SCOTUS rejects bid to disqualify US President Barack Obama

IF YOU COMMENT - STAY ON TOPIC OF THIS POST!  

What does this mean?....."plaintiffs' contentions lack merit" = They mean but won't say YOU/ME/WE have no standing!

And this is their attempt to not follow Article 2 of the constitution.... "The appeals court also argued "the presidential nominating process is not subject to each of the 50 states' election officials independently deciding whether a presidential nominee is qualified, as this could lead to chaotic results."

Did you just notice how easy it was for them to just kick Article 2 of the constitution under the bus? And watch, many that are for states rights but don't really do their own homework will also think that is a great idea. I am for states rights and I'm for the whole constitution!

Twana

US President Barack Obama. Picture: The Australian

THE US Supreme Court has slapped down a new bid seeking to show that Barack Obama was ineligible to be elected president of the United States in the 2008 White House race.

The nation's highest court refused to take up a case brought by three people "who claim President Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States of America and, hence, is ineligible to be the president," court documents said.

The nine justices, meeting as they opened a new term, thus upheld a August 2010 California appeals court ruling which found that the "plaintiffs' contentions lack merit".

The appeals court also argued "the presidential nominating process is not subject to each of the 50 states' election officials independently deciding whether a presidential nominee is qualified, as this could lead to chaotic results."

Some rightwing conspiracy theorists have claimed that Mr Obama, whose father was from Kenya, was not born on US territory, which would disqualify him for the presidency.

But official records show Mr Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and the White House even released the official full version of his birth certificate in a bid to squash the debate.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/top-court-rejects-bid-to-disqu...

Views: 1327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IS THERE SOME WAY THAT CITIZENS WHO WANT TO STOP PAYING INCOME TAX CAN....LIKE PUT IT IN THE HANDS OF A BANK OR SOMETHING.    DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS COULD BE DONE..
If we had State sovereignty and our officials were employing nullification; maybe we could route all money back to Washington by way of our state comptrollers office and we would decide how much would return from our state and how much would stay.  Maybe the IRS would come looking for us.   If we had county Sheriffs with any huevos they could heave the IRS agents out. This is a chain of "IFs" that depend on most of our elected officials having huevos
Like Arpaio, Babeau and Devers?  That kind?
Sheriffs with the guts to act; Arpaio is already investigating.

I would, if I had the technological know how.  I can barely manage posting and e-mail; don't even know how to move a picture from one place to another.    I'll try to get it together, but getting it out would be problematic.    Maybe after the trip to DC for Veterans' Day, we can work that out?  I have a few commitments through the end of this month that take some time; but I can tell you all this much.  County Sheriffs are the best hope we have of getting Obama arrested as he should be; they have much more authority than most LEOs.   And some of ours in AZ are getting purely annoyed with Obama.  Arpaio has his cold case squad investigating the eligibility issue as of about a month ago, now, and that bunch are GOOD; they solved a 30 years' cold murder down in Phoenix, that had virtually no clues at the time, among other cases.  So id anyone can dig up the needed evidence, I believe they can.

I HAVE A LOT OF FAITH IN SHERIFF JOE.  HE KNOWES WHAT IS GOING ON AND HE'S ON OUR SIDE...........KEEP THE FAITH......BECAUSE THATS ALL WE HAVE, NO FAITH IN GOVERNMENT, CONGRESS, SENATE, NOR JUDGES...

THIS IS WHAT OUR COUNTRY IS ALL ABOUT..FAITH 

Just looking at the picture. I was a preschooler the first time someone read me the story of Pinocchio and Jeppetto, doesn't that arm look like it was raised on a string? Don't see if the teleprompter is there, but TOTUS must be at hand. Maybe that's why they won't touch the case; someone on the Supreme court knows who really loads the teleprompter and they don't want to face up to the fact this is an international cabal we've got running our country.
Our government and judges are so corrupt i don't know if we can get America back to the Constitutional government that it was set up to be. Even today with all that Obama has done against the American Constitution there are many that will vote for him again. One thing i do know is we have to keep trying to get our country back and if we don't do it who will.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service