Replies

• The President can only pardon Federal charges.
    Terry was charged under State laws, so the Governor would have that duty.

• Damn Mathias, I guess we all know that's not going to happen.
      Thanks for the info. but not what I wanted to hear.
      I appreciate you tipping me off on this. And I'm glad to see you're still checking in with us. Good to hear from you even if it's not what I would like to hear.
      Hope all is well with you and family.
      Thanks anyway though.

• Update From Wendell; I received this Aug 24th. 2018.

Sir & Ron,
    The court ruled against Terry's appeal with one judge, J. Jay dissenting. I attached the ruling. I saw a post on PFA for asking President Trump to pardon him. Terry was tried in the State of Florida court system so the pardon authority lies with Gov. Scott. As he is on his way out or to D.C. there may be a slim chance of him granting Terry his freedom. If there is a desire to put forth effort on this I am willing to help.
    God bless you your families and this nation,
    Wendell 
    • Looks like you were right again Mathias, any possible pardon will have to come from the Florida Governor.

• The Governor of Florida point of contact page is here:

https://www.flgov.com/

I am posting a modified edited version of the letter I wrote above to President Trump.
    This letter can be coppied and sent  to Governor Scott. Please help by sending a copy to Governor Scott at the address included or to the email address listed on the Florida Governors page.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis
  • Letter to Governor Scott deleted by oldrooster. 1/28/2019

• The Zip Code for Dixie County Fl. is 32628.

Those emails ask for a Florida address. If you post anything out of state they don't read it, they simply delete them all.

• Contact Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi;
        http://www.myfloridalegal.com/contact

Mailing address
        Office of Attorney General
        State of Florida
        The Capitol PL-01
        Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
        Florida Attorney General - AG Office and Phone Numbers
        Official website of the Florida Attorney General.
    • I hate to be a wet blanket, but does Scott hold a grudge? The papers Terry filed wanted to indict Scott along with Bush and Crist for commie core.

This reply was deleted.