Constitutional Emergency

QUESTION TO WOMEN: Who is willing to join with me in a Women's Constitutional Club (or something of the sort)...to stand up to and combat the feminazis movement?

QUESTION TO WOMEN: Who is willing to join with me in a Women's Constitutional Club (or something of the sort)...to stand up to and combat the feminazis movement?

They are a big influence in the American way of thinking now - by design.

I posted a comment in a post I posted this morning:

"...as you read this and if your thoughts move toward 'but what about the mother' - ask yourself if maybe that is the feminazi movement mindset that have been drilled into our brains, by the so-called/self-titled womens rights movement that claims to be for womens rights but turns a blind eye to true wars on women and instead fights to demoralize, demonize, berate, and dominate men AND fight to kill their babies. That movement, is also part of the communist movement intended to destroy social fabric, allowing communism to advance in any society ill-prepared to defend. Same as turning men into women."

I just vetted a new person wanting to join PFA and during the vetting I found her connected to a feminazi working groups and orgs. That didn't surprise me. I did expect it. This person said they wanted to join to teach us constitution classes. What type of a constitution class would a women connected to a feminazis teach? There are a lot of people with a lot of different agendas wanting to teach constitution classes (all with their twists). And yes I know of some that are members here already.

I've been watching the feminazi movement for a long time. This is a battle in the war that is going on in our country right now. This is also a fight that we women will have to stand up and battle. The men can't do it. It's not their fight, it's ours.

True conservative ladies, this is our fight! We have to stand up to it. I don't mean with open arms and accept any and every women in .... not every women has good intentions.....I've had it with watching how the feminazi movement affects every issue we try to address and unify around. Their divisive hands are in it all. It's a tool that they have found works for them because no one wants to be shamed by or labeled any of the names they call folks for not submitting to their domination. Just like CAIR, just like Jesse Jackson, etc. Same tactic.

We ourselves use some rational from their talking points....until we realize what it is and where it came from and the agenda behind it.

By the way, this group will not be used for electioneering nor for any candidate. And please only invite women you know are not feminazis. I don't want to make this about changing their minds....I'm personally through with that. They are our enemies - we go in with eyes open and knowing our enemy.

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent idea!

I think we have to teach young girls how to be women, be nurturers of their children and homes, be good wives.

Read Proverbs 31 on scripture about wives...

Several years ago, at 6 years old, I took my now 21 year old granddaughter to a sewing class for 6 - 10 year old girls.  The class was led by two very bright women, had a great idea.  My granddaughter still remembers the class, and has the carry bag she made.  

The young women of today do not know the skills of conducting, nurturing homes, sewing, cooking, and other skills.  The ungodly public education system stopped all requirements of girls to take basics of nurturing a home.  What I learned in Home Economics in high school was pure gold.  

I remember years ago, the local Wards Dept store taught a class in hospitality, good manners, how to set a table properly,  how to walk with poise, be a lady  etc. 

I'm glad you brought this up, there are many things the sane women of today could do to teach young girls to be women again.  Actually, it is our duty as older women to teach young women..this is Biblical.  ( Titus 2:3-5 )

Having sewing, cooking, manner lessons, taking care of a home is a good start.

I would love to join the anti feminist movement.  I am old enough to remember

when they first thought they were going to run this country.  I have no time for

them and their anti male attitudes.  So count me in.  Jo

Count me in. And, I have female friends on FB that might be interested.
here, here!

Count me in too.

I AM IN.  But let's get realistic, all Obama wants is us to think he is for women voters.  WRONG.  ALL HE WANTS IS TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY IN GROUPS, SO ALL THE GROUPS ARE AGAINST EACH OTHER.

OBAMA wants our great nation to divide amongst ourselves, then pick up the pieces and have our nation under MUSLIM DOMAIN.  COME ON LADIES, WE ARE SMARTER THAN THAT.

He has tried to divide us by CULTURAL PROBLEMS, WHITE AGAINST BLACK, US AGAINST THE ILLEGAL ALIENS, RELIGIONS AGAINST OTHER TYPES OF RELIGIONS, GAYS AGAINST STRAIGHT MARRIAGES, ALLOWING CHILDREN TO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, CRIMINALS HAVE RIGHTS AND THE VICTIMS GET SHAFTED...SHOULD I GO ON.  He has taken the media's away from telling the truth on what is truly happening in our country.  He is creating a war amongst our people so the U.N FORCES CAN COME IN AND TAKE CONTROL OF OUR GOVERNMENT.  IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT???? Sucks, I remember the 1960's with the Blacks destroying the cities, their homes, the stores in their neighborhoods...then the government having to rebuild what was destroyed. That didn't help the relations with anyone, it just made people hate more.  NOW HE WANTS ALL OF US TO HATE SOMEONE, BE IT THEIR RELIGION, LOOKS, COLORS, WHAT YOU WEAR, HOW YOU ACT, YOU NAME IT...THERES GOT TO BE SOMETHING WRONG OR DIFFERENT WITH EVERYONE.  I am not perfect and neither are you, GOD created differences for a reason.  What kind of world would we live in if everything was exactly the same...black and white...no color, no differences.  We all have to unite and work together.  OBAMA AND THE REST OF OUR GOVERNMENT IS GREAT AT DIVIDING OUR NATION FOR THEIR BENEFITS, MONEY, GREED AND POWER.

WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.  WOMEN ARE STRONG WILLED, WE ARE THE GLUE TO OUR NATION AND HE KNOWS THIS.  SO AS A WOMAN, I WANT ALL OF US TO WORK AS A TEAM, UNITED TO KEEP OUR NATION STRONG AND HELP IT GROW IN ALL DIRECTIONS MAKING US THE WORLD LEADER AGAIN. 

Good God Twana, you are terrific.  It is way past time this was taken on by women who really care about the Family and their Country.  As Rush calls the feminazis, the National Organization of Women, NAGS; such a small group, have really damaged our country.  Give me the traditional woman who wants to be respected and be a partner in a relationship rather than a gatekeeper or control freak wanting to be the progressive's mouthpiece.  Sorry for putting in my two cents but...

Semper Fi

I'll do all I can, Twana.  I'm sick of the feminist movement for the lie that it is.

I am in!

I am certainly in. My husband is a Navy Vet, my oldest son is just finishing with Army bootcamp, we have/have had military on both sides of our family and both mine and my husband's grandfathers fought for our country. I'm damn sure not about to let a bunch of femanazis destroy her now. I've still got 4 of my 5 boys(21, 18, 14, 11 and 9) at home that I want to enjoy at least SOME of the same freedoms that I did.

Gor for it. I am in!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service