Constitutional Emergency

Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 5:28 PM
Subject: Insight into why Obama seems to be purging the military .

Feasible?

When I asked my colleague the Army Colonel why he thinks Obama is doing this, the reply I received from this lifelong soldier and Army leader shocked me.

Paraphrasing him, this is what he told me in a nutshell.

He said, most branches of the service routinely engage in war “games” and come up with strategies and tactics on how to handle every type of military conflict and scenario that can be imagined .  One of the big new battle scenarios being actively discussed in the military recently is how to handle civil unrest in the U.S. and fighting in the streets.  What will the Army do if called in to fight armed civilians in the streets of the United States?  How will that urban warfare be conducted?  Will troops be able to fire upon other American citizens when the troops take an oath to protect American citizens?

He said many in the military are discussing the very real possibility that Obama will attempt to stay in office beyond two terms.  It is being speculated that Obama will do this by declaring a state of martial law.  The easiest way to declare martial law is when there is massive civil unrest and riots throughout the U.S.  Thus, it is believed that Obama, and his regime, will intentionally create a situation of massive civil unrest.  Some believe he has already started to implement that strategy by forcing Obamacare on everyone (when the populace did not ask for it and less than 300 people in power voted for it). Perhaps the Obama Administration is not too concerned over the totally dysfunctional Obamacare web site and the additional fact that millions will be dropped from their existing insurance policies which they already had and liked.  The Obama Administration may not care if getting health care becomes more difficult and more expensive because it is all leading toward civil unrest.  It is believed by some that Obamacare will only get worse and worse, and then in 2 to 3 years when people have a very difficult time getting medical treatment for themselves or their loved ones, people will get enraged.

Moreover, it is being speculated that around the same time when the frustration levels over Obamacare are hitting a critical point in 2 to 3 years, there will be a “glitch” in the welfare payment (or EBT) payment system.  The tens of millions who rely on EBT handouts to sustain themselves will be cut off.  The overwhelming majority of the EBT recipients are Black.  The Obama regime will then blame the “glitch” on the Republicans, i.e., Republicans froze government spending which “forced” Obama to suspension of EBT payments. (Obama will intentionally drive spending up and up uncontrolled knowing full well that one day the Republicans will be backed into a corner and finally vote for a freeze in spending.) Obama will create heightened racial tension by telling everyone that the White Republicans are racially motivated and did this to hurt the Black community.  This manufactured racial tension, combined with  growing tensions over the then-collapsing medical coverage due to Obamacare, will result in race wars and civil unrest.  People will take to the streets.

By the way, you should know that my colleague, the Army Colonel who is telling me all this, is Black.  He specifically commented, and outwardly expressed his embarrassment, about how Blacks have become so dependent and enslaved by the welfare system and the Democrats that it would be very easy to create civil unrest and race wars merely by cutting off, or dramatically hindering, EBT payments for only a month or so.  He believes that most Blacks, who have a misguided sense of entitlement, will then take to looting stores and rioting.

Once the race wars, civil unrest, and violence becomes pervasive throughout the U.S., Obama will declare martial law and take over.  Elections can, and will, be postponed under martial law.

My colleague noted that this possibility is clearly being analyzed and discussed inside the military because such a martial law strategy is nothing new.  Tyrannical and dictatorial leaders in the past have done the martial law strategy many times.  He noted that dictators such as Stalin, Mussolini, and Hitler did basically the identical thing.  He went on to say that one of the most recent examples of this strategy was when Marcos declared martial law in the Philippines from 1972-1981 due to civil unrest.  The Philippines had democratic elections up until that time.  When martial law was declared, the Philippine constitution was suspended, its Congress dissolved, all elections were suspended, and Marcos remained in power for years beyond his elected term. The alleged “terrorist bombings” that occurred in the Philippines, which lead to Marcos declaring martial law, have always been questioned and never proven to be the acts of actual terrorists.

He concluded by saying that many believe this is the real reason behind the purgings of military generals.  The older members of the military, and especially its generals and leaders, tend to be more conservative and they believe in the Constitution—and following the Constitution.  Thus, a tyrant and dictator needs to get rid of these military leaders before a state of martial law is declared if the rising dictator wants the military to follow along and do what the dictator says.   Due to the loss of many experienced military leaders the past few years, the military is now being run and guided more and more by younger, inexperienced leaders. The type who won’t really know what to do if martial law was declared.  Moreover, he noted that there is a growing mind set throughout the military now that every soldier needs to keep quiet and just follow along with what Obama says and wants to do or you will be fired and your military career ruined.  Again, I was told this is nothing new since removing strong military leaders in advance of declaring martial law is a historically-proven element of a rising tyrant and dictator.

Views: 35962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Almost gave up on patriotism in our country. Too many content with just going with the flow or too scared to open their mouths and yell. Besides marching onto DC those who can not make it should gather outside government offices and news buildings in their vicinity, hold up signs demanding they begin to tell the truth and stop aiding in what I believe total division amongst Americans which can only lead to hatred amongst us. I heard Obama say the people in the Ukraine should be free to chose what they want... but yet I believe he doesn't want that for Americans. I have been posting and talking to friends about Operation American Spring all over.. God Bless the USA

Jean, you are absolutely  correct!

I've been noticing this trend for at least 20 years. It's not the POTUS (Puppet of the Usurper Statist) that is to blame. It's the complete and total takeover by the Industrial Military Complex. These NWO types that control the IMF and World Bank, the Federal Reserve and European Central Bank. These Global Elitist have appointed themselves our overlords and will stop at NOTHING to achieve their goals. They were planning the overthrow and collapse of African and Middle Eastern countries 15 years ago. Like dominoes, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Central African Republic, Syria.....and on, and on! The next step in the agenda is the intentional and total collapse of the world's economies. Mark My Words, "The dollar and the Euro are about to be as valuable as an empty roll of Charmin toilet paper"! Once the civil unrest and street riots begin, martial law will be imposed and the police state will be complete.

I wish and pray that I am wrong but, I'm absolutely certain that this is about to come to pass.

May our GOD be with us in the dark days ahead.

It may be as you say, not the fault of the potus, however he is the one that we hold responsible. We have little control over any of this unless we regain control of that office and the rest of the federal government. Once that control has been regained we can discuss how to rid ourselves of the others that cause all the problems to start with such as the NWO, IMF, World bank, etc..Unless we can accomplish our mission of regaining control of our constitutional republic the rest is a moot point.

I stand shoulder to shoulder with you Johnny!

I'm not the "lay down and take it" type either.

Do you remember what happened to J.F.K. shortly after he tried to expose the "Hidden Powers of Darkness" back in the early 60's?

He had already advocated the dismantling of the Federal Reserve and the return of the silver certificate currency. WELL! The global elite weren't about to stand for that!!!

We WILL make our voices heard and our faces seen in D.C.! We may actually make it to the mid-term elections and regain control of the House and Senate alike. I pray that we will!!

johnny I have been trying for years to talk to people to fill out a new 1040 and claim 9 dependence and set aside your tax for tax time, I have been doing this for 5 yrs, as long as you save enough to cover your taxes you'll be fine.

He is the deal, this is a Nation of Laws, for the people by the people. Obama and every worthless politician is OUR EMPLOYEES! They are not Royalty, they may think they are, but they are the servants of the people. It is time the people remind them of this. If they do not listen to us, then they put us into a position to physically remove them. The President violates every law brought before him, by doing so he has started a precedence, for the PEOPLE TO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW ANY LAWS. Until the president is impeached and removed from office due to his complete violation of his oath of office, his disrespect and Hatred toward the United States, we the people can take any action we want and not face any legal interference. Obama care is a ILLEGAL LAW( just a play on words, Tax, made it legal, bullshit. It is extortion, plain an simple. No politician wants to admit it because they are GirlyMan that is not out problem. The president has committed Treason on numerous occasions, by giving aid an comfort to IRAN and by employing murder ISLAMIC Terrorist in OUR White house. ( ISLAMIC brother hood, God knows what Classified secrets ERIC holder and obama are giving to the MASS MURDERERS OF AMERICANS. obama murderer 4 AMERICANS in Benghazi, you know it and I do. Just because the politicians are spineless pieces of shit is Makes it MY PROBLEM, and AMERICAS PROBLEM... They are not to comfortable in there pay raises at anytime, ( we vote to stop all pay raises, the people will vote on them), anytime they get caught in a lie, they are fined 1 years salary, when they are sent there under the impression of their words and do not do what we ask, they are fired on the spot and first runner up to them now takes the office. I would have us physicall remove ALL ACTIVE POLITICIANS AND ELECT A COMPLETE NEW SENATE AND CONGRESS, OF THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE AND ARE THE PEOPLE( Blue collar people). No more lawyers will ever be allowed to run for any political office

good points, I agree and you forgot to mention that's when he will come after our weapons. fat chance! semper fl gene

God bless you and our veterans and patriots and militia,and God bless the Republic of the United States of America! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΔΒΕ!

received today from jeff miller, representative dist one, floCongress is given the power to impeach civil officers of government for crimes committed while in office. Article II, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states, "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Impeachment proceedings must originate in the U.S. House of Representatives, but it is under the U.S. Senate's jurisdiction to try impeachments. The individual must be convicted by a two-thirds majority of the Senate in order to be removed. Currently, no proceedings have been brought against the President Obama for impeachment.

While there is no question that I strongly disagree with many of the President's policy decisions, I have not seen irrefutable evidence that he has committed high crimes or misdemeanors while in office.  Still, several House committees have ongoing investigations looking into his Administration's actions.  If these investigations reveal convincing evidence of high crimes or treason, impeachment is on the tablerida this is an excerpt..no mention of OAS

Gary that is idential to the letter I received from Joe Heck Nevada. Is Obama answering their mail also.

I received Miller's email also........obviously they are receiving our Petition.......below is what I sent back...

Dear Representative Miller,

In regard to your email to me regarding Impeachment of Barack Obama.

There is ample provable evidence of Barack Obama’s violations of his oath and the US Constitution.  Below is a Constitutional lawyer’s Articles of Impeachment that he views as provable and willing to stake his profession.

Respectfully,

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
Crestview, FL

I have prepared these updated formal Articles of Impeachment as a Constitutional lawyer. They are in proper legal form and all allegations are provable. They will be sent to Congress.

Michael Connelly

mrobertc@hotmail.com

Michael Connelly blog

www.usjf.net

Impeaching Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama Jr., President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following  Articles of  Impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

Articles of  Impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America, in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Article I

In his conduct while President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., in violation of his  Constitutional oath to faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his  Constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the executive branch to increase its power, and to destroy the balance of powers between the three co-equal branches of government, as  established by the Constitution of the United States.

The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:

(1)  Shortly after being sworn in for his first term as President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., began creating new federal government departments, and appointing so-called “Czars” to oversee these departments. These Czars were never submitted to the United States Senate for approval, as required by Article 2, Section 2, of the Constitution. In addition, these Czars and the Departments that they supervise have budgets that are not subject to being controlled by the U.S. Congress, as provided for by Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution. He also made recess appointments when the U.S.  Senate was not in recess, and these appointments were struck down by the United States Supreme Court.

(2)  Article 2, Section 3, of the Constitution mandates that the President of the United States “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed…” Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., in violation of his oath of office, has repeatedly ignored this Constitutional mandate, by refusing to enforce laws against illegal immigration, by refusing to defend in court the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and by refusing to enforce Federal voting laws.

(3)  Article 1 of the Constitution establishes the legislative branch of the U.S. government, and sets forth the powers of the Senate and House of Representatives to make laws. These powers are exclusive, and the Constitution does not grant the President the power to either make laws, or to amend them, on his own. Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., has ignored these provisions, and he has made or changed laws, by either issuing unconstitutional executive orders, or by instructing governmental departments to take illegal and unconstitutional actions. Such specific actions include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

A.   Ordering the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to implement portions of the Cap & Trade bill that failed to pass in the U.S. Senate.

B.   Ordering implementation of portions of the “Dream Act,” that failed to pass in Congress.

C.   Orchestrating a government takeover of a major part of the automobile industry in 2009.

D.   Ordering a moratorium on new offshore oil and gas exploration, and new production, without the approval of Congress.

E.   Signing an Executive Order, on March 16, 2012, giving himself, and the Executive branch extraordinary powers to control and allocate resources, such as food, water, energy, and health care resources, etc., in the interest of vaguely defined national defense issues. Implementation of the executive order would amount to a complete government takeover of the U.S. economy.

F.    Signing an Executive Order, on July 6, 2012, giving himself and the Executive branch the power to control all methods of communications in the United States based upon a Presidential declaration of a national emergency.

G.  Signing an Executive Order, on January 6, 2013, that contained 23 actions designed to limit the individual right to keep and bear arms guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

H.  Amending portions of the Affordable Healthcare Act, and other federal laws passed by Congress, without Congressional approval, as required by Article 1 of the Constitution.

I.      Issuing Executive orders in January, 2014, amending the (spell out name) (HIPPA) law to allow the turning over of confidential medical records to Federal agencies if there  was any information in them that could  be used to add individuals to the (spell out name) (NICS) list, to prohibit those  persons from purchasing firearms.

J.     Having the EPA impose regulations on the coal industry that will force many utility companies and coal mines out of business. This will cost the U.S. economy tens of thousands of jobs, and it will dramatically increase the cost of energy to the public. This is being done without Congressional approval.

K.  Hindering the ability of the U.S. Border Patrol Agency to not only stop illegal immigration, but to stop human and drug trafficking.

L.   Removing the work requirement from welfare reform legislation without Congressional approval.

Article II

(1) Article 2, Section 3 of the Constitution mandates that, from time to time, the President “shall give to Congress information on the State of the Union….” Implicit in this is an obligation for the President to be truthful with the Congress, and the American people. Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., has repeatedly violated his oath of office, and the requirements of the Constitution, by willfully withholding information on important issues, or actively taken part in misleading the Congress and the American people. Specific actions include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

A.   Using Executive privilege to block Congress from  obtaining documents relating to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ’s) Operation Fast and Furious, and the related death of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

B.   Had members of his administration provide false information about the act of terrorism committed in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, and refusing to allow the U.S. State Department, and other federal agencies, to cooperate in the Congressional investigation of the incident.

C.   Falsely labeled the mass murder of American soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas, as “workplace violence,” instead of the act of Islamic terrorism that it was.

D.   Falsely labeling the IRS targeting of conservative and Christian groups as a “phony” scandal, and refusing to order an active pursuit of the investigation into who was ultimately responsible for the harassment.

E.   Refusing to order an independent investigation of the actions of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and the DOJ in targeting the phone records of members of the news media.

F.    Telling the American people, on a television show, that the National Security Agency (NSA) was not prying into the emails and phone calls of Americans, when the facts prove otherwise.

(2) The oath of office of the President of the United States requires him, or her, to             preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. This obviously includes what may be the most important part of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights. Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., has repeatedly violated his oath of office by seeking to limit both the individual rights, and the rights of the States, guaranteed in the first ten amendments to the Constitution. Specific actions include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

A.    Having the Department of Health and Human Services order religious institutions and businesses owned by religious families to provide their employees with free contraception and other services that are contrary to their religious beliefs. This is being done under the auspices of the Affordable Health Care Act and violates the religious freedom clauses of the First Amendment.  

B.    Having the military place restrictions on the religious freedom and freedom of speech of Chaplains and other members of the military, in order to favor gay rights advocates and atheists, in violation of the First Amendment.

C.    Having the military place restrictions on the freedom of speech of members of the military, and  civilian employees, of the Department of Defense (DOD), in violation of their rights under the First Amendment.

D.    Using Executive orders and government agency actions to limit Second Amendment rights. This includes actions by the Veterans Administration to disarm American veterans without due process of law, as required by the Fifth Amendment.

E.    Having the National Security Agency intercept and monitor the private communications of millions of Americans, without a court order, and in violation of the Fourth Amendment.

F.     Joining with foreign governments in lawsuits against sovereign U.S. states to prohibit them from enforcing state and federal immigration laws. This is in violation of the Tenth Amendment.

G.   Filing suits under the Voting Rights Act against sovereign U.S. states to prevent them from enforcing state and federal Voter ID laws, despite rulings by the U.S. Supreme Court upholding these laws. This is another violation of the Tenth Amendment, and of the  separation of powers.

H.   Having the IRS propose new regulations  limiting the  freedom of speech and the political activities during election cycles of conservative organizations, in violation of the First Amendment to the Constitution.

I.      Having the FCC institute a plan to place government agents in newsrooms of radio and television stations, as well as in print media locations, to monitor whether they are providing the “proper” news content to the public, as subjectively determined by the Obama Administration,  a direct violation of the First Amendment to the Constitution.

J.      Having the U.S. Secretary of State sign the U.N. Small Arms Treaty, despite the opposition of a majority of the U.S. Senate, without submitting said treaty to the Senate, and with full awareness that the implementation of the treaty would violate the Second Amendment rights of American citizens. 

(3) Under Article 2, Section 2 of the Constitution, the President of the United States is the Commander in Chief of the United States military, and, as such, is responsible for using them in a manner that best serves the national security of the United States, and protects our  military members from unnecessary risks and harm. Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., has violated his oath of office in this regard. Specific actions include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

A.   In the name of “political correctness,” he imposed unnecessary and dangerous rules of engagement on our troops in combat, causing them to lose offensive and defensive capabilities, and putting them in danger. Many American service personnel have been killed or wounded as a result of this policy.

B.   Releasing the identity of American military personnel and units engaged in dangerous and secret operations, such as the killing of Osama bin Laden by Navy Seal team 6.

C.   Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution gives Congress the exclusive power to declare war. Yet, without consulting Congress President Obama ordered the American military into action in Libya, the Congo, and other countries.

D.   Having the U.S. Attorney General tell Secretaries of State of the various states that they do not have to comply with the Federal law requiring states to timely send absentee election ballots to military personnel.

In all of this, Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., has undermined the integrity of his office, he has brought disrepute on the Presidency, he has betrayed his trust as President, and he has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, Barack Hussein Obama, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 12:31 PM
Subject: A Message from Congressman Jeff Miller

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service