Resistance Flag?

I received the following.......what are your thoughts?? Col., Some of my friends are using the flag concept to express our distress. One flies his flag upside down, another uses don't tread on me. I think we need to unify the signal, a particular flag that is similar to do not tread, but says do not tread on Christians. It is past time that we show that Christians are not wimps, and the straw has broken the camel's back. We need design ideas, a manufacturer, and a strong promotion. A flag to represent the Constitution as written, A flag to wave above the Stars and Stripes until the Constitution has been restored.

patriotsfor_america_new_2.png

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sir,

Begging the Colonels pardon,

You know...I like the idea of a flag.....I am not sure about the Christian thing....hell, I dunno I might be Jewish.....this is not about it being wrong to want that, or offending anyone (I usually offend someone every day).....it is that we don't want to exclude anyone. The constitution guarantees the freedom OF religion....let us do the same or let us remain true to our words in support of the constitution. God bless and keep us every one!
    • Rick,

Do they have bumper stickers, pins, and the like???
    • I am Jewish, and I vehemently support the Christian resistance, because I want to preserve my country as a Christian (still 90%!) Judeo-Christian nation, without any other components in the mix. Particularly not Islamic.

AMERICA, RID OF ISLAM !

AMERICA, SHUT DOWN ATHEISTS, who behave as though they are bosses here.

CHRISTIANS, STOP BEHAVE AS A BITTEN WIFE. The leftist scum is trying to eliminate Christianity. Resist! Be aggressive. Form militias. I will join you!
    • WOOF, and Alexander, I'm Jewish too, and as I stated before, this nation was established so that all people could come here and be free from religious persecution. When a synagogue has to have special police patrols over Passover and the High Holy Days because of hate crimes? I don't agree with an America "rid of Islam". We've had Muslims here on US soil for over 100 years, along with Buddhists, Hindi, and many other groups. Would you get rid of them all? That is in opposition to the first amendment of freedom of religion. No, but when a group says that others are excluded or they destroy property and lives of another group---that is completely against everything this country stands for.

At my local community college---the Student Council was handing out free Qurans. They have never handed out Bibles or Torahs or Bhagavad Gita. Separation of Church and State must be upheld, and we must maintain a nation without religious preference---only intolerance to intolerance.

Dorothy
      for.at - This website is for sale! - for Resources and Information.
      This website is for sale! for.at is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you…
  • Okay,

We do need something in the way and I like Fred's idea of the Civil Flag, but we are in the beginning stages...I dunno....I do think we need a campaign plan, mission statement, uh lesseee the board where we can post stuff that needs to be done.....objectives, tactics wow there is a lot to do, hey this liberty stuff is gonna be hard work.....uh how bout Just stay home and they will leave me alone...OH yea, no one will be left alone.

Personal responsibility......
  • I agree already we need a flag that includes all patriots..........need to hear from many more..........
    • I agree we need an emblem that identifies us and what we stand for. I am just afraid too many average americans don't understand what is happening and why.. The young people and those of us with a few years of wisdom are the only two groups of people who understand. My 21 year old daughter knew the issues, who she was voting for and why and that includes many of her friends. I think a symbol the younger set and us old fart's is OLD GLORY herself. It is just time for us to get our hands dirty for her. Any group in this country has gotten their way and laws changed through civil disobedeience and some down right knuckle busting. PATRIOTS OF AMERICIA IT IS NOW OUR TIME
    • Col,

I agree. I like the Civil Flag. A personal favorite ( which by the way - transfers to silkscreen for T-shirts ), of mine is from GoE/EU. Titled appropiately "TRY and BURN this one"

Sharon

Try_and_Burn_this_one.jpg

• Wow, Sharon; this one has my vote! It sends chills thru my patiotic bones!
  • If anyone is familiar with Texas History, I fly the Gonzales Flag. It sums up my position pretty succinctly.
This reply was deleted.