June 27, 2013

TO: US Senate and US House Of Representatives

IMMIGRATION AMNESTY………..

Betrayers, one and all…..you will be held accountable.  We worked our ass off for some of you to be elected as true conservatives………no more.  Shovel you own crap……….How does it feel to be enemies of the US Constitution?

As a warrior I weep for America again……..it seems I’m doing it nearly every day as we have no Founding Father principled leaders  in this bunch……….

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Chiesa (R-NJ)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Flake (R-AZ)
Graham (R-SC)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Kirk (R-IL)
McCain (R-AZ)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Rubio (R-FL)

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret., Crestview, FL 32539, hmriley@cox.net

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Colonel, it is almost time to take the trash out....

• I agree and by any means

• Low life SOB's.

• it is past the time but i am worried about elections being taken again They all need to be removed physically by we the people

• Susan, I agree we need to march on Washington and remove the slime ball we have in power starting at the top and work our way down. Now we know why they have all the amo and riot trucks they have bought, to be used against ?we the people."

• Ron Paul has told us about them for years ..

weekly message 1 888 322 1414

• Never again will I vote for the lesser of two evils. My so called conservative congressman is supporting the bill and for the first time I will vote for a democrat in order to remove this traitor. Let the democrats have total contro which will mean a total financial collapse in short order and then we do what needs to be done.
  • It is on to the House, and we must stop it there.  It is quite (and hopefully) possible to stop it there, as long as it does not go to a Conference Committee.  Boehner is not saying a whole lot yet, but does admit he will not pursue it if the majority of Republicans in the House do not want to bring it to Conference.  We will see.  In the meantime, I know I will continue to tweet, fax, email to get it stopped dead in its tracks in the House.  

Many of us here and on other sites have called, emailed, tweeted and faxed these individuals.  Only one from the original "filthy fifteen" defected (Senator Wicker, MS).    In the meantime, all of these traitors need to be primaried out or recalled.  I know there is a recall effort in my state (AZ) to get rid of McCain and Flake.  The petitions for recall go out after the 4th.  

Yep, time to take out the trash.

• God help your recall efforts Karen............

• Bye-bye Rubio... you should be ashamed of yourself. Corker is done too.

This reply was deleted.