The Line in the Sand - Breaking News November 10, 2014 Unified Common Law Grand Jury in every State files writ_quo_warranto.pdf in every Federal District Court, United States Supreme Court and served upon every Federal Judge and all 9 US Supreme Court Justices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyXteb01PAQ

http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news

https://www.facebook.com/operationamericanspring.org?ref=hl

We The People will restore America to a Constitutional Republic.

writ_quo_warranto.pdf

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Rooster, I have some heartburn with this writ, it is NOT signed by the Jury Foreman, nor has the seal of State and the clerks stamp on it. We don't know if this document is real. It says it has been filed, but this PDF is an unsigned copy. I would like to see from now on, a real copy, signed, sealed and delivered. When I see stuff like this unsigned, it is like someone put it together and then did not do anything with it. If you can find a signed, sealed and clerk filed copy, I would like to see it posted here. Thanks, Rooster....

• You're right Clois, the copy of the pdf file posted here is what was sent out by National Liberty Alliance. It was sent to every Federal District court.

Breaking News November 10, 2014 Unified Common Law Grand Jury in every State files writ_quo_warranto.pdf in every Federal District Court, United States Supreme Court and served upon every Federal Judge and all 9 US Supreme Court Justices, see video below.

http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news

• In response to the concern whether the Quo Warranto was signed and stamped
    here is copy of the Quo Warranto that was sent for IL. I hope this alleviates concern.                                  Your question was valid and appreciated that's why I followed
    up with one of the state coordinators on this. Thanks and please get the word out.                                   file:///C:/Users/Michael/AppData/Local/Temp/PAGE%2014%20OF%20QUO%20WARRANTO%20-%20SIGNED%20&%20SEALED-1.pdf
    II Cor 3:17 KJB "Where the Spirit of the Lord , there is liberty".  Prov 14:34 KJB "Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people"

• It will not open because it is referencing your users folder on your machine, you need to attach it, not use a local url on your machine.

• Sorry, this was the file that was sent to my e-mail upon my request with state coordinator.  I don't at this point have any
        way or know how to open to view. I thought when I copied and pasted it would open
        with no issues. I will make a copy of what I received and scan it and attach. Thanks.

Quo Warranto pg 14.pdf

• I just have to ask, because other people will ask me, what happens after 7 days and you don't hear from the courts?  Do we have a plan B, are the indictments ready?  Because if we do nothing, it will make us look like we're full of hot air.  It says the judges will be immediately removed if they don't resign but who will do the removing.  Is your sheriff on board?  I know ours isn't so thats causing problems here and if yours is I'd like to know how you got him on board.

• Dennis,

Hi.  What I can say is that http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/ is a conduit for We the People to become educated and made aware that the power is inherent in the people as we are the creators of the U.S. Constitution.  What is ongoing is those who are enlightened to this truth and growing daily with the Lord's hand overshadowing all that is done, we can restore our U.S. Constitution to its rightful place and thus help liberty to have a home in our nation.

That said there is a paper trail that is being laid with letters being sent to those who by definition are there to to serve We the People the most recent example is the Quo Warranto. There are Sheriffs and Justices who are responding positively as I have received return mail from some of those, as have others who are involved. There is no excuse for people not to get off their backsides and stand up like REAL MEN and just do what is right, it's that simple.  Those who are literally involved in this want justice, mercy and honor to be part of this nation's fabric, but it just doesn't happen overnight. People have been asleep at the switch and have shown great apathy, but in the same vein there are those who have stood firm on godly principles and are very much awake, vigilant and of sober minds.

People are doing something and those that are, they are not full of hot air.  The ones full of hot air are the naysayers, mockers, scorners, fear mongers, and deceivers. They have not the truth and but, resist the truth. They shall have their reward. The Lord is in control and if we simply put our faith and trust in him, and fear HIM rather than the faces and empty words of mere men who have no regard for righteousness, the blessings will flow.

That's been our problem all along, we have kicked the Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ out of the homes, schools, pulpits, public arena, and OUR GOVERNMENT, a constitutional republic. That's why abortion, murder of some 60 million innocent lives for 41 years has taken place and buggery slammed down our throats. It's an utter destruction of the natural and normal family. It flies in the face, yea mocking a thrice Holy God! That's what the father of lies and his children do, they've come to steal, kill and destroy.   It's past time to invite the Lord back to HIS rightful place in our lives and our nation with hearts of humility and repentance. "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD" Psalm 33:12 KJB.

As far as my county Sheriff, I can't say 100% he is on board, but I can't say he isn't.  Have I heard from him that he will defend our U.S. Constitution? Not with any personal or public statement of affirmation at this point, but I'm not going to throw my hands up in the air.  I will (as should all others) with God's help leave the results at the end of the day up to him. If you are of the same mindset as I am and quite a number of others, we share the same concerns.

We must exhort one another to commit themselves to righteousness in the fear of the Lord. With the Lord there are no plan B's.  The Lord doesn't have to formulate a plan, he has already made a way for all men and it through him and it is declared in John 14:6, where Jesus Christ declares he is the way and we are to walk therein.

Prayerfully trusting in the Lord where victory is already promised to those who do just that.

May the Lord bless.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8