President Pelosi

President Pelosi;

Under the laws of the Constitution if the President is impeached in the House of representatives and then removed by the Senate, the Speaker of the House becomes the new President.
That means we now have a potential of seeing Nancy Pelosi sworn in as President of the United States.

If you think that’s a nightmare hold onto to your hats, it gets worse.
As the new President Nancy Pelosi could appoint Hillary Clinton as her Vice President. Hillary would then be in line to win the election in November 2020.

President Nancy Pelosi could also appoint Adam Schiff as the head of the intelligence department,
And also appoint Jerrold Nadler as the Attorney General.

You should all remember that Nancy Pelosi is the daughter of a New Jersey Mafia drug boss.
Her own daughter warned Trump that Nancy could cut your head off before you even knew you were bleeding.

AOC would then become the Speaker of the House and she could appoint Elizabeth Warren as the head of the Department of Homeland Security.

If you think I’m over reaching or over reacting you better think about this a little. All of this is possible if Donald Trump is impeached. The only thing remaining for all this to happen is for the US Senate to try, convict, and remove Donald Trump from office.

Now you know why we MUST stop this Coup D' Etat against President Donald Trump.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is what nightmares are pres pelosi my Lord.   stop it we must if we have to call every senator over and over

they will now stop at nothing to destroy the country.   their hate for him holds no bounds.

This reply was deleted.