Replies

• Thanks.

• LOVE IT! IT'S GOING TO MY MUSICIAN TWIN GRANDSONS.....ENCOURAGING THEM TO WRITE MUSIC LIKE THIS TO "SERVE THEIR COUNTRY" SINCE THEY CANNOT DO THE ACTIVE SERVICE JOB. THANKS HARRY.

• This is one of the songs I need to teach to my kids in the classroom of the public school I teach in.  

• Amen brother................

• the absolute BEST song that came out after 9-11...   gives me goosebumps every time I hear it...

wish someone would put "a boot in the imposter's azz"; after all, it IS the American way...

thanks for posting this; I love the video as much as the song.  (I know how much it means to the troops to have USO groups come over and entertain them; although I've only witnessed ones at bases that were "accompanied" tour bases; I'm sure it means more at the remote assignments.)

• We are no longer the land of the free but the land of the complacent what's in it for me kingdom named USA. I doubt our brave military men/women know they no longer fight for freedom but for the corporate US. Every patriot needs to check out Krisanne Hall's website & Facebook. She teaches for free about what the Constitution is supposed to be. I have taken 4 of her courses & learn something new every time. I am shocked more & more how farr the US has gone since our Founding Fathers warned us about a strong central govt. So sad

• Give the web-site Dennis..........

• Puckett, have you ever read about the Act of 1871?  We lost our Constitution in 1871 and became a corporation. Legally, today if someone ask are you an America citizen of course your answer is yes!  Sorry but that is wrong. You are a sovereign citizen of the state you live in. Only thos but one of the many things we have lost with our corrupt government for over 175 years and nothing has changed since then. Think about the stealing of our right to print money was stolen by the "banksters" in Europe. Roosevelt stole the Americans gold and Nixon trashed the value of the gold in 1973.  We spent billions to build the Panama Canal and peanut farmer Carter up and gave it all to the government of Panama. The list goes on and on. We must stop this administration from stealing land that belongs to the states and take back land they have stolen. It belongs to the "People" !!

• GREAT JUST GREAT

• OOORah!

This reply was deleted.