Protect Sergeant Phillip Monk from Air Force Court Martial

I agree something needs to be done. I do not think a petition will help but maybe all of us together can think of something we can do to stop this. My heart aches for our Military and Troops, as I'm sure yours does too.

Twana

al_header.jpg --->

Click here to sign the petition to protect Sergeant Phillip Monk from Air Force Court Martial

September 06, 2013

share.png tweet.png email.png

Dear Harry,

I write to you on a matter of great urgency. After reading this letter, please sign this petition to Acting Secretary of the Air Force Eric Fanning.

Today, I learned that the Air Force chain of command at Lackland Air Force Base (San Antonio, TX) has read Senior Master Sergeant Phillip Monk his Miranda rights. This is a serious matter. When a member of the armed forces is Mirandized it is a strong indication that those officials believe there has been a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

As you may recall, Sgt. Monk was relieved of his duties on June 25th when he refused to agree with his openly lesbian commanding officer, Maj. Elisa Valenzuela, that a subordinate's expression of opposition to same-sex marriage constituted discrimination. Later, on August 20th Sgt. Monk filed a petition for redress with Valenzuela under the UCMJ (Article 138).

As I understand it, Sgt Monk is now under investigation for making false official statements (UCMJ 107) for stating publicly and to the press that he believed he was being discriminated against due to his Christian beliefs. These are not even official statements, friends. These are trumped up charges.

This investigation is nothing more than intimidation. The Air Force is telling Christian service members that if you are a target of religious discrimination, you must remain silent about it or risk court martial.

Sign our petition to Acting Secretary of the Air Force Eric Fanning as we ask him to intervene immediately and protect the religious liberties of all service members -- not just Senior Master Sergeant Monk alone.

Click here to sign the petition to protect Sergeant Phillip Monk from Air Force Court Martial --->

Sincerely,
Signature_1.jpg
Lt. Gen. (US Army-Ret.) William "Jerry" Boykin
Executive Vice President

P.S. Please forward this alert to friends, family and fellow church members, and post to your favorite social networks.

shim.gif

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I remember when ,Once upon a time in America, choosing a Reprobate lifestyle was suspect and rightly so.Security Clearance was restricted-- rightly so. Now our own government would have us all be as Sodom or like unto Gomorrah.-- the Sacred Writ  has some to say about those persecuted for Christs namesake having their reward ,not on earth but in Heaven.I believe that extends to the Patriot who honors the fundamental principles upon which our County was founded Religion/Christianity  Morality /that which is founded upon and reflects the Christian principles, and Knowledge of mans duty to God first -then his fellow man-- as our Founders understood such to be --as we were trained once by the US Army- I believe many Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen still honor the Founding Principles and are hated and reviled for their Patriotism.I salute Sgt.Monk --and my prayers are with him and all Patriots like him.I have signed the petition.

• Air Force cracking down on Christians..............

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/06/air-force-cracking-down-o...

It's not about surrender anymore, the enemy is indeed ruling our nation.......We need a Jonah, as weak and resistant to God as he was...the message he spoke was so clear, concise, and penetrating to Nineveh...unless America recognizes her destructive path, we'll see the wrath of God.

• Harry, how right you are.  We will feel the rath of God.

• It is time that the queers in the service are sued for the violation of the troops civil rights, especially religion, freedom of speech and association. Time to collect for malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance. Abuse of power, intimidation, not upholding the sworn oath to protect and defend all rights.

• There's a form on the ACLJ website for potential cases that they'll take. He can submit a few details there, and they'll contact him back. Also, Liberty Univ. takes Christian religious rights cases.
  • I agree with SGT Monk 100%, BUT our military is not a Democracy.  A military is a Dictatorship.  I do not agree with what is happening to our military.  The social rulings coming out of this Administration is an abomination of what our country is based on but it is up to the civilian voters to make the change not the military members. 

This reply was deleted.