ROUND TABLE RESULTS AND CHALLENGES

We got home late yesterday, so to those implying we’d been arrested or some such, NOTHING OF THE SORT HAPPENED!

The meeting room had a mixup, so we were not able to meet inside at Radio Technical. The few of us who were there - ten; no politicians or their promised staffers showed up - met in an outside seating area. Thankfully, the weather was nice!

Since everyone got hungry, and tired of the outdoor setting, we stopped short of discussing all of our 5 concerns...actually only got into 3 of them. Those present, with the exception of my family, all said there was no way O would be impeached and removed. Since JB Williams and his team of constitutional lawyers were part of the no-shows, their case for impeachment and conviction, WHICH IS A STRONG ONE, did not get presented. Since I believe cutting the head off the snake is Job One, I will be devoting much more of my time to the Impeach Obama NOW! Coalition, than to PFA.

All were in agreement that securing the border was critical for solving our immigration crisis, but no one came up with any sort of plan to do so. A suggestion was made that those with ranches along the border fence off their property. However, that would still leave huge areas of the border unfenced, and no plan was suggested for a way for the private parties to afford the costs of such a fence.

We did come up with two ideas to put pressure on politicians, and to get the message out to more of the general populace. I will pass those along to those higher up than me, before posting them to the general membership.

On a personal note, we had many challenges for this trip...first, when we got to our PREPAID hotel around 1am, they had not saved our wheelchair accessible room. They offered us an upstairs room, with no elevator. Since my husband is confined to a wheelchair, there was no way we could do that. With the National Police Week festivities going on, it took until 4am to get another hotel room with wheelchair access. Our cabdriver went above and beyond to try to help us. We had a grand total of 3 hours of sleep before we had to beat feet to Radio Technical for the meeting.

When we arrived at RTCM (it isn’t a government building; it’s an office building that RTCM has a suite in), the door was locked. The building super didn’t know anything about our group meeting there, so of course wouldn’t let us in. My contact, once reached after the meeting, apologized, is giving a complete refund, and has offered us the use of the room at no charge, should we decide to do another meeting. Something to think about!

On the way home, we were stuck in an elevator at DFW for 20 minutes, long enough that we did not have time to grab something to eat before catching our connecting flight. My husband, who is diabetic, had a major sugar crash on the plane as a result. I will say Alaska Airlines flight attendants were very helpful in taking care of his needs. Nice, when you do encounter people like that.

To sum up the trip, it was one of those moments where you either develop character, or become one. I’m still debating....

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds like you had quite a bit more challenges to overcome than just discussing the meeting's agenda, in my opinion I think you handle them with flying colors. Your determination is a great example for us to live up to.
  • Going Rogue:

As I expressed to you via private email - I was genuinely concerned for you and your family's welfare.  I don't believe I was trying to fabricate any sort of doom and gloom conspiracy incident. 

You are to be commended for your bravery and work with the Round Table Conference.

I wish you all the best of success with 'Impeach Obama NOW! Coalition'. 

• So absolutely no one from Congress bothered to attend, and the few citizens who did sat around and talked about the same topics discussed here and on countless other internet forums every day.

I too commend you for your bravery and determination.  You're an inspiration to patriotic Americans everywhere.

• Now that the meeting is over, would it be possible to list  names of all the congressmen who said they'd attend and then backed out.  I bet a few of us would like to discuss the matter with them and let them know what cowards they are.

• I will second Rattler's suggestion - they need to be contacted by as many people as possible.

• I'm sure it was expensive for you as well, regrettably.  Maybe future "brainstorming sessions" could be conducted via internet and without all the bother you and your spouse were put through.  

Then perhaps all those Congress members and staffers who couldn't (or wouldn't) devote an hour or two of their workday to meet with you, would be more amenable to spending an hour or so online with you.  If then they don't, at least they can't excuse it as anything other than a lack of interest in & support for your cause.

Just a suggestion.

• Going Rogue,

Thanks for clearing that up. No problem. We're cool. 

Of course you are aware that there are and have been 'trolls' on the PFA site.  Of the several nasty-grams that I have received, I've been accused of being (material that I posted poses) a "particular threat of interest." 

Guess that means that I'm doing something right. 

• I like much of what I have seen and heard from Mike Lee - now if he would only realize how far off-track he is with his support of Cruz' presidential run and Cruz himself in some instances.  That, IMO, is a big problem with Lee.  There are certainly some moves Cruz has made of which I approve but he is complicit in far too many other areas, such as H-1B visas and the TPP.

• Ok, so you see everyone else on this forum as possibly being this "messenger" of whom you speak?  Listen, I truly commend you for all the effort and care you expended in this attempt.  But, let's get real - I would be willing to bet this so-called "messenger" was simply an excuse for them.  Did any one of those who cancelled give you any indication of exactly what was said and by whom or is all of this an assumption on your part?  Without going back and reading all of your posts when the cancellations started, I seem to remember some posts that indicated it was an assumption on your part that someone contacted them, causing them to pull out.  Any one of them could quite easily sign up to this forum and read every single thing that has ever been posted and learn for themselves the goals of PFA.  The fact is, PFA's goals are a threat to each and every one of them, since the desire for power is intrinsic in politicians.

• i AM SORRY U DID NOT HAVE MORE ANS TO ALL THE PROB WE FACE.

IMMIGRATION IS A BIG ONE FOR AS A SOVEREIGN NATION THAT IS PURELY ILLEGAL AND OUR PRES IGNORES THE LAWS THAT IS A HUGE PART OF OUR PROBLEMS.  IMPEACHMENT; CONGRESS IS NOT EVEN GOING THERE AND WE MUST FIND AN ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM FOR  WE KNOW WHY IT IS HAPPENING.   2016.   GOD FORBID HILLARY SOROS ALINSKY CLINTON OR JEB BUSH GET TO BE PRES LETS JUST SAY OMG.  

ANS I WISH I HAD THEM BUT I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO FIND THEM.   KEEP IN TOUCH 

This reply was deleted.