Constitutional Emergency

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks buddy...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

IT SPEAKS FOR ME; HOWEVER, AS MY SPECIAL ED KIDS WOULD SAY "WE'VE BEEN PLAYED WITH."  NO MORE WARS.  THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX AS IKE SAID TO BE WARY OF IS OUT OF CONTROL.

NO MORE BLOOD SHED, WHILE THEY REAP FINANCIAL REWARDS OVER OUR DEAD SOLDIERS.  THIS GAME IS OVER FOR ME AND WE ALL NEED TO GET TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER.

ARTICLE 5 OF THE CONSTITUTION PROVIDES A REMEDY AS I SEE IT.  IF YOU AGREE SIGN THE PETITION HERE:WWW.CONVENTIONOFSTATES.COM.  TERM LIMITS MIGHT BE A START.  IT ONLY TAKES 32-34 STATES TO SIGN ON.

Obama's Real Mission Revealed, This Exposé Nails It | A little lengthy but worth the read.

https://shar.es/1uYLfj

THE MILLENNIUM REPORT: Reporting the Most Important News in the World Today. Barack Obama: Manchurian Candidate, CIA Cutout, Or Both TMR Editor’s Note:
The following exposé provides a penetrating analysis of the “Obama Conspiracy”.

Awesome!!! <3

We need a military coup for sure!!!!!!

What a outstanding tribute to what America was, and still is, in the Hearts of true, loyal, patriotic Americans. The song is inspirational, the meaning full, it is just a damn shame the so many American Citizens sit in the comfortable peace of their homes, instead of screaming at the top of their lungs, that it was not all in vain, and we still have that fighting spirit left in us.
If we all stand together, we can bring back that truth of freedom and liberty that so many fought, died, lost limbs, were sent to god, put into the ground for and were so very loyal to. Unfortunately, it seems that spirit has left us, and we are too eager to accept the defeat being planned under our very noses, in Washington by the PINO, and his ilk. Only ourselves, the true Patriot Citizens, can change what has happened, and is happening to us. There is no one but ourselves who can change the despair we all feel lately, and bring back the feeling of Patriotism this song rings of, in our ears. FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE TYRANY, AND TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT, FREEDOMS, LIBERTIES, AND WORLD STANCE.

Awesome

I am going this week end with my two daughters and two granddaughters to volunteer at American Airlines and Gary Sinise's Wounded Warrior Gala that they put on every year and nothing gives me more pleasure than honoring our service men and women. God Bless them!! We owe them everything for without them we are open to attacks. Thank you for ke eping us safe.

the audience is responding in a stupid way...they respond to performers but give nothing for freedom..

"Courtesy Of The Red, White, And Blue (The Angry American)"

American Girls and American Guys
We’ll always stand up and salute
We’ll always recognize
When we see Old Glory Flying
There’s a lot of men dead
So we can sleep in peace at night
When we lay down our head

My daddy served in the army
Where he lost his right eye
But he flew a flag out in our yard
Until the day that he died
He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me
To grow up and live happy
In the land of the free.

Now this nation that I love
Has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flyin’ in
From somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the 4th of July

Hey Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty
Started shakin’ her fist
And the eagle will fly
Man, it’s gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin’ her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue

Justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This big dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you’ll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.
`Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass
It`s the American way

Hey Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty
Started shakin’ her fist
And the eagle will fly
Man, it’s gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Start ringin’ her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue
Here's a thought: "If our government was in charge of the Sahara Desert within 5 years there would be a shortage of sand!". The most irresponsible amoung us are in charge of the most responsible positions. How in the Hell does that work?

Thank You Colonel Riley! To all that served, Thank You! Onward Christian Soldiers!!! The King is coming <3.

REAGAN

its the intelligent voters...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service