Constitutional Emergency

QUESTION FOR ALL - PLEASE RESPOND

Many of you have signed the Petitions on the White House Server Site for your state to secede from the United States Union. There has already been precedence set for this. The states that have declared themselves to be sanctuary cities have used a form of section from the nation & following the Constitution of the United States (by allowing and ignoring the constitution and federal law for the purpose of protecting non-American entities) because of the Corruption in the Judicial System having rulings in these sanctuary cities have set precedence for a form of secession for sanctuary cities to abridge and ignore constitutional mandates and federal law for the purposes of creating votes and a new base of lower paid workers for both parties.

So why can we not have sanctuary cities, counties & states that remove around obamacare and/or second amendment rights if imposed?

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If 50 States are petitioning to secede from the 50 States that make up the United States.......where will those 50 States go to?

Canada or Mexico?  Does that leave a black hole in between?

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

You're not really asking your question "seriously", are you??   I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just joking...............I hope you're not 1/100th as dumb as that question is, if it's a "real" question........but if it IS a REAL question, then that shows exactly WHY America is in the political morass she's in right now, because, IF IT'S A REAL QUESTION, it shows a perfect example of how "dumbed down" Americans have become, and that would make you dumber than the Obamanator's mindless minions...........but that was NOT a "real" question, right?  Please tell me it is NOT a real and serious question........please tell me you're just "funnin" with us....please.

SARCASM

I'll provide a sign..............

those without a sense of humor are at the mercy of the rest of us...........

It's a good plan.  I think the number of exemptions is 12 though.

Here's the IRS Q & A on that:

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Withholding-Compliance-Questions-&am...

Sounds, like they're going to force you to loan them money.......didn't read in depth.....

I like this idea...hit em the pocketbook...it's all they understand!  And it's legal! 

I am not sure i understand just what this would do

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service