Republican Turncoats Voting In Favor Of Illegal Amnesty

June 27, 2013

TO: US Senate and US House Of Representatives

IMMIGRATION AMNESTY………..

Betrayers, one and all…..you will be held accountable.  We worked our ass off for some of you to be elected as true conservatives………no more.  Shovel you own crap……….How does it feel to be enemies of the US Constitution?

As a warrior I weep for America again……..it seems I’m doing it nearly every day as we have no Founding Father principled leaders  in this bunch……….

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Chiesa (R-NJ)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Flake (R-AZ)
Graham (R-SC)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Kirk (R-IL)
McCain (R-AZ)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Rubio (R-FL)

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret., Crestview, FL 32539, hmriley@cox.net

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Time to start recalling these people and teach them a lesson. One recall would get their attention.

the  newest washington prostitute ayotte campained against amnesty for the illegal criminals ...then her pimp. mccain told her how to vote and like a good lil washington  ho she gave NH republicans and the American tax payers and workers  the finger, I  will never support her again ...President Bush might have forgoitten the words but I havent ....FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU , FOOL ME TWICE ,SHAME ON ME .....WE WONT BE FOOLED AGAIN,

THE ENEMY IS IN THE BLACK AND WHITE HOUSE ( THE COMMUNIST HAVE WON THIS BATTLE THAT 99% OF THE PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW WE WHERE IN  ) I PRAY THE NEXT BATTLE PEOPLE WILL BE AWAKE  ?????? .

The following letter was sent to Senator Marco Rubio on June 28. No reply has been received to date.

Dear Senator Rubio:                                                                     FAX: 1-202-228-0285              6/29/2013

As a true Conservative I believe I can speak for many others besides myself in this once great nation.

We are extremely disappointed in the action you and your 13 other pseudo-conservative Republicans took yesterday in passing the Senate S.744 Immigration-Amnesty Bill, especially in view of the fact that probably few of you actually read the Bill and its 1200 page Amendment. What was the driving rush, at all costs, to pass so critical a bill, with such cataclysmic potential impact, without so much as a debate in the Senate? All I can infer from this, is that what the bill contained was immaterial to just getting it on the record for whatever your true purposes were, in spite of what your previously supportive Constituents were screaming for you to hear.

To me this does not represent a true Statesman, mindful that he was elected to be a representative of what his Constituents wanted as well as the best interests of the Nation. I believe that Polls indicate that approximately 80 percent of the voters were not in favor of you voting affirmatively for this bill. Yet you chose to ignore that metric, as well as your previous campaign pledges which succeeded in your election to the Senate in the first place.

If that is to be your future course of action in the Senate, I for one will not support you any further in any way. I can hope that most of my True Conservative Colleagues around this Nation will do the same.

I presume that you are aware of a potential movement of Recall for you and your fellow so-called Conservative Republican Senators. You were also aware that major decisions taken have consequences, and must be scrutinized in fine detail before taking action, no matter what the impression for haste seems to be. It seems highly unlikely to me that you allowed yourself and your staff the required amount of time from receipt of the Bill until your Vote, to properly evaluate the impact of all facets of the Bill. Yet you proceeded full tilt with voting for cloture immediately, for no reason obvious to the voters.

As I have said, there may be far reaching consequences to your apparently hasty actions. I can only wish you luck in overcoming the potential impact on your political future.

Regretfully,

Jerry Bell

Jerry Bell, Captain, USN (RET)   Cooper City, FL 33026-3681   

act1fla@att.net  FAX: 954-450-0131

LA - Please direct to Senator Rubio's attention

Will someone post as to how to donate to these Recall Efforts.  I for one, am ready to donate to take these Guys out, my money unfortunately, helped them get in.  I suggest each of us support financially, these Recalls, just as we would a Conservative Candidate.    We helped put these Traiotrs in office, let's make a even stronger effort to remove them.  My donation is ready, and I realize, I do not live in these States, and cannot sign, but I have donated to many Conservative Candidates, in other States.  Money will help the people doing the Recalls, and maybe, get these jerks attention, and draw National attention, so some of the others considering it will know our wrath.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/28/Obama-Rubio-Gang...

On Friday, President Obama took time out from his trip to Africa to call members of Senate’s so-called “Gang of Eight,” including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), to congratulate them on the immigration reform bill that passed the Senate on Thursday in a 68-32 vote.

Harry you hit the nail on the head and everyone of these traitors are in bed with ovomit one way or another, i thought if we just concentrated on true conservatives we might have a better chance,but we just do not have the time. If we all copy your comments and send one copy to each of the traitors you listed maybe we might get under their skin and if that works then we will have to keep doing it until we see the fraud and his gang on their way to prison.

I am no longer satisfied with seeing them just leave i want to see them fry and for the muslim, pork for every meal cooked by a big bad republican prisoner who got put in jail for saying bad about the sorriest human to set foot in our country.

By the way brothers and sisters we need to get 1-2 million of us parked out in front of our White House and make a lot of noise and i,m willing to bet opuke will get the message,he can call all the cops he wants but i,m willing to bet again that he won,t call the military,because our guys thinks he sucks.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service