RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING. MAY 16th 2014. DC

Dear Patriots across the United States,
   The militias across the United States are responding and mobilizing to the call to protect our Republic. Operation American Spring is underway.  Militia Commanders and Sargent  of Arms have called me from all over the United States.  Rules of Engagement (ROE's) are now being requested.

Leadership ROE's for the event Operation American spring scheduled for Friday May 16th 2014 in Washington DC.
All militia Commanders will take charge of their groups and establish communications and ensure good order and discipline.  Follow your charters and established rules governing your militias.

ROE's

(1) No weapons. No ammunition. 
The Communist forces that control Washington DC do not recognize the 2nd Amendment and have banned all weapons and ammunition from the district.  Do not give them the opportunity to arrest you and prosecute you.  Leave your guns and ammo within the safe proximity of a free state.   When the government is changed constitutionally so will the laws in Washington DC when we return our country back to a republic that recognizes the constitution.  Bring Bibles and constitutions.  Of course your 2nd Amendment Rights are God given and no man can disarm you but at this point we must follow the rules laid out by the Communists until we vote them out of office.  You do have a right to self defense.  

(2) Follow all rules of the road.
No running red lights, no speeding, no harassment of the Communist forces with your vehicles.  Of course this does not preclude driving within the confines of the law which sometimes backs up, slows up, and or could congest the 40 roads that enter into Washington DC.  Traffic does get backed up in most cities.  Ensure some lanes are free and open for  passage of emergency response vehicles.  Perhaps the truckers and bikers would like to join us.

(3)  Comply with all constitutional requests of local authorities.
If you don't break the law you won't get arrested.  Follow the law. Keep it peaceful. No threats period.  If a police officer engages you ask him or her If you are being detained and for what reason. Other than that say nothing else.  You have 5th Amendment Rights.  Do not intimidate but you do have a right to self defense if you are assaulted. 

(4) Travel in groups of 4 or greater.
Stay in groups and do not leave your buddies Team up.  Stay in your groups.  Establish a chain of command and stick together. 

That's it.

This is a simple operational ROE.  Keep it simple.  Come unarmed.  Bring plenty of water and establish a logistics chain for resupply of food and water. Militia uniforms welcome. Stand in formation and act as additional security for the civilians that will be on station.   Medics and first aid kits a must.

I recommend militia groups get together and have local marches. Initiate county to county core groups and perhaps rally on their state capitals or local governments to create awareness before the event. This would act as a precursor to Operation American Spring.  Work closely with your local sheriffs and local law enforcement. Just a suggestion. 

Practice your ability to coordinate and resupply and learn the weak points from this mobilization. Treat this event as a peaceful, Constitutional occupation of Washington DC to ensure the Communist forces understand we are prepared to stay on station until Mr. Barry Soetoro has been impeached and or removed from office by the Congress and or Joint Chief's of Staff for treason against the United States.

As you can understand I field a lot of phone calls.  I don't mind talking to each of you but when we are talking a million people this will not be possible.   I do have a day job. Please follow me thus - friend me on Facebook (Geoff Ross Navarre)  and also on the Save America Foundation website to track the event. 

Lets have a good turn out.  1.8 million people are now mobilizing.  It only takes 400,000 to occupy Washington DC. and shut down the forces inflicting tyranny upon us in the Republican and Democrat Party.  Stay within the law of the 1st Amendment.

Enough is enough.  Don't fear anything. You have God and the constitution on your side.  Feel free to Google my cell phone number and name if you wish to verify the voracity of my intent. The information you gather from this Google search will then solidify in your mind that this is real and I don't take prisoners.  Work within the law and lets roll. 

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

Surface Warfare / Air Warfare

United States Navy Retired

Navarre Fl

850-313-1893

Santa Rosa County Militia

Views: 5911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Riley I want to help out. Unfortunately I"m really bad at expressing myself on a keyboard.. Trying to connect locally.

Tony, I appreciate your clarifying response to Christina and agree with your assessment that our Government is not our problem, rather the loathsome vermin illegally co-opting it. I might also respectfully suggest a minor revision in your reference to 'militia' in a collective sense. In original intent, and in numerous Supreme Court rulings (like they're an unbiased authority, right?) 'militia' refers to the individual. In that respect, the 2nd Amendment makes more sense and stands even stronger for our (individual) right to bear arms.

I look forward to meeting you in DC.

Tony,

The original issue for the Second Amendment is for a "well-regulated Militia".  But, what was, and still is, the militia?  Basically every American citizen of legal age that has the right to bear arms.  Do you think our founding fathers meant that only some men that went through some kind of Basic Training were to be the militia?  I do not believe so.  I think they were referring to all of us that that can bear arms should do so.  The original militia (by the way, today they are referred to as Army National Guard) were then called "Minute Men".  Mostly untrained, unskilled citizens that either had their own weapons or were given weapons.  And they fought, too.  No where in any American history books did I ever read about a bunch of people banding together and standing out in front of King Georges' palace waiving their arms in the air and wailing and crying about how God will protect them, etc., etc., etc.  In fact, it was King George that started the whole thing, along with the British parliament.

Note that we Americans got the freedom we asked for, though a heavy price was paid to get it.  Along with my 20 years in the Marines, I have been able to enjoy my country until about 5 years ago.  That means I had a good 66 years and a bad 5 years.  Lock and load, mi amigo, lock and load if you truly want to go back to original version of the United States.

Semper Fi!  GySgt Thomas Lakin, USMC Retired

Gunny,

the Boston Massacre was the beginning of the Revolution. That moment when troops opened fire on unarmed civilians. Then the Revolution with arms began.

What is wrong with this approach?  "I demand by my Constitution, that you cease all activity in the white house and the legislature, and relinquish your seats immediately." 

And after this, if they are stupid enough to shoot as King George's men did, then it's game on. Avoid bloodshed, but be ready to turn it on, as we always have.

Again, are you finding fault with this Boston Massacre method, and saying this movement should do something else, like shoot first?

Thank you, Sir.

Hi guys n gals! I've followed this thread since early yesterday, and have seen some great thoughts and ideas expressed and some serious doubts as well. All valid and weighty and with merit.
My thoughts on this is that we need to have a plan in place as to whom shall take the helm and those that will assist his or her administration. A definitive list of those not being removed from their offices and a definitive battle plan that will be inmplemented at the first sign of resistance from those being incarcerated.
Those walking, marching or riding into the capital should be an unarmed envoy of 500,000 volunteers of change and demand, with a standing force nationwide of armed volunteers ready, prepared, locked and loaded and ready to roll at the agreed signal with their mission orders in hand to back up the envoy of change.The chain of command needs to be firmly set and every militiaman know his place, his iob and his mission. This is not the time to ask favors of the Fed, the time to tell them how it is to be.
All state militias start with your state legislators to pass laws making it a felony for any State, County ot City LEO to assist the Feds in any actions against or in non compliance ofthe Constitution of the United states of America.
Know this and think hard upon it; once they put up checkpoints and mandatory inspections travel restrictions will be an added difficulty to our sending an envoy and their backup.
500,000 peacekeepers and oathkeepers with nearly ten million armed civilians to enforce their wishes nay do be enough to get compliance of most of the wrongdoers, but you can bet there be a blooding of our swords before the central element gives way.
Pray for guidance from above as this is a Galactic battle on the higher planes of spirit as well.
Time to redeem the planet from the hordes of Satan and the Luciferians which seek only to enslave or destroy all the souls of our Lord of Love. Amen!

Hey, Rock, good points. I thrust Col Riley is putting the plan together. What I've seen so far, I think he's on the right track.

I like your Plan B. While I am absolutely secure that unarmed is the most effective way to go, I know we must have support from outside, prepared to take whatever action is required.

The only thing I've not seen, and am confident can only work to our benefit, is a PsyOps program. It can effectively 'soften' our target, get the press on our side, and keep our forces focused.

I also like the 'internal police' concept, where we keep a lid on any outside agents creating distractions. We need to have a plan in effect to deal with any number of potential disruptions. How we conduct ourselves will determine our success or failure.

See you in DC, May 16th!

Thank you, Sir. Finally starting to see some Common Sense..

I feel this intel brief I just received does have context in some points with this discussion but not, I admit entirely. It will however provide much to think on during the planning process and while implementing our mission orders once given.

http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/2014/01/17/special-occupations/

I truly hope this provides much food for thought, as it does clearly show what we are up against that is often unseen. Amen!

Thanks for posting Rock..........I like the ending.......

Barack Obama on trial

Along with all the other planning that's going on has anyone given thought to placing Barack Obama on trial or citizen grand while were in DC.   

My husband is the trained professional military planner. I am "just" the organizer.  ; )  or as we all well know, CINC-House.

I have been saying to my huzz for a couple years now that the next "revolution" will be like the Chicago fire......... Mrs. Brown's cow kicked over the oil lantern and ignited the hay, and it was wildfire and mayhem from then on.  That moment was NOT planned; it just happened.  I anticipate exactly that kind of moment in D.C.

We have had Col. Riley draw a line in the sand, and I believe it is the line we have all been asking for.  I myself am grateful for this because we DO have to act; there is no longer a choice.  Col. Riley acted on what we know is true; he has correctly diagnosed the disease that plagues America, and has prescribed a treatment.   Our country needs us.  We are a nation of people who are given a thousand choices for every material thing we want.  But there are very real times where there is no longer the option of CHOICE.  We have all been awakened to the tyranny taking hold of our country - we cannot go back to sleep, we cannot close our eyes nor turn our heads to what is happening before our eyes.  I've had enough adversity in my life since I was a child to know that you have to see things as they are, and deal with it, the best you can with God's help.

I am grateful that so many of you have the military training you have, and I believe from amongst you the leaders will come forward.  I don't know what I will be doing in D.C........ feeding people?  organizing supplies? or give me a gun if needed and help me to know what to do next!  I am WILLING to act!

Regardless, we ALL have a part and place, and it will come together.  There are a lot of brilliant people involved who know the right strategy.  I've been around it for years, I can see it in the way some of you write.  And I am encouraged by every one of you.  Now lets just get together, and get prepared.

I'm near a commissary..... I think I'll go purchase some cases of yummy MRE's!!  And lots of peanut butter!  God bless us all.

Christina

CINC/House

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service