Constitutional Emergency

President Obama Confirms He Will Refuse To Leave Office If Trump Is Elected

Barack Obama has sensationally told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that he will NOT vacate the Oval office if Donald J. Trump is elected the 45th President of the United States.

The current president claims he is “fully prepared” to ignore the popular vote if it means stopping Trump, having found what he believes is a little known loophole that would allow him to remain in charge until a re-election is called.

“As president, I must do what I feel is in the best interests of our nation,” he explained. “If the American people elected ‘the Donald’ then I will be forced to take whatever actions I deem necessary.”

When asked by the CNN anchor if he would remain in charge, Obama’s response was firm. “I am not standing down as president if it means four years of President Trump,” he said categorically.

The president was asked what exact lengths he would go to, to prevent the billionaire from being sworn in on January, 20th, 2017. “I am prepared to file a motion of ‘no confidence’ in our citizens thereby taking their vote away from them,” he confessed.

“Wait, you’re willing to impeach the American people as voters?” a possibly stunned Blitzer asked. “Yes, if necessary,” the President responded. “I cannot allow him into this chair, with his finger so close to the button. The power would go to his head immediately.”

http://usadailynews24.com/president-obama-confirms-will-refuse-leav...

Stirring the pot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Anybody care to place any bets on this??

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even if he did it there would not be enough people willing to rise up to change it. Most only talk. Most are keyboard warriors only. To lazy or afraid to do anything

WHO IS SERIOUSLY SHOCKED WHEN HE DOES NOT EVEN FOLLOW THE US CONSTITUTION

THE THINGS HES DONE AND CONGRESS HAS ALLOWED TOO LONG TO LIST; 

WTP NEED TO ENSURE OUR NATION IS FREE THAT MEANS TRUMP

VOTER FRAUD IS ALREADY UNDERWY

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service