Constitutional Emergency

I received the following.......what are your thoughts??

Col.,

Some of my friends are using the flag concept to express our distress. One flies his flag upside down, another uses don't tread on me.

I think we need to unify the signal, a particular flag that is similar to do not tread, but says do not tread on Christians. It is past time that we show that Christians are not wimps, and the straw has broken the camel's back.

We need design ideas, a manufacturer, and a strong promotion. A flag to represent the Constitution as written, A flag to wave above the Stars and Stripes until the Constitution has been restored.

Views: 101

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This I could fight under
I think this discussion is comparable to deciding what to wear in case you get a date. Maybe we should be focusing on getting that date first...(That's an old analogy that I cleaned up for the lady folk here)

We're spending a lot of time discussing the accouterments of a regiment before the regiment has even been formed. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe having a common, unique emblem will help in developing a certain esprit de corps.
Stranger things have happened, but yup I'm with ya, but you know how long it took the founders to get the flag together......quite a while prolly need to start now....then we might have it done on time.
They probably would have been able to get it done quicker if it hadn't been for all the Revolting.

If the people of this group think it is a worthwhile venture, I am not so against it as to not contribute. Just feels like polishing the brass on the Titanic a little.
We've received many good thoughts.........I'll boil something out of it..........will present when "my professional" in Texas has time to work up some fancy graphics..........
Today I bought and am displaying the "Don't Tread on Me" flag which has a red and white striped background with the yellow snake. It was flown on by the first Marines in their mission to do battle with Muslim pirates. Since 9-11 it has flown on our military ships.

It about killed me to take down my American flag but I do not recognize the usurper-In-Chief or the fraudulent government that is occupying it. I am fighting domestically to one day raise up the American flag again.
In my home, on my living room wall - I keep the 48 star U.S. flag. Honestly, it's the last one I've felt is legitimate. February 12, 1912 saw Arizona becoming the 48th state of the Union. December 23, 1913 - while many of the Congressmen were at home for Christmas, the Federal Reserve Act was passed through. I consider the Government illegitimate since that day.
"As far as I am concerned we are "At Peace". All this terror crap is just that, crap designed to make people fearful and compliant, it is police work, and it will be even if "they" pop nukes eventually."

Amen - I couldn't have said it any better myself.
MATT MATLOCK SAID:

I think this discussion is comparable to deciding what to wear in case you get a date. Maybe we should be focusing on getting that date first...(That's an old analogy that I cleaned up for the lady folk here)

We're spending a lot of time discussing the accouterments of a regiment before the regiment has even been formed. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe having a common, unique emblem will help in developing a certain esprit de corps.

Excellent point, Matt. During the early days of the Citizens' Militia movement of 1994, there was much discussion about what flags to unfurl. We finally agreed on the "Don't Tread On Me"

But Matt has a valid point. Build your unit and strive to network with others. Don't bother with "leaderless cell groups," for they do not intimidate tyrants, nor do they communicate well with other groups in time of peril. Once you have built your unit, THEN select your uniform and banner and patches.

Norm Olson, Co-Founder and 1st Commander
Michigan Militia
Alabama here.........Houston,TX
I do like the concept of DISTRESS SIGNAL Flag ... but, maybe mix in w/ other standard flyers............and
the TEXAS COME AND TAKE IT ... (Alamao cannon flag) may coexist with the Dont Tread on Me one..
no, doubt ........a CRISIS IS IN PLACE ...... with Invasion, Bailouts, HobamaIllegal Status.... Amnesty Looming...etc..

you have some great ideas.... We at www.IRCOT.com will start using a Distress Flag
Alabama - That's the Gonzales Flag - see the file - it's what I fly at my house
Attachments:
I fly "Come and Take It" before Molon Labe - I don't trust the black suited boys to know what that means. I figure I put it in English - they SHOULD be able to at least read that. Besides, Texan by birth, our own History speaks as much to me as American History does.

It's a damn shame what the contorted history has done to the Confederate Flag, the history and name of The South as well as the men who fought and died for FREEDOM and a VOLUNTARY UNION. Oh sure, Lincoln "preserved" the Union but now it's an occupation.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service