No President can keep the oath to protect and defend the United States against foreign invasion or terrorist events on U.S. soil so long as rogue judges continue to use abusive and subversive powers not granted to them in Article III of the U.S. Constitution. Judicial activism and tyranny must be stopped by the Executive branch or the President cannot faithfully execute the laws of this land or keep his oath to protect and defend the people of the United States.

FULL STORY at CDJ NEWS - http://cdjnews.com/2017/03/rogue-judges-emerge-primary-threat-presidency/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Schumer said today that the vote for Neil Gorsch should be delayed because of the investigation of the Trump/Russia connection..... HUH? WTF? What does one have to do with the other??? The sad part is: the left can't see how utterly stupid, foolish and out of touch with reality and reason they are. If you really want to see a basket of deplorables just look at the left. I've been trying to recall the last time I heard anything intelligent come out of a "Liberals" mouth and I can't for the life of me remember "one"!! And that's the truth. I'm wondering if other people are seeing what I'm seeing that "every time they open their mouth they reveal their utter stupidity? I'm dumbfounded and asking myself how people who are so out of touch with reality, who are so illogical and hold such self defeating beliefs have risen to levels of power and influence as people such as these? Im even more confused as I have posted before how millions of citizens believe and agree with their failed ideologies and world views... Words are sacred for they are the medium which God chose to communicate His will to mankind. Unfortunatly many have chosen to misuse words, cheapen them using them in a corrupt manner cheapening their worth not realizing that we will be judged not only by our actions but by the very words we speak. They fail to realize that Truth cannot be realized where the words one speaks are corrupted. "May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord". Would that people would take that to heart......
  • Robert Barnes: Hawaii Obama Judge Rules Muslim Imam Has Special Constitutional Rights to Bring Anyone from Terror Countries into America

Breitbart:

Feinstein: Gorsuch’s ‘Originalist’ Doctrine ‘Really Troubling’ – Originalism Would Have Allowed Segregation

Breitbart article;

Feinstein: Constitution A 'Living Document;' 'Originalism... Very Troubling'

Daily Wire:

Rouge judges, and useless Congress; Now add a sleepy headed uninformed populace that has no interest in holding any of our elected and non-elected Government officials accountable for anything.
    We-The-People are the ones to blame in all of this. We have allowed these rouge judges to literally get away with murder and have done nothing to stop them. Our Congress has no interest in stopping them.
    Can we hold our elected representatives accountable? How? According to our Constitution the people have the right to file a redress of grievances. (We can file our list of complaints", ) But can, or will, WE be heard?? (Don't hold your breath)
    If I'm not mistaken I think we tried that in 2014. And we see how far that got Ammon Bundy, Cliven Bundy and Terry Trussell. We see what happened when Lavoy Finnicum attempted to go to a Sheriff for help.

Yes; We elected President Donald J. Trump to "Drain the Swamp". We all know that he can not do that alone.
    Even IF we were somehow to manage to get a committee in front of Congress to express our list of grievances would people like Dianne Feinstein, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Nancy Pelosi, or any of the others listen?

I think not.

When elected officials like Senator Dianne Feinstein and John McCain say the Constitution is a "Living Document" and that it should "evolve" with the current times then they are clearly saying that they do NOT believe in our Constitution. So why would anyone expect them to evict or remove rouge judges that have elevated themselves to the rolls of supper Government rulers? These rouge judges have indeed elevated themselves to a position above all others, above the Congress, above the Executive branch. And they certainly don't recognize any power or authority of the people.

• A nation can exist within a framework of multi-racial diversity, but it cannot exist within a framework of multi-culturalism. (Culturalisum: sharing a common and destinctive culture, religion or language). People groups who immigrate to other nations and refuse to assimilate to the culture of the nation they immigrate to wind up dividing the country, ESPECIALLY when they try to establish their culture upon others at the point of a sword. When ones culture keeps a person from abiding by the nations they have immigrated too laws lawlessness is the end result. We're dealing with religious fanatics who have no desire to abandon their culture or religion. Maybe there should be a probationary period for immigrants to learn the native language, it's laws and its liberties and its history and if they refuse to assimilate and become productive members of society they should be deported. After all, their the ones seeking to immigrate.
      • the ans to that is SHIP ALL OF THE REFUGEES TO HAWAII TO JUDGE WATSONS HOME AND WHEN HELL BREAKS LOOSE AND THEIR MOSQUES ARE BUILT AND TOURISM DROPS THEN WATCH

• Here's a plug for a book I think deserves a plug;
    Michael Savage; Trump’s War: His Battle for America

And a pretty good article about it on Breitbart;
    Breitbart;

It would have been easy for Michael Savage to write a book about the election of Donald Trump that boils down to “I told you so.”

After all, Savage was one of Trump’s earliest supporters. But instead of taking the easy route, Savage has written Trump’s War: His Battle for America, a comprehensive battle plan for the Trump administration ranging from his familiar topics of “borders, language, and culture,” to economics and the deep state.

Savage’s thesis is straightforward. The election of President Donald Trump was not a final victory, but instead a first shot in the coming political war. He draws a comparison to the Revolutionary War in the first chapter:

The war for independence wasn’t won at Lexington and Concord in 1775. That was only the beginning. The colonists would have to fight the mightiest empire in the world for eight long years before their independence was finally secured.

Trump and the patriots who elected him are going to have to fight their own eight-year war as well. The question is, what will that war look like? How is Donald Trump going to make good on all his campaign promises?

Savage’s detractors might be put off by the militant tone of the book, starting with its title: Trump’s War: His Battle for America. Savage considers this war to be a psychological fight, but we’ve witnessed physical violence against Trump supporters both before and after his election, and even allegedly against Michael Savage himself.

If you aren’t a regular listener of The Michael Savage Show, Trump’s War will be a baptism by fire. Savage is running on all cylinders from page one, which means this book has less in common with a smooth takeoff and ascent to cruising altitude than it does with a catapult-assisted launch from an aircraft carrier with afterburners aflame.

Savage pulls no punches in Trump’s War, he writes with the same trademark bombast with which he delivers his radio program. Former President Obama is called the “Marxist in Chief”, and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is called “Obama’s beard.” The disdain Savage has for White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, who he calls “Rinso,” is palpable throughout the book.

A Michael Savage book wouldn’t be authentic without including his style, but Trump’s War cannot be easily dismissed for a little name-calling. Savage makes thoughtful points in every chapter, backing up his opinions and thoughts with factual data that is frequently footnoted.

Trump's War: His Battle for America - Kindle edition by Savage, Michael. Politics & Social Sciences…
    Trump's War: His Battle for America - Kindle edition by Savage, Michael. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. U…
This reply was deleted.