Sarah Palin: Congressional GOP Are Abusers And We’re Their Battered Wife

By SARAH PALIN19 Dec 20153,089

They did it again. But like a battered wife, we keep going back because every four years they bring us flowers, beg our forgiveness, and swear they’ll never hit us again.

The GOP establishment in Congress is our abuser. We can’t hide the black eyes any more. The whole neighborhood knows. The Democrats are gloating. Obama thanked 

couldn’t have given him more.

And where was the famed House Freedom Caucus – those stalwart conservatives who spearheaded Boehner’s ouster? They were shrugging and handing us a bag of frozen peas to put on our black eye. If we’re lucky, maybe they’ll call 911 for us when the beating starts up again.

This is shameful, and it has to end. No mas!

For the last seven years, grassroots conservatives rallied to action under the belief that change starts at the ballot box. As I’ve said many times: there is nothing wrong with this country that a good old-fashioned election can’t fix.

People put their own lives on hold to send these Republicans to Congress to take back control of the House and Senate, to get a handle on our bankrupt federal government, and put America on the right track. I think of all the cross-country redeye flights I took away from my young son in order to campaign for Republican candidates, so full of promises, over the years. Others gave up a lot more than I did to elect a “conservative” majority.

Together, we grassroots conservatives gave the GOP historic electoral victories because they promised us they would stop Obama’s “fundamental transformation of America.”

Instead, they abetted it. They are Obama’s accomplices.

With this omnibus bill, they broke every promise they made to us. Every single one. They’ve reached a level of brazen duplicity previously known only to Democrats.

Obamacare? It’s fully funded.

Planned Parenthood, which was caught red-handed haggling over the sale of dead babies? It’s funded too.

Obama’s illegal executive amnesty? Funded.

Illegal alien sanctuary cities? Funded.

Visas for un-vetted Muslim migrants (“refugees”) to resettle in America? Funded.

Obama’s green energy crony capitalism? Funded.

Tax credits for illegal aliens? Funded.

H-2B visas to replace American workers with cheap unskilled foreign workers? Yep, that’s in there too.

What about funds for the fence that we so desperately need on our southern border? Nope, sorry, they couldn’t find any money for that.

Basically, everything commonsense conservatives despise – and Republicans promised to put an end to if elected – was funded by this omnibus.

They weren’t worried about the promises they made to us. This omnibus was written by lobbyists for lobbyists and passed by corrupted politicians fulfilling promises to these cronies with deep pockets. They campaigned one way, then governed another way.

This is why people hate politics and politicians. This is why they tune out and stay home. Reading through chunks of this bloated spending bill that drives us further into bankruptcy I steamed, “That’s it. They can’t be trusted. I’m outta here because they do not stand on the planks of the GOP platform, not one iota.”

But you know what, my fellow conservatives  that’s what the GOP establishment wants us to do!

They want us to leave the Party or just sit out elections.

Without us around, their handpicked puppets can be elected in gerrymandered districts without any pesky conservative primary challengers.

The Congressional GOP establishment doesn’t care about winning national elections. As far as they’re concerned, Hillary can have the White House – just so long as they can keep their cushy jobs on Capitol Hill.

In fact, having a Democrat in the White House is probably good for business. They don’t want to have to lead on anything – they’ve had ample opportunity to do so! –  and a Democrat president is a nice foil for them. They can enjoy the status quo, enjoy all the crony capital cash, enjoy the perks of office, and as the country continues to crash and burn, they can tell the folks back home it’s all President Hillary’s fault.

Thankfully, not everyone with an “R” after their name is happy with the corrupt status quo. And there are a lot more good guys in Congress now thanks to the Tea Party.

So, no, it’s not time to leave the GOP. We’re going to make our abusers leave.

We’re not going to let them hit us again.

It’s time to kick our abusers out of the House, change the locks, and keep a loaded shotgun next to the bed.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am 100% in agreement.

•   I am not so sure we shouldn't leave the party and be an independent thinker, not one that has to be led as sheep to the slaughter. The 2 party system has failed for a long time now, it's time to step out, think outside of the box, more than ever before, this argument of the past that then if we do that will assure the demoncrats a victory don't hold as much weight as it use to.

• This presidential election is going to change nothing. We The People need to be respected or we will get run over time and time again.

• True. The only way to be respected by tyrants is to execute them by law, for all they understand is that power comes from the barrel of a gun.  That is why they are so desperate to steal our weapons for they know they can never totally enslave us as long as we remain armed.

• I really believe that ol' Thomas Jefferson had the right of it, a few years back.

Quote:

“The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”

Thomas Jefferson, Letters of Thomas Jefferson 

End Quote

As Sarah has said, we have suffered long enough. If the ballot box doesn't work, then we have to divorce the abuser, kick him out of the house, change the locks, and keep the loaded shotgun by the bed.

We, who love Freedom, Liberty, as well as honesty and integrity in our government, have had enough. Selah.

• What if the ballot box WILL NOT EVER WORK BECAUSE OF THE MOST CLEVER KIND OF VOTER FRAUD???

It happened in the last two presidential elections. How did I know? I was part of a team fleshing it out.

It was off the hook and the evidence we submitted to the Secretary of State was dismissed out of hand.

Some years ago a secret deal was cut and Republicans agreed NEVER to pursue uncovering voter fraud.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TOTALLY CORRUPT THIS GOVERNMENT IS.

HELL DOES NOT HAVE A PAINFUL ENOUGH PLACE FOR THEM.

• Why The GOP Won’t Challenge '' VOTER FRAUD ''

• This is in reply to "im ready when you are"...

part of his link says...

PolitiJim writes for Gulag Bound, November 13, 2012, that during the weekly True the Vote webcast, Catherine Engelbrecht (see her photo below) related a meeting she had with Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee (RNC), asking what the GOP would do about voter integrity.  The answer?

Nothing.  They aren’t legally able to.

This all goes back to a lawsuit 31 years ago, in 1981.

The following is compiled from an account on The Judicial View, a legal website specializing in court decision research and alerts, and from “Democratic National Committee v Republican National Committee,”

Case No. 09-4615.

In 1981, during the gubernatorial election in New Jersey (NJ), a lawsuit was brought against the RNC, the NJ Republican State Committee (RSC), and three individuals (John A. Kelly, Ronald Kaufman, and Alex Hurtado), accusing them of violating the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (VRA), 42 U.S.C. §§ 1971, 1973, and the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

THERE IS A PART MISSING HERE THAT YOU NEED TO GO TO THE LINK TO READ...

Obama only won by 406,348 votes in 4 states:

• Florida: 73,858

• Ohio: 103,481

• Virginia: 115,910

• Colorado: 113,099

Those four states, with a collective margin of 406,348 votes for Obama, add up to 69 electoral votes. Had Romney won 407,000 or so additional votes in the right proportion in those states, he would have 275 electoral votes.

All four states showed Romney ahead in the days leading up to the election. But on November 6, Romney lost all four states by a substantial margin, all of which have precincts that inexplicably went 99% for Obama, had voter registrations that exceeded their population, and had experienced  problems with voting machines.

This election was stolen by the Democrats via vote fraud. Despite all the evidence of fraud, the Republican Party has been strangely silent about it.

Now you know why.

I’ll leave you with one last, even more disturbing thought:

The RNC and DNC made their Consent Decree 30 years ago, in 1982. 

The agreement in effect gives a carte blanche to the Democrat Party to commit vote fraud in every voting district across America that has, in the language of the Consent Decree, “a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic populations.” The term “substantial proportion” is not defined.

The Democrat Party knew this 30 years ago, more than enough time to put a plan in place to identify and groom their “perfect candidate” — in the words of Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) in 2008, a “light-skinned” black Democrat who has “no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one.”

• Being a black Democrat, this perfect candidate would get the support of almost all black Americans (96% in 2008!) and other racial minorities (two-thirds of Hispanics in 2008).

• Being a “light-skinned” black with “no Negro dialect”, this perfect candidate would get the support of white Americans perpetually guilt-ridden about America’s original sin of slavery.

It doesn’t matter if this “perfect candidate” has dubious Constitutional eligibility to be president. They would see to it that his original birth certificate (if there is one) would never see the light of day. The same with his other documents — his passports, school and college records, draft registration, and medical records (so we’ll never know why Obama has that very long scar running from one side of his head, over the crown, to the other side).

Now, we understand the significance of the account Tom Fife wrote during the 2008 presidential campaign. Fife, a U.S. government contractor, claims that in 1992 while he was visiting Moscow, a woman with undying allegiance to Soviet Communism (the Soviet Union had recently collapsed, on December 31, 1991) told him that a black man named Barack, born of a white American woman and an African male, was being groomed by communists to be, and would be elected, President of the United States.

Now, we finally understand the cryptic remark made in May 2010, by Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan: “Obama was selected before he was elected.”

In 2008, this “perfect candidate” won the presidential election. And despite his many failures in his first term, he would be reelected in 2012 for a second term via massive vote fraud. But nothing would be done about the vote fraud, because of that Consent Decree signed by the RNC 30 years ago.

The Republican Party is dead — and with it, the U.S. two-party system as well — and the sooner we voters recognize that the better.

The question that remains is whether the American Republic is also dead.

The (National) GOP Can Not Legally Help Stop Vote Fraud, No Joke
        PolitiJim's Rants My good friend Alan Vera of True the Vote told me long ago that we have a two party system: the Corrupt Party and the Stupid Par…
      • SO NOW DO YOU ALL GET IT???

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL FOR REPUBLICANS TO GET THEIR WAY.

THE BEST MOST EFFECTIVE KIND OF VOTER FRAUD IS WHEN ELECTIONS ARE CLOSE.

SUPER EASY TO DO THEN.

THEN HOW ABOUT THE PUSH FOR REFUGEES?

AND THE BIG PUSH RIGHT NOW TO NATURALIZE ANY AND EVERY ILLEGAL THE MADE IT HERE OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS DEAD.

ADMIT IT.

EVERYTHING GOING ON IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

• Your words have been my exact thoughts for a long time now. I vote because it's my right and duty, but it also accompanies a sinking feeling that the whole process is just for show. 

This reply was deleted.