Scenario: You live in a small rural community.

The blackout has been on for 2 days and you're out getting more wood.
You shut your chain saw off to take a breather.
Just then you hear them and when you look up you see this.
They're setting down all over the place.
You can see at least 20 of them, could be more.
While you're looking at them, you hear diesel engines down by the road.
You count 20 at least.
They're stopping in pairs.
Just then 2 pair of A10 Warthogs passes over you.

What do you do?

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CALL 666 AND TELL THEM TO GO TO HELL ( THIS IS GODS COUNTRY ) .

• I always think, where I live, that the Chinese are attempting to to a D-day style attack on Monterey, California. Fort Ord and the Presidio of Monterey where placed here for a reason. Especially since Odumbo can't lead a cub scout troop and the whole world knows it.

I still don't think Odumbo could get the Infantry, Rangers, Special Forces and Marine Infantry to do his biding, he might have the perfumed princes in the Pentagon whispering sweet nothing at cocktail parties to his massive ego but they have forgotten how to lead long ago.

• I'd get don't on my knees and start talking to JESUS! Help me JESUS!

• Don't move, movement attracts attention.  Count number of aircraft and types.  Look for unit identification.  Watch to see in what direction they are headed.  Get to a radio to listen to local news.  If you have anyway to communicate with like minded people, let them know and ask them to see what they can find out. 

• I would try to remain quiet and watch.

• I am already at my safe place, preparations are already complete. now I watch/wait/report/plan/react accordingly.

• Fire the chainsaw back up and go say hello.

• LMAO!!!!!!!

• Stop, take a breather.  Relax and be still.  Observe and take notes, and wait for them to leave or it gets dark and then leave.  Then formulate a new plan while including others that can be trusted.

This reply was deleted.