Constitutional Emergency

Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

[019] Download the entire book or individual chapters in pdf.
www.prophetofdoom.net
Islamic Terrorism Timeline This comprehensive review of most every significant act of Islamic terrorism from 1960 to 2004 is arranged by date and event. At one thousand pages in length, the research confirms that 95% of all terrorist acts are the result of Islam and that they are perpetrated by fun...

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wiccan, if you go to the link you will see that it is amply covered.
Islam is a disease spreading around the Earth. It needs to be eradicated immediately.
Let us not forget how the Muslims and Hitler ere all buddy-buddy with each other.
Michael, we could really go into depth to the factually recorded atrocities that the Muslims have perpetrated on Christians and Jews over centuries, but I really doubt that it would do any good. so you believe what you want to believe and the rest of us will believe the truth.

Wow, you managed to go back a whopping 60 or so years, how about we look at the ancient history not just modern history and get a full view. One that does not fit into some model of Conspiracy Theories and those that think ever attack is a False Flag Operation. How about we look at some of the older records of Muslims and Islam.

1000AD Mahmud invaded Kabul and defeated Raja Jaipal, taking a large sum of money at that time then returning 4 years later to advance to the Capital, plunder once again and try to force the conversion of the Hindus.

1008 AD was Kangra and in 1011AD was Thanesar, both plundered and destroyed. 1013 AD Nandana was attacked and plundered the Hindus were either slaughtered or forced to convert. That was just what he did to the Hindus, long before the NWO and other conspiracies out there floating around today.

But let us come back to modern day for you. How about we look into a couple days such as these.

Armenian Day- April 24th- A day for people to remember the genocide of World War I when Muslims slaughtered Armenian Christians.

Assyrian Day- August 7th- Used to commemorate the victims of a centuries long genocide of Assyrians y Muslims.

August 14th- Hindu Holocaust- Millions died at the hands of Muslims over 1000  years.

Oh yeah, and I am sure you still believe that the World Trade Center Towers was an inside job. But for grins and giggles let us play in that one now.

The amount of man power needed to pull off this is in the neighborhood of thousands of individuals. The Government has no ability to keep a secret, and some have come forward with outlandish claims and no proof that they know someone involved (but none claim to be involved). I would love to sit here and pick it apart for you and the rest of the loons, but it is not worth the effort.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service