Santorum at 1600 Pennsylvania ave

Tommy Cicala
Tommy Cicala
Such enthusiasm Rick ,the voters are speaking out ,speaking up. It is very clear the vision thatinspired me to publish was no dream the day of Rick Santorum in thewhite house will come ,this was not a dream it was insight .I know thisfor certain now.This Nation needs you Rick , our nation cries out foryour honor your leadership. The cries ...SeeMore will turn tocheers to momentum will sweep across this land like a breath of freshair. I would love to see the Santorum family in the white house thelife that will fill the halls at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Even my youngerdaughters 13 and 11 listen to hear the Santorum name .My parents,relatives from many states share with me that which they hear of RickSantorum .you will see people from all walks of life joining in tosupport Rick .I will be as solid as I have always been ,since the day ifirst knew of a young man that our nation would need .that day hascome.that day is now . May peace and love follow you and your family into the Oval office in 2012 and beyond.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tom,

Ok......is this from a dream, hope, plea or what??
    • I worked with the Santorum campaign in 1999 a few years later I wrote that he would be in a position to run for the white house in 2012 .it appears that day has come .insight and hope..
  • pLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT RICK SANTORUM, WHERE I CAN LEARN AND READ ABOUT HIM!
    • Rick is currently senior fellow Ethics and public policy ,Enemy's of America foundation. you can follow him on facebook as easy as any other site there are many blogs that include him. ..
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27