PRESS RELEASE January 01, 2014

Operation American Spring – The New Sheep Dogs!

Similar to our Founding Fathers, citizens and patriots in America now find themselves increasingly denied freedom and liberty from a government leadership (A new Crown) that is focused on self-serving, power hungry, deception, and betrayal motivations...the ultimate goal of US Constitutional destruction.

While our Founding Fathers endured pain and suffering from the British Crown, there came a time when they declared “enough is enough”. Thus, the Declaration of Independence was drafted. We should read our Declaration of Independence and note the grievances that led to the decision of “independence or death”. America is under the heel of a new “crown”, enduring grievances of which are not far removed from conditions our Founding Fathers experienced. The Founders moved to action. Now is the time for American patriots to move to action.

Our nation of freedom and liberty was not secured by weakness nor cowering, but by personal strength, courage, and dependence on natures' God and the laws of nature which are unalienable. While our Founding Fathers sought dialogue with the Crown, they were rebuffed with more pain, suffering to an intolerable level. America has been pleading with elected leaders for years to once again become servants to “we the people” as their oaths demand. Our elected leaders have rebuffed “We the People”...those that they have committed to serve.

Sheep dogs are guardians, protectors, guided by the laws of nature, to the point of laying down their lives for the sheep from wolf attack. Our Founding Fathers were sheep dogs, taking responsibility to gather sheep to the fold, protect, and resist the wolves with blood, body and life if necessary, to ensure the freedoms and liberties the laws of nature endows.

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING is embracing the role of sheep dogs while the sheep remain protected in the fold. Much the same as our Founding Fathers, only a small minority (2-3 percent) of brave, freedom loving colonists actually participated in the efforts of Independence from the British Crown...they were the sheep dogs that resisted the wolves and gave us a nation. Operation American Spring participants will reflect the new sheep dogs to begin U.S. constitutional restoration. These modern sheep dogs are going to Washington, D.C. to post our grievances and demands. The wolves in government leadership must comprehend the peoples' will. Our peaceful, non-violent approach for action will not tolerate being rebuffed, ignored or treated as unworthy or with disdain.

Operation American Spring, beginning on May 16, 2014, in Washington, D.C. will initiate the restoration of America as a Constitutional Republic, a Free, Lawful, and Sovereign Nation, with liberty and justice for all.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret., 111 Overview Drive, Crestview, FL 32539 850-689-1818, hmriley@cox.net www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One man with courage makes a majority.  ~Andrew Jackson

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.   Thomas Paine,

The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776

"A constitution defines and limits the powers of the government it creates. It therefore follows, as a natural and also a logical result, that the governmental exercise of any power not authorized by the constitution is an assumed power, and therefore illegal."

--Thomas Paine, Constitutions, Governments, and Charters, 1805

"Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" 

Patrick Henry, 1775

God Bless our America.

Faith shall be our Shield, Love of country shall be our Sword and our Victory shall be God's Crowning Glory.

• Really nice Suzanne, weren't our Founders something!!  Honor, Integrity, Love for their Country, and Courage of their Covictions!!    May the Lord send us such men again.     Some men seem to be appearing, actually, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul with his Lawsuit.  I think this Rally could make a whole lot of difference, and just hope ,some of the Major Groups are smart enough to pick up on it, and join us.  Glenn Beck, are you listening???

• There are many such Patriots around Jo, men and women. All you need to do is look around...........

• Like the Masthead of your web site very Patriotic in my opinion. Keep up the great work.

Dick Fraser

Medford, Or.

• I hope that there is a support squad that can indirectly help, if the situation gets nasty.  (This is topic oriented)

• I plan on being in Washington DC on May 16, 2014 and as long as required for the results we demand.

• I suspect that the Illegal Alien in the Wh and his thugs will have effected another False Flag before the A/S can happen.  Martial law is what we need to be planning for, as it is right around the corner.  Any march on the Wh will need to be done with lots of force and with the expectation of a major battle against the anti-american forces.

• Big gov't forges big chains, we need to do something soon before our bondage is complete, big chains are hard if not impossible to drag.

• Col Riley,

Sir, thank you for returning my call last night. I'll get right to the point.

We need to take immediate action in California. The war memorial museum at Mt. Solidad outside San Diego. At issue is the cross on top the museum which the federal government ( the district judge ) has ruled must come down within 90 days. (that was about 30 days ago). The site is perfect to take a stand and would make a great test run while generating the attention and support we will need to take on the much larger project in DC. We put a thousand patriots on the hill and say "come and take it". It is an issue affecting Christians, Veterans, and patriots from every walk of life. It is a battle we can win. We can see what resolve there is to defend freedom in this country. We do the same thing you have in mind for DC on a more manageable scale. If we can't do it there we sure can't do it in DC. We would need to keep forces on the hill for as long as it takes to assure the security of that cross and the freedoms it has represented for over 60 years. Possibly to include the resignation of the judge. (far less to ask for than the resignation of a president and all that would stand in line to replace him) We would utilize the same troop rotation that will be needed to succeed in DC. The same logistics, support, and planning. We should be able to do it with regional , as opposed to national, involvement as far as manpower. It will be VERY visible and a positive for high profile politicians , judges, religious leaders, and Tea Party type groups everywhere. I, as a TEXAN, know full well the value of a battle cry of "Remember the Alamo", "Remember Goliad", and now as we sweep across the country with our Operation American Spring, " Remember Solidad"

It is short notice response time and dependent on engaging the apathetic Christians ( whom we will need if we are to be victorious on the national battlefield) Make a stand, make a show, sweep across this country like "Rolling Thunder" from right now til May!

I can not imagine that the bikers, truckers, and even the veterans , would not come off their complacent asses to defend this kind of freedom. We must first prove that we can win this battle.  But, a small victory here could translate into winning the war!!

To pull ANY of this off you need structure and discipline. You have to accept the responsibility of  being the National leader of the movement. You must appoint state leaders that are willing to take the responsibility of organizing their states and who, in turn, appoint city, county, or regional leadership (depending on population and/or level of involvement). You, and these others, need to fully understand the consequences of your actions. That, as our founders, you are surely signing your own death warrants. If you do not have this level of commitment don't ask me or my troops to martyr ourselves for nothing.

God save America and bless all who would defend her!

Respectfully,

Randy May

Combat wounded Vietnam vet, state director Act! for America/Act! for

Mississippi, Tea Party group leader, VVA, MOPH, Have a degree in Physical Distribution

and ran logistics for 3 major corporations to include international operations, Ran volunteer

camps for 3 years on the coast after Katrina( which involved literally everything we will be

doing) ABOVE ALL I AM AN AMERICAN PATRIOT

This reply was deleted.