Constitutional Emergency

Original letter of this thread has been deleted by Oldrooster, 1/28/2019.
 The latest letter concerning Terry Trussell can be found at the bottom last page of this thread.
Date 1/28/2019.

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Latest Update information on Terry;
He has been moved from Lake Butler, the new address is here:

Trussell, Terry, I15405
Union Correctional Institute
PO Box 1000
Raiford, FL 32083

Nov. 2018; Governor Rick Scott has won the Florida Senate seat, and Senator Ron DeSantis has won the Florida Governor's seat.
Perhaps this is the best time to write both of these gentlemen about issuing a pardon for Terry Trussell.
What are the addresses and how do we contact them?

Office of Governor Rick Scott
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 488-7146

Ron DeSantis for Governor
610 S. Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33606
info@rondesantis.com
(407) 796-1441

Pam Bondi is hot news, she kicks butt...:)...Oppsss !!!

Yes, Pam Bondi is very nice and she is also a good Conservative A.G.
The problem is - This is HER department of justice that has Terry Trussell in prison.
Whether or not she would be willing to over rule prosecutors and judges within her own Florida Department of Justice remains to be seen.
That task here is to get her and the Governor to listen and do more than just read the prosecutor's indictments and simply declare him guilty based on that. How do we convince her that it is HER department of justice that is the problem in the first place ??? !!!!!
We're pushing a snow ball up hill.

Wasn't Pam Bondi one of the people Terry tried to indict over Common Core, along with Scott, Jeb Bush and Charlie Crist? I have a feeling both she and Scott hold grudges.

UPDATE; Dec 16th, 2018;
I received a call from Terry's wife Marie Trussell.
Apparently Terry has found a new Attorney and that attorney is working on presenting another plea for a Pardon.
She (and the new attorney) are asking for copies of any letters we may have requesting a pardon from any of the Florida State officials.
If you sent any letters requesting or seeking pardon for Terry Trussell I would like to try to get those letters posted here so we can mail them to Trussell's wife and the attorney. If you can post them here I will print them out and get them to Ms. Trussell.
Understand please that I do not feel comfortable posting her mailing address here on the internet.
There are just too damn many trolls around.

Second letter to Gov Rick Scott; 12/16/2018

NOTICE All letters to Governor Rick Scott have been deleted.

Please see the new latest letter to Governor Ron DeSantis dated 1/28/2019.

Deleted 1/28/2019.

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.

(850) 717-9337

Contact the Governor's office;
https://www.flgov.com/email-the-governor/#formBuilderCSSIDEmail_the...

letter deleted 1/28/2019

Date: Jan. 28, 2019

To:

Governor Ron DeSantis

State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.

Dear Governor DeSantis;
 Congratulations on your election as Governor of the great State of Florida.
We wish you success in all your endeavors as Governor. We are confident that under your leadership the State of Florida will continue to grow and prosper.

However there is one issue of great importance that we must beg your attention to. That is the release and clemency of a 75 year old Vietnam war veteran who is currently being held in a Florida State prison for what we consider to be false and excessive charges.

Governor DeSantis, Sir, This is a request for consideration of commutation of sentence, Clemency, and restoration of all civil rights, and the immediate release for Mister Terry George Trussell.

Terry Trussell is currently an inmate in a Florida prison.
(D.O.C. #I15405) He was convicted of five third-degree Felonies;
-2 counts “impersonating a public official”, himself a Grand Jury foreman;
-2 counts “Simulating Legal Process”;

-1 count “Harassment of a public official”;

Trussell's verdict was issued by a 'Packed Jury', His direct appeal resulted in a very strong dissenting opinion which is currently in review before the Florida Supreme Court.

Mr. Trussell's “crimes” were non-violent, over-broadly construed by State and not supported by evidence or testimony.

The facts of the case are that Terry Trussell, a duly-seated and court appointed Statutory Grand Jury Foreman, attempted to present allegations of official misconduct to his Grand Jury, (§905.20). His effort was thwarted by the State Attorney, and his request for advice from the court was ignored.
(§905.18).

Trussell finally sought assistance from FDLE, who filed numerous complaints and obtained warrants for Trussell's arrest.
Terry Trussell's conviction and his 8-3/4 years sentence is a manifest injustice, especially considering his life-long record of community service and his having never had any negative involvement with the law or the courts. He simply tried to honor his oath to GOD, and fulfill his duty.

Governor DeSantis, Over the last five years, (this began in 2014), Terry Trussell and his wife (of almost 53 years), have only sought justice in this matter.

He has five more years to serve, if justice is not to be had in his case.
The Trussell's are committed to fight this travesty until all appeals are exhausted or until justice finally prevails.

Mr. Trussell's record in prison, as it was before his arrest is unblemished. The Trussell's only desire is to resume their lives together for their remaining days.

Governor DeSantis, we respectfully request that you, and the State of Florida board of Clemency, take immediate action to review this case and these charges against Mister Terry Trussell and issue an immediate commutation of sentence and complete clemency, and the immediate release of this US Vietnam war veteran.

Subject Contact Data;
Terry George Trussell, I15405

Union Correctional Institute
PO Box 1000
Raiford, FL. 32083

Executive Board case number, 415412

Sincerely:

Letter dated Jan. 28,2019 above is the latest.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service