Patriots,

I've been pointing out for months now, when people go off topic. I find it interesting that even though I've done this privately and then when that didn't work I did it publicly, there are still some that come in and go off topic in comment sections on discussions/blogs/videos.Those have no problem continually displaying their selfish rudeness. We have PFA set up where anyone can post a discussion/blog/video.

Instead of spam commenting/hi-jacking others posts, just make your own post!

Is this one reason we find ourselves/our country in the condition it is today? We can't focus? We are too selfish to stay on topic in other peoples posts. We are only concerned with what we want to be concerned with and will hi-jack anyones post to push whatever we want to push? Am I stepping on toes? If you do it, then yes I am! 

I constantly see and hear people complain about kids and teens doing this exact same thing - the lack of focus & attention span and their possession of selfishness. I hear these people constantly blame schools, the government or anyone else but themselves. I say, by observing here on PFA and other conservative sites, the kids learn it from home!

When commenting on someone else's posts, show some class and stay on topic and don't hi-jack it. We have some members that use any post (no matter the subject matter) to post in comment section their own agenda (always/usually the same agenda and totally off topic). I've called folks out for this, then I notice their next selfish hi-jack, they throw in some small line trying to tie it to content/context of post, but usually fails - and it's as obvious as a sore thumb.

If we truly want to unite, then we first must treat each other as true brothers and sisters and acknowledge them and what they post - equally important. You don't have to agree with their stand but that is not the focus of this post. The focus of this post is - FOCUS AND STAY ON TOPIC.

We see people constantly run in and do the spam off topic comment while electioneering for their guy/gal. Mostly a sect of paulers do this (by the way, that sect is who, what and why most of us are turned off of paul). Others electioneering do the same too. It's obviously, a plant and rude.

I also find that SOME self-titled conservatives have no qualms about being down right rude to others and have a pattern of badgering any or everyone - trying to shame people into PC. There are also those who will call conservatives all the usually names. Leftist do this - which always makes me wonder if they are infiltrators! I've been called so many different names just for not supporting a career politician or not agreeing with someone on something. That is just down right obnoxious!

We also have some self-titled conservatives who refuse to do their own homework on topics/subjects/issues (which is obvious) but will jump into a conversation and defend (with extremely sharp teeth) what they do not know.

Where is the unity in any of that I've listed? No where! People can try and justify bad behavior but no matter how twist and turn one may, it's still bad behavior. On PFA, I would hope that we would all have each others backs for real! I would hope that we all are focused on restoring our beloved republic and our beloved law of the land - our constitution = which gives us natural law not man made law.  I would hope we on PFA really do want to unify with those in our communities. We have the state groups up. I constantly see people in state groups trying to get others in their state involved, however I see the discouragement of those trying so hard when brothers and sisters of their said state, won't even step up and get to know each other nevermind coming together to work together.

PFA's effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Let's literally have each others backs in all ways and not just speak it as empty words.

Most PFA members do not need this talking to. But as you all know, there are some who do.

Twana Blevins

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Twana, I suspect it's close to the same ratio of qualified drivers I find here in Beautiful Indiana...

45% are unbelievably rude and self-centered...

45% are completely unconscious about what they're doing...

And 10% are pretty good drivers...

• Ron Paul in 2012!

;-)

• Ed, that's a false religion.

Seriously, Twana, I have seen a lot of this, especially lately.  What to do?  I assume that you have the ban hammer power;  it might be time to use it.

• Who ever has the power to delete, do it.

• Good post, Twana. I, too, believe if we can't come together for the short time we need to honor others' words, we are a people in trouble. I really enjoy most peoples' posts & can tell they've gone to a lot of work to put their information together. Some of what I see & know that you are talking about concerns me a lot. Because, I think it may be a sign of trickle-down selfishness. And, that is one of the main things I see in the current administration. And, I know that is not what we want for this country. Keep up the great work!
  • Twana--IMO resistance is futile. What you have questioned is relative to the old schoolyard game -where the children  stand in a big circle and one whispers into the person to their side something  .And it passes child to child until the last to hear the whisper tells what they heard--and everybody laughs because is so seldom is repeated as it was given. Here there is a "conversation" The moderator has no real control over what anyone  brings to the "conversation" some folk are just plain addlebrained of  habit -- I am often that way,myself, some are on a "pitty Party" for some reason or other -some just need to vent -- but some folk are just plain vindictive and feel they have a  need to  spew spite.Most often though I suspect it is the whisper game. And everybody is for the most part commenting on the "conversation before  they  decided to reply.  A form of short term memory loss  I used to experience when I was a pothead. Frustrating but --the greater distance from the original posting the more likely one is to find folk reply off topic.As the Borg would say Resistance is Futile.

• I have to agree with Ray.Sometimes I think "tolerance" has helped get this Country where it is,

as in tolerating those who care more for a personal agenda than the good of the nation.

Time to start deleting boneheaded comments.

• I would go a step farther and start deleting boneheaded members.

• LOL!

• Your comments are the reason I don't bother reading the comments.  If the comments aren't off-topic they are often incoherent, with poor sentence structure and atrocious spelling.  They never proof read what they wrote.

This reply was deleted.