http://barnhardt.biz/

Surprised? Nope. Solution? Junta. Likely? Nope.       

Posted by Ann Barnhardt - June 28, AD 2012 6:13 PM MST

Am I surprised at this morning's news? No. The only thing that is the least bit surprising is that it was Roberts, who was heretofore considered a "constructionist", and not Kennedy, who finally put the last nail in the coffin of the First American Republic. The corpse inside said coffin has been dead for years. Let's call GWB's administration the terminal illness, Obama's usurpation in November of 2008 as the actual moment of death of the First American Republic, the last 3.5 years as one long funeral dirge, and today as the final graveside interment service. The First American Republic done got low, and now is taking the long dirt nap. It's all over except for the rotten, rotten descendants sniping over the estate like buzzards.

Bottom line: since I fully understand and accept that the Republic is dead and the Constitution is no longer in force, and that the Rule of Law is dead, nothing surprises me.

Mark Levin said this morning that the SCOTUS decision was "lawless." Well, no kidding, Mark. The Republic is dead, and has been for quite some time now. What do you expect? What is it going to take for people to acknowledge objective reality?

Now to Romney and all of you rah-rah Tea Party people. If you think for ONE SECOND that Romney will ever, ever repeal any of this, then you are truly dumber than the people who voted for Obama in the first place, and I'm not being facetious. Romney wrote ObamaCare's template in Massachusetts, including a mandate, including state-funded abortion. Romney has said over and over and over again while running for POTUS that he is 100% in favor of a mandate. Here's that proof:

Link to 2.29 minute video of Mitt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6DrH6P9OC0&feature=player_embedded

Romney is lying to all of you people, swearing that he will repeal ObamaCare, and repeal any mandate. He will do no such thing, and if you think he will, you are absolutely delusional.

You HAVE to wake up and acknowledge that Romney is a sociopathic liar who is simply bullshitting, and that is the word for it - bullshitting you people in order to raise money. He will say ANYTHING in order to raise money and maybe "get elected." You are being conned just as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, and if you aren't smart enough or mature enough to see when you are being blatantly conned, then you deserve what you get.

Here is how this will play out, assuming a Romney "win" in the fake November elections, which is thoroughly unlikely in my estimation, considering that the whole thing is fixed anyway. But let's just walk through it.

All of these "Republicans", which are just the theatrical foils to the Communists, in place to do nothing more than give the appearance of a two-party, functioning representative republic, will start referencing the fact that ObamaCare is SCOTUS-approved, and approved by Chief Justice Roberts, no less. They will also start to argue that it would cause "chaos" to repeal it. Day by day, this rhetoric will increase. It will begin on the news channels, then spill over into the faux-conservative blogs like HotAir.com . I wait with bated breath for Ed Morrissey or Allahpundit's piece on how "sensible folk understand that ObamaCare simply cannot be repealed." Oh, just you wait. It is coming. I promise you that.

And you know what the result will be? Not an iota of ObamaCare will be touched, much less repealed. The republicans want it every bit as much as the democrats. They're all gunning for that power. They will NEVER turn loose of that power voluntarily. We are now to the point where the only way we get rid of these people and re-establish a lawful government is through involuntary removal. In short, we are either going to have to have a junta, or an all-out hot civil war. I strongly, strongly advocate a junta at this point. A junta would be, by far, the least bloody solution. Sadly, there are no men of integrity left in the flag officer corps to do it - the U.S. military is populated by vile, power-hungry, money-grubbing Marxist degenerates just as much as the three branches.

Which circles us back to the root problem of personal integrity in this nation. We are a nation of godless cowards and self-worshiping trash, and we will have the government we deserve as such.

Why do I bother saying anything at all? Because I want there to be some sort of digital record showing that not every single person in this godforsaken country was a coward and an imbecile. I don't want the people who are living on this continent ten or twenty years from now to be able to whine and deflect responsibility for their sorry, sorry state by claiming that "no one ever told us" or "no one ever explained anything to us." No, you were told. You were warned. And it wasn't just me doing the warning and explaining. You will accept your suffering in SILENCE. You will blame nothing and no one except YOURSELVES. You will own the tyranny that you live under, because you begged for it. You bought it with your own stupidity, and you nurtured it with your own squealing cowardice.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BRAVO Ann, Thank you.

Now count me in, I'm just sitting here waiting for people like you and Harry Riley to issue our orders.

• So you want to get started?  Then go here and sign up.

http://www.constitutionaloversightposse.org/

Constitutional Oversight Posse
      The Plan Mission:   To hold to account any government official who violates the oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Phi…
      • Done. How large is the org. and how long since it started? Any ideas?

• When do we march?  I may be getting old but I will fight for America as handed to us by our forefathers.

http://www.constitutionaloversightposse.org/

Constitutional Oversight Posse
      The Plan Mission:   To hold to account any government official who violates the oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Phi…
      • Signed up this morning

• Y'all know I'm on board!

• Terrific Ann.  Makes me wonder how many people are concerned with the record they are leaving even the digital one as they hold out their hand for the crumbs to be offered. A terrific novel that paints a picture of living under the feudal system by author Ken Follett, World Without End for any who appreciate a good story with a tie-in to our current societal environment.

• WELL 20 YEARS FROM NOW i WILL BE DEAD, KILLED BY THE DEATHCARE BILL AND THE AZZHOLES WHO PASSED THIS MONSTROSITY!  iN FACT i CAN PRETTY MUCH SAY THAT MOST ALL THE SENIORS WILL BE DEAD BY HUSSAINS AND THE POLITICIANS HANDS USING THE DEATH CARE BILL!  iN FACT, THIS WAS WHY IT WAS WRITTEN, WELL EQUAL PERCENTAGES OF POWER AND EXTERMINATION!   THE DEATHCARE BILL GOES ALONG WITH AGENDA 21,. STILL DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS AN AGENDA 21?  YOU HAVE GATES ADVOCATING DEATH PANELS, THIS I SAW FOR MYSELF  WHEN HE WAS ON A 2 PANEL DISCUSSION.  THIS BILLIONAIRE KNOWS HE'S SAFE ALONG WITH ALL THE RICH AND THE POLITICIANS, HMM, IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?  I DON'T THINK SO.  MOST OF THE CONGRESS ARE MILLIONAIRES  AND HAVING BECOME SO AFTER BEING ELECTED.  HUSSAN WAS WORTH ABOUT A MILLION DOLLARS WHEN HE STOLE THE WHITE HOUSE, NOW HE'S WORTH OVER 7 MILLION.  DO WE PAY THAT MUCH?  NO, WE DON'T BUT THROUGH HIS CORRUPTION AND OUR TAX MONEY, HIS WEALTH HAS EXPLODED!  NOW, AS FOR ALL OF US BEING IMBICLES AND SHEEPLE, SORRY, BUT I DON'T FALL INTO ANY OF THOSE TERMS!  I AM A SHEPHERD SURROUNDED BY SHEEP AND THE STUPIDS AND THE RACIAL IDIOTS!  I DIDN'T WANT ROMNEY AND WAS VERY VOCAL ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE IS OBAMA LIGHT AND NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT I DON'T TRUST ANY, ANY, POLITICIAN! END OF STORY.  WE ARE NOW FLOATING IN THE TOILET BOWL WAITING TO BE FLUSHED BY HUSSAIN  AND THE REST OF THE GOOD OLD BOYS CLUB IN WASHINGTON.  THE IPAB BOARD, (THE RATIONING BOARD) WAS PASSED IN THE 858 BILLION DOLLAR STIMULAS BILL AND THE PANEL WAS APPOINTED BY HUSSAIN 2 WEEKS AFTER THE BILL WAS PASSED.  SEBELIUS IS SITTING IN HER LITTLE OFFICE, PROBABLY SMOKING A CIGARETTE AND LAUGHING AS SHE MAKES UP NEW REGULATIONS FOR THE DEATHCARE BILL, I'VE HEARD ABOUT 30 A DAY JUST FOR ONE PAGE OF THE BILL.  IMAGINE HOW MANY THIS WITCH WILL MAKE UP AFTER ONLY 100 PAGES OF THE SLAVERY AGREEMENT!  YEP, WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE DEATH PENALTY BY HUSSAIN AND THE PROGRESSIVES WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF A TRIAL OR REPRESENTATION!  BUT MARK ONE THING DOWN   (I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT)  I WON'T BE GOING ALONE ONCE THE DEATH PANEL GIVES ME THE DEAD EYE!  I CAN ONLY HOPE MANY WILL JOIN IN THAT  THINKING!

• well, someone finally tells the truth.  and all she says is real,  the re-education camps are real, the loss of our Nation is real, the power hungry politicians are real, the EVIL IS REAL.

This reply was deleted.