RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING. MAY 16th 2014. DC

Dear Patriots across the United States,
   The militias across the United States are responding and mobilizing to the call to protect our Republic. Operation American Spring is underway.  Militia Commanders and Sargent  of Arms have called me from all over the United States.  Rules of Engagement (ROE's) are now being requested.

Leadership ROE's for the event Operation American spring scheduled for Friday May 16th 2014 in Washington DC.
All militia Commanders will take charge of their groups and establish communications and ensure good order and discipline.  Follow your charters and established rules governing your militias.

ROE's

(1) No weapons. No ammunition. 
The Communist forces that control Washington DC do not recognize the 2nd Amendment and have banned all weapons and ammunition from the district.  Do not give them the opportunity to arrest you and prosecute you.  Leave your guns and ammo within the safe proximity of a free state.   When the government is changed constitutionally so will the laws in Washington DC when we return our country back to a republic that recognizes the constitution.  Bring Bibles and constitutions.  Of course your 2nd Amendment Rights are God given and no man can disarm you but at this point we must follow the rules laid out by the Communists until we vote them out of office.  You do have a right to self defense.  

(2) Follow all rules of the road.
No running red lights, no speeding, no harassment of the Communist forces with your vehicles.  Of course this does not preclude driving within the confines of the law which sometimes backs up, slows up, and or could congest the 40 roads that enter into Washington DC.  Traffic does get backed up in most cities.  Ensure some lanes are free and open for  passage of emergency response vehicles.  Perhaps the truckers and bikers would like to join us.

(3)  Comply with all constitutional requests of local authorities.
If you don't break the law you won't get arrested.  Follow the law. Keep it peaceful. No threats period.  If a police officer engages you ask him or her If you are being detained and for what reason. Other than that say nothing else.  You have 5th Amendment Rights.  Do not intimidate but you do have a right to self defense if you are assaulted. 

(4) Travel in groups of 4 or greater.
Stay in groups and do not leave your buddies Team up.  Stay in your groups.  Establish a chain of command and stick together. 

That's it.

This is a simple operational ROE.  Keep it simple.  Come unarmed.  Bring plenty of water and establish a logistics chain for resupply of food and water. Militia uniforms welcome. Stand in formation and act as additional security for the civilians that will be on station.   Medics and first aid kits a must.

I recommend militia groups get together and have local marches. Initiate county to county core groups and perhaps rally on their state capitals or local governments to create awareness before the event. This would act as a precursor to Operation American Spring.  Work closely with your local sheriffs and local law enforcement. Just a suggestion. 

Practice your ability to coordinate and resupply and learn the weak points from this mobilization. Treat this event as a peaceful, Constitutional occupation of Washington DC to ensure the Communist forces understand we are prepared to stay on station until Mr. Barry Soetoro has been impeached and or removed from office by the Congress and or Joint Chief's of Staff for treason against the United States.

As you can understand I field a lot of phone calls.  I don't mind talking to each of you but when we are talking a million people this will not be possible.   I do have a day job. Please follow me thus - friend me on Facebook (Geoff Ross Navarre)  and also on the Save America Foundation website to track the event. 

Lets have a good turn out.  1.8 million people are now mobilizing.  It only takes 400,000 to occupy Washington DC. and shut down the forces inflicting tyranny upon us in the Republican and Democrat Party.  Stay within the law of the 1st Amendment.

Enough is enough.  Don't fear anything. You have God and the constitution on your side.  Feel free to Google my cell phone number and name if you wish to verify the voracity of my intent. The information you gather from this Google search will then solidify in your mind that this is real and I don't take prisoners.  Work within the law and lets roll. 

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

Surface Warfare / Air Warfare

United States Navy Retired

Navarre Fl

850-313-1893

Santa Rosa County Militia

Views: 5911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RJB,

have you seen any effort to consolidate our self-policing policies? There are so many good ideas out there, but I haven't seen them made up for a guidance to everyone. We might end up with people like the "guardian angels" assuming they can do their thing. Scary. Hopefully we can all get on the same page with this one, because it could seriously sink us all if done wrong.

Wow........what a solution pearler..........obviously you have surrendered........we have not and won't.  And don't threaten us with the 1932 event.......this is 2014 and if you can't take a risk for our nation, then you are part of the problem.  Either get with us or get gone.  God bless you.

Are we organizing Militias with a chain of command by state? Or are we going at this as one group? It seems to me that it may be more effective if we send in commanding leaders from each state to warn or negotiate with Washington of our actions and if they don't comply we send in our forces.. Send a few hundred leaders from all states and warn them of the consequences of not complying with our demands.. Or,each state send their commanding officers to their state representatives and have them deliver the message to Washington. That way we can get a tally of our loyal support by state and organize more efficiently.  I just feel that this needs to be more organized otherwise your going to get alot of infiltrators.

Tony.........Geoff Ross has called a national mobilization of Militias across the nation........we need all 1.8 million on May 16, 2014.  We're not going into this with a half-deck, partial deck, we're mobilizing every patriot across the nation...we're through talking.......been doing that for five years.  What has it gotten us?  We worse off every year and on the edge of the abyss right now.......no more talking, it balls to wall, no looking back, we're a "movement to action".

I hear you.. I'm just thinking back to the last three "no more talking,balls to the wall, no looking back" Mainly Motorcycles, Trucks and Masks.. The people are just not hungry enough to mobilize in masses. Recruiting seems to me a better alternative? Real organized recruiting. Not through Social media..

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,"

Pearler, I would imagine there may be some level of secrecy in the mission, but my concern is this, it doesn't look any different than Bikes, Trucks or Masks. Which all ended in failure. Did you follow the marches of those groups? It appears to me that the common problem with their missions was that they not well organized and fell apart at a certain point because of a lack of leadership and a lack of a clear mission. Also, I believe failure happened to the marches mentioned here was that nobody was ready to die for their mission. I think we need a thousand well organized militia companies from across the country to surround DC,  the leadership sends in the demands and wait. If not complied we go in in waves.  Also, your questions are valid, what is the goal of the mission? Without that we are "creating chaos" NOBODY, is going to go along with that. Those hollow points and coffins sitting in puerto rico are for us by the way. FEMA region 3. For all we know we are being baited by this process. Do you know who your commanding officer is in this mission? Are you going without a clear mission? Who is your wingman? I for one am not going to be a sitting duck. Don't get me wrong I'll fight but not from the middle of 100,000 people.

Tony,

I take it you are trying to keep up with all this.  To make a showing in DC is only a small part of the needed movement.

Your points are very good, and, I agree that we should be armed, locked and loaded. 

A point that was brought up is about the gun laws in DC.  I just re-read the Second Amendment.  I did see anything there that gives any city, county, state, or district, the authority to take our Second Amendment rights away.

This is why I keep harping on everyone go armed.  If even 100,000 people show up, ready to go to combat, dedicated to our country, I truly do not believe those idiots-in-charge would try to take the people on.  But, if even one of them pulled his/her weapon, show no mercy.  Make sure that person, or persons, do not get up and walk away.

The only thing a bully or a tyrant understands and fears, is real confrontation.  They have no desire to meet their ancestors.   From Shakespeare, "Cowards die many deaths, the Valiant taste of death but once."

Semper Fi! GySgt Thomas Lakin, USMC Retired

Sooooo Tony, Pearler...... we just sit back and do NOTHING?   We The People point fingers, complain, whine, go shopping,  just continue to bitch online???  REALLY??  You too comfortable in your recliners to get up and stand up for America?

First:  TRUST GOD, AND PRAY.   

Second:  Get moving and ACT.  Just doing that will get us ORGANIZED.

Our purpose is a united one, to take back this country, to restore our constitution, to get the dictatorship and corruption out of OUR White House and Capitol, and give Americans their lives back with an administration that serves the people, not levels American with the hand of rules, regulations, fear and tyranny.  There ARE PEOPLE ready who can stand up and lead.  And they are ready, NOW.

Just shut up and get up.  Geeeeez.  We women could have this cleaned up and cleared up faster than you guys can cuz we know how to clean house. 

And who am I??   A military wife (of a now retired officer 27 years active duty) who had to raise children as a single mother while he was deployed, and while he was in commands.  Did I have anyone to help me when I was sick as a dog, or pipes broke, or banks accounts froze, or car broke down, or mortgage was sold, or ten thousand other things came up - while husband was away in some godforsaken land?  HELL NO.   I JUST DID IT.  And we wives banded together to help each other and get the job done and didn't bitch about it.

And WE can do this!  Quit being such a defeatist before we even try to mobilize.  The fact is, we HAVE to act, and the time is NOW.   Remember?  LIVE FREE OR DIE.    Ya got it?  Now shut up and get ready.

Christina,

First, please let me thank you for being a military wife, no doubt the absolute second hardest job in the world, EVER!

You are so right in what you state.  But, understand that some us cannot just take off when we want and wave our arms above our head and wail about how we want God to kick the collective political asses out of DC.  Believe me, I would be more than happy to go, but I do have some very important responsibilities here on the left-coast.  Besides, I am NOT a "lamb", I am a "Sheepdog", 20 years on the Marine Corps.  The only way we win...lock and load!   I have written to others, when the organization sets up out here, I should be able to help get rid of those liberal wing-nut addle-pated retards in Hollywierd, Los Angeles, and Sacramento.

As an incentive to other people you know, I just got this and I think you may want to pass it out:

GO FIGURE: Fed budget bill comes to $3M per word
January 17, 2014 11:02 AM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — Talk about words more costly than gold.

The giant federal budget bill that Congress passed late Thursday will cost taxpayers nearly $3 million per word, or if you want to really think big, almost $700 million per page.

The bill authorizes $1.1 trillion in spending. It is 1,582 pages long. An Internet word counting program said it has 370,445 words, numbers and symbols. So simple math comes up with $2.9 million per word average and $695 million per page average, though different parts of the budget package spend more than others sections.

By comparison, there are only 4,543 words in the U.S. Constitution, before amendments, and 1,458 words in the Declaration of Independence.

Taxpayers for Common Sense, a Washington spending watchdog, figured that senators spent slightly more than 69 hours before passing the bill, giving them just under two minutes per page to read it.

And this story is only 162 words. At $2.9 million per word that comes to $470 million. A bargain.

___

Go Figure, an occasional feature from The Associated Press, explores the news through numbers and what they mean

This is an example of one of the products the fecal matter produced that must be removed from DC.

Semper Fi!  GySgt Thomas Laikn, USMC Retired

Thanks Sarge!  This idiot in our White House only has one goal:  take down the United States of America, economically, militarily, et al.

Too much blood and sacrifice has been made to let a little weasel like this get away with his narcissistic ideas of largesse - i.e. bloating his fat ego & head.

Let's get him out of there, Now.  My motto is:  Pray.  Plan. Prepare.

God will take care of us.  HE has a plan and if we His people seek it, we'll find it. :D

Sarge, while I applaud your support, I remind you that for the first time in five years we have a leader who has stepped forward, set a date, and issued demands. He has set forth Rules of Engagement--and you refuse to go, 'because you have obligations at home', and urge others to disobey those Rules!

Since you claim to have served as a Marine, and assuming you actually saw combat, what would be your fate for disobeying a Rule of Engagement? You refuse to actively serve in this effort, other than taking pot shots at our leadership and his Rules, and incite others to ignore the Rules. If you aren't willing to participate and have nothing constructive to add, why are you so intent on creating dissent? Either be there, send money, be constructive, or stay silent. We have a mission to accomplish.

I couldn't agree with you more Terry. I don't know about you, but I believe because of his continued assault and attempt at creating confusion and contempt, that he is an infiltrator, or just a plain old spy, sent to do just what he is doing. It's simple, if someone doesn't agree with the plan, submit constructive solutions, in a respectful matter. If the things that bother that person about the plan to the point that Sarge has expressed, then obviously, this organization and it's efforts are not where he belongs. Don't know what the procedures are for getting rid of those kind that refuse to leave and insist on continuing to cause problems, but if there are none there should be. We do not need this distraction, it takes up important time that could and should be used for solving real issues of concern and making contingency plans for dealing with possible problems. All Sarge is doing is causing a serious distraction, I believe with purpose, and malice. Perhaps everyone should just ignore him. My son was a Marine, myself an 8 year AF Veteran, and my Grandfather a WWII Navy Veteran, neither of us would act or react in using the tactics of this individual, and neither would any other Veteran I know. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service