Constitutional Emergency

SCOTUS rejects bid to disqualify US President Barack Obama

IF YOU COMMENT - STAY ON TOPIC OF THIS POST!  

What does this mean?....."plaintiffs' contentions lack merit" = They mean but won't say YOU/ME/WE have no standing!

And this is their attempt to not follow Article 2 of the constitution.... "The appeals court also argued "the presidential nominating process is not subject to each of the 50 states' election officials independently deciding whether a presidential nominee is qualified, as this could lead to chaotic results."

Did you just notice how easy it was for them to just kick Article 2 of the constitution under the bus? And watch, many that are for states rights but don't really do their own homework will also think that is a great idea. I am for states rights and I'm for the whole constitution!

Twana

US President Barack Obama. Picture: The Australian

THE US Supreme Court has slapped down a new bid seeking to show that Barack Obama was ineligible to be elected president of the United States in the 2008 White House race.

The nation's highest court refused to take up a case brought by three people "who claim President Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States of America and, hence, is ineligible to be the president," court documents said.

The nine justices, meeting as they opened a new term, thus upheld a August 2010 California appeals court ruling which found that the "plaintiffs' contentions lack merit".

The appeals court also argued "the presidential nominating process is not subject to each of the 50 states' election officials independently deciding whether a presidential nominee is qualified, as this could lead to chaotic results."

Some rightwing conspiracy theorists have claimed that Mr Obama, whose father was from Kenya, was not born on US territory, which would disqualify him for the presidency.

But official records show Mr Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and the White House even released the official full version of his birth certificate in a bid to squash the debate.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/top-court-rejects-bid-to-disqu...

Views: 1318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I read this week that scotus handed down a decision that a secretary of state does not have standing to decide becuase if all 50 states enforced that there would be chaos. I guess they'd rather see illegal chaos than legal chaos.
And in  that ruling SCOTUS overturned EVERY single state's constitution!  Each one has someone appointed to do just that; secretary of state or some specific official who is responsible for doing so, and all 50 of them failed in their duty this last time around!
Read the declaration of independence therein lies the answer.
The part about it being our duty to replace a government that's no longer working for us?

FIRST, ALL THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES ARE NOT ELECTED BY US, THEY ARE CHOSEN BY THE PRESIDENTS.

WE NEED TO ELECT THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES AND A PUT THEM OUT TO PASTURE WHEN THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE OR TOO OLD TO MAKE WISE DECISIONS.  THEY ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY US, THE U.S. CITIZENS, BUT THE LOBBIEST AND PRESIDENTS CONTROL THEIR ACTIONS.  JUST LIKE THE LAWS OF OUR COUNTRY, WE HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS, BUT THE ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE EXEMPT FROM THESE LAWS THEY MAKE.  WHY????  ARE THEY BETTER THAN US. IS IT THAT THEY CAN DO KNOW WRONG? WHEN THEY BREAK A LAW THEY SHOULD BE IMPEACHED, JAILED, AND HAVE A TRIAL JUST LIKE WE HAVE TO.  THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A CHECKS AND BALANCE SYSTEM MAKING SURE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE WORKING FOR THE U.S. CITIZENS AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES. JUST  LIKE THEY ARE DOING NOW, THEY ARE MAKING THEMSELVES RICH, POWERFUL AND UNTOUCHABLE LIKE A MOBSTER...LIKE HITLER.  THEY ARE NOT GOD, BUT THEY ARE PLAYING LIKE GOD.

OUR COUNTRY WAS CREATED WITH GOD IN MIND, TO KEEP OUR COUNTRY UNDER CONTROL AND STOP ANY WRONG DOINGS THAT ARE CREATED BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.  THEY ARE TAKING GOD OUT OF OUR LIVES.  THAT MEANS THEY ARE EVIL...THEY ARE THE DEVIL TRYING TO CONTROL US AND MAKE US EVIL LIKE THEM. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?  IT IS NOT WHAT I WANT.   I WANT TO HAVE A SAY SO IN MY GOVERNMENT, I PAY THE BILLS JUST LIKE YOU AND THEY ARE SPENDING OUR TAXPAYERS MONEY ON TRIVIAL AND FOOLISH PROJECTS WHEN IT SHOULD BE USED WISELY AND PROFICIENTLY TO MAKE OUR NATION BETTER. WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THEM FROM DIVIDING US, WE HAVE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER IN ORDER TO OVERTHROW THIS FOUL CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.

If you pay attention to the OT of your Bible, you'll notice the value God put on the advice of age. This new despising the elderly and mandatory retirement was actually never intended by this government, that's why the founders put a "minimum' age requirement on POTUS. The same group bringing us class warfare, are the ones who originally sowed the seeds of lessening mental capacity as one ages.  I always loved where the scriptures talked of the split between the King of Judah and the King of Israel, IKings 12:3 -15 tells of the people's request to Rehoboam at Shechem, "Thy father " (Jereboam) "made our yoke grievous , therefore make thou the grievous service of thy father and his heavy yoke which he put upon us lighter, and we will serve thee." (vs 4)  And king Rehoboam consulted with the OLD MEN that stood before Solomon, his father" (as forefather) " while he yet lived  said....(vs 6)  "If thou wilt be a servant unto this people this day, and wilt serve them and answer them and speak good words to them, then they will be thy servants for ever."  (vs 7)  BUT THEN THE KING WENT AND "FORSOOK THE COUNSEL OF THE OLD MEN, WHICH THEY HAD GIVEN HIM, AND CONSULTED WITH THE YOUNG MEN THAT WERE GROWN UP WITH HIM ...." (vs 8)  Their advice sounds like our (he thinks he's a king) leader...."My father made your yoke heavy and I will add to your yoke, my father also chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions."  (vs 14) This when he followed the advise of the young men.

We need to check if the medical community which calls so many problems "senior dementia" without looking further is not truly "the devils pharmacuetia" of Revelations.

How peachy-keen would it be if the current cast of GOP candidates were to file against Obama?  Each member of this group does have standing.

One fact remains clear, and cannot be disputed.  Obama was not born to two natural-born citizens.

They're concerned about chaos?  Obama and Co. create chaos each and every day with their oppressive regulations, mini-mismanagement; desire for power, unwanted and unwarranted intrusion into every citizen's life, anti-American attitudes and alienation from the masses.  We aren't sure what all the first lady fully represents .... but we know with certainty what the alien Obama shows us by his own actions.  Yet, there are those who cannot or will not open their eyes to observe the damage being inflicted upon their very own country.  That is the shame of it all - and Obama counts on that misplaced trust - again and again and ....

Good luck on getting anyone running for office to even mention his legal qualifications, they all know that the minute they do, they'll be considered a "Birther" and marginalized by the press.

Sure wish Sarah had decided to run, but I can understand with all the danger it puts her family in.

As Chuck said the joke is on us and for the entire world, you have to watch this video 

BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary - Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3aCfR8rmrw

People have to understand that we have been decieved since birth, the liar in chief has been here since the beginning of time.  Govt of the world have been working with fallen angels (not aliens) since then.  That is why it says in the bible that "even the elect" will be decieved.  If satan has control of the leaders through the Elites "secret societies", you have control of the people.  That is exactly what the world has been facing, the slow and steady drip of deception.  Now people are finally starting to see because they have not been able to make all of us brain dead sheeple with all the food additives which are meant to do just that.  Thats why obama is in office, God has allowed the "strong delusion" to be placed on the world because they have turned their backs to the Creator as they woprship the created

This entire government of ours, all THREE BRANCHES, needs to be abolished and started all over again from scratch. It has become a very bad joke, and unfortunately, the JOKE IS ON US

We will have to use the ballot box to kick him to the curb next November, if we make it that far.

I'm praying that enough show up for 11*11*11 to make a real difference. It takes 4 hrs of therapy for me to walk each morning and then I never know when I stand up if the hip will stay in joint or not, but I'm on the message boards telling all the disgruntled people if they want to see something happen then support our vets in the peaceful protest. God willing, when a whole bunch show up the military will decide they do need to defend the Constitution.

I'll be with you in my prayers. Sure wish these legs worked well enough to go physically.

This Nation is AT WAR at this very moment.  Either get used to it or climb back under a rock.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service