I note the wording is "want to" not "do."

Twana

The Examiner

Mattis-isms added...

A retired three star Flag Officer recently stated he knows of certain unnamed individuals within the Armed Forces of having at least considered the possibility of an armed coup d'état aimed directly at of Barack Obama, as reported by the on-line news portal Government Executive on Nov. 4, 2013.

Retired Army Lt. General William G. "Jerry" Boykin states he's personally spoken to service members who would:

Like to see the Armed Forces 'fulfill their constitutional duty and take out the president.'

However, Boykin also correctly stated that:

Our Constitution puts a civilian in charge of the military and as a result a coup would not be constitutional.

You're not going to see a coup in the military.

The retired three-star again went on to correctly state that those in uniform realize that even if their take on the US Constitution is different by certain civilians in positions of power, those in service keep their opinions to themselves until the leave the military.

I talk to a lot of folks who don't support where Obama is taking the military, but in the military they can't say anything.

Another retired Flag Officer, Lt. Gen. Patrick Brady, US Army (Retired) Congressional Medal of Honor, was more straightforward that his former comrade-in-arms.

Brady unleashed his anger at today's crop of officers as nothing more than:

Girly-men leadership [and] medals for not shooting and operating a computer.

Questions Remain of Dumped Marine Four Star...

Fox News reported during January 2013 that there have been whisperings in military circles that the former Supreme Commander of CentCom (Central Command) General James Mattis, US Marine Corps (Retired) was forced to retire by Obama administration earlier this year.

As reported by Fox, General Mattis was relived of his über-powerful post die to the self-admitted bar brawler "increasingly making the White House nervous while butting heads with National Security Adviser Tom Donilon over Iran."

Nicknamed "Mad Dog" and "Chaos" by his Marines, the General is known for his Chesterton-esque quips, such as: (self censored)

• "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I'll kill you all."
  • "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
  • "Demonstrate to the world there is 'No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy' than a U.S. Marine."
  • "It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"
  • "Be the hunter, not the hunted: Never allow your unit to be caught with its guard down."
  • "In a country with millions of people & cars going everywhere, the enemy is going to get a car bomb out there once in a while."

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He's not the first.

George Patton..."I did not join this man's Army to die for my country.  I joined to get the other son-of-a-bitch to

die for his country."

• We need another Patton!

• I want them to take O out of office.

• Let's not just talk about it.

• AGREE.........WE NEED THE MILITARY NOW.......ARREST OBAMA & CHARGE HIM FOR TREASON.......

WE NEED A NEW CONGRESS & SENATE  THEY ARE NOT THERE TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS......THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA,  WE MUST STAND UP NOW, NOT LATER CAUSE IT WILL BE OVER FOR AMERICA.........P.S.   GO THE LIBERTY NEWS AND LISTEN TO THE LETTER FROM WASHINGTON D.C.

GOD HELP US.............P.S.S.     OBAMA HAS NO ATTENTION OF STEPPING DOWN IN 2012, NOT AFTER ALL THE B.S. HE'S DONE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE U..S.A............PLEASE GO THERE LIBERTY NEWS AND LISTEN TO THE TAPE............MY HEART ABOUT STOPPED........

• "...those in service keep their opinions to themselves until the leave....."

That is why my daughters think I've gone off the Deep-end"......they don't understand.  Opinions were NEVER issued in my seabag, therefore they are not NEEDED.......I wasn't hired by the FAA for my opinions, I was hired to direct Air Traffic.

However comma.........I'm no longer bound by the seabag or the RADAR scope.............

Milton Friedman was once asked with his expansive knowledge and understanding of Economics, why he didn't accept a position of Treasury Secretary; he stated if he took the job he would be silenced......why would he do that?  He now has the ability of saying ANYTHING and CRITICISING anybody and anything he chooses........

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

• NOW WE ARE TALKING ( WE NEED TO ENCOURAGE THEM , I THINK IT IS THE ONLY WAY ) THE COMMUNIST THAT IS RUNNING THIS GOV. IS NEVER GOING TO GIVE UP THERE POWER  =====  WE CAN NOT WIN BY THE VOTE ==== THE GAME IS RIGGED IN THERE FAVOR ==== IF THEY PASS AMNESTY FOR ANOTHER 20 TO 40 MILLION ILLEGALS , THERE WILL BE NO OTHER CHOSE ,SO CALL THE GENERALS & TELL THEM ====== LETS ROLL .

• GO FOR IT..........NO ONE ELSE WILL SAVE AMERICA.

• I took an oath with no expiration date that basically affirms the position that we support and defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC. The White House is occupied by a domestic enemy, therefore the military is justified in removing the threat from the people's house. No CNC in American history has so blatantly and criminally violated the Constitution than the current de-facto CNC. Throw Congress in the mix and the great majority are complicit in the planned and willful destruction of our Constitution and our way of life. The military serve at the will of the people, the taxpayers, not the elected elitists who look upon the people as serfs and our laws as mere inconveniences! The removal of 197 flag officers since 2008 is a deliberate takedown of our military leadership committed to the oath of office and the UCMJ. Simple fact, the Constitution is being violated daily, with impunity as is the oath to the Constitution. The military is our first line of defense therefore, it's the military's duty to remove those who violate their oath of office irregardless of who they are! Treason has been committed multiple times by this administration, enough is enough!

• Boykin is correct when he states, in part, "...civilian must be in charge..."  So, my arguement to that, get a civilian that is 100% American and let him take over after the military honors their Oath to, "...support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."  Afterwards, we get the rest of the country settled in.  Then back to basics with a true Constitution-based government.  Also, when military people are on active duty, or active reserve, they are not allowed to say anything about their leaders.  This is to ensure we do not have mob-rule, like the democraps, but a Republic with elected officials in charge.  Brady is correct, but his words are not complete.  He should add that one of the main issues with the higher ranking officers is their desire to put themselves and their careers ahead of their Oath and the reason why they are in uniform in the first place!  As to the last, and in my most unhumble opinion, the best, General Mattis.  He is what you read about.  Maybe he should become the President of the U.S., since he is now retired and a civilian.  If so, there are many enemies of this country that may get to meet the Marines, but not like it.  Here is a quote from a Navy Admiral:  

Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.

RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995

Semper Fi! ~ Gunny

This reply was deleted.