Rose-Colored Glasses? Or Determination?

There were 1.8 million who committed to Operation American Spring, yet only about a thousand were in Washington, D.C. on May 16, 2014. Many have used expressions such as "epic fail," "lost cause," and on and on it goes. Many were mocking those who were there. I saw a posting by a member saying that continuing with OAS was just looking through rose-colored glasses.

I call it determination. I signed on to do whatever I could, for however long it takes. Never give up, never give in! Stay the course, or consign our nation to the dustbin of history. I REFUSE TO QUIT!

Below are some famous quotes that are applicable:

"Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."

"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one."

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth."

"I hope I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an "Honest Man."

-George Washington

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."

"Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense"

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."

"The price of greatness is responsibility."

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential"

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."

"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won"

"Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others."

"I never worry about action, but only about inaction"

"Danger - if you meet it promptly and without flinching - you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!"

-Winston Churchill

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Determination and good strategy working together gives you positive results! "Courage is going  from failure to failure without losing enhusiasm"  It's also learning from those failures and not repeating them again! Like, lets try a different plan!

• "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth."   This is where we are and I hope the military and law enforcement are prepared to take a stand with the American Citizen; otherwise, we may be on the slaughtered end....my observation only. This government doesn't get it yet and never will.  We must do as required by the Constiution and "throw off the chains of tyranny"  We have waited long enough through all the usurpations, lies, treasonous actions, bypassing of congress and generally inaction, and a very close coming Financial Crisis of such magnitude, people will DIE in the tens of millions, or more and on and on......

• Lets see, you said there was  1.8 million people who committed to OAS, but only a 1000 showed up. Actually it was more like 300-400 that showed up! What if everyone of the 1.8 million OAS supporters donated just 10 dollars each, you'd have millions to run OAS announcement commercials on national major TV and radio cable shows! Then the word would get out to millions of  people nationwide and then you'd have 10-30 million people in Washington D.C.! My friends, this isn't rocket science! "To Show People Have To Know"!

• I am with you! Thanks for the encouragement. I was there in D.C.  and now doing something each day in support of OAS from Calif. 

This reply was deleted.