVEN, AT YOUR RIGHT HAND AND JUDGE ALL - WE SEND THIS PRAYER TO YOU.

AMEN.

Amen ! ! !

Every day ! ! !

Breaks my heart too and I've been praying for her all along.  I pray we don't have a war on our soil either.  

Every night She is in my Prayers.

In the "For what it's worth" column, I have started a petition to arrest Obama:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/arrest-barack-hussein-ob...

I started it a few weeks ago, but have NOT promoted it anyway, as I quit Facebook. I need 100,000 signatures by Jan 8

Signed and Shared !  Hope to get the WH fumigated Soon ! ! !  One Republic Nation Under God ! ! !

With little to no risk, or effort, we can fix our problem.
In my own very Humble Opinion, It occurs to me the easiest way to take down this traitor, is at his own game.
Supposedly, he files yearly income taxes. If so, what SS # does he use?.
It seems it would be easy for the right person or persons, to find out this information, and If he is using the supposedly fake SS #, or another one, I am sure neither are truly his own, if records are checked back to the original receiver of that number. If it is found that he is using a fake Social security tax ID number, He could quite easily, and without much fuss, be arrested for impersonation. All we need to do is find the right person, or use the right to information act, to find out this information. If anyone knows who could, and would take this on, we could quite easily rid ourselves of the traitor sitting in our Presidents chair. Once this fact were discovered, he could not hide the facts, then we could research all information about him, including his TRUE long form Birth Certificate, Have all of his records unsealed, and see what he is hiding from us. All of the passports he has used since his first use of one, All Drivers Licenses he has used since he first received one, and His true birth place, and once arrested, Everything he has signed, authorized, written into law, and or enacted, would then be null and void. THIS SHOULD BE A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD, AND SHOULD BE EASY TO PERSUE, AND ACT UPON. Of course, this would have to be done without his being immediately aware of the action, or he would stop it, somehow, before it could be achieved.
If he IS a fake President, he was not legally President, and could not have done any of that which he has done. I would much rather fight with the Court Jester, Bidden. What think you about this?. We could actually quite easily rid ourselves of this faux, traitorous, America, Judeo-Christian, God, Constitution, and Jesus hating abomination once and for all.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service