IF YOU COMMENT - STAY ON TOPIC OF THIS POST!  

What does this mean?....."plaintiffs' contentions lack merit" = They mean but won't say YOU/ME/WE have no standing!

And this is their attempt to not follow Article 2 of the constitution.... "The appeals court also argued "the presidential nominating process is not subject to each of the 50 states' election officials independently deciding whether a presidential nominee is qualified, as this could lead to chaotic results."

Did you just notice how easy it was for them to just kick Article 2 of the constitution under the bus? And watch, many that are for states rights but don't really do their own homework will also think that is a great idea. I am for states rights and I'm for the whole constitution!

Twana

045475-barack-obama.jpg?width=316

US President Barack Obama. Picture: The Australian

THE US Supreme Court has slapped down a new bid seeking to show that Barack Obama was ineligible to be elected president of the United States in the 2008 White House race.

The nation's highest court refused to take up a case brought by three people "who claim President Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States of America and, hence, is ineligible to be the president," court documents said.

The nine justices, meeting as they opened a new term, thus upheld a August 2010 California appeals court ruling which found that the "plaintiffs' contentions lack merit".

The appeals court also argued "the presidential nominating process is not subject to each of the 50 states' election officials independently deciding whether a presidential nominee is qualified, as this could lead to chaotic results."

Some rightwing conspiracy theorists have claimed that Mr Obama, whose father was from Kenya, was not born on US territory, which would disqualify him for the presidency.

But official records show Mr Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and the White House even released the official full version of his birth certificate in a bid to squash the debate.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/top-court-rejects-bid-to-disqualify-us-president-barack-obama/story-e6frfku0-1226157885892#ixzz1azipqJXD

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Constitution states that a person must be born of 2 citizens to be a natural born citizen. Obumers father was never a US citizen which makes him a frauduelent President. It is now obvious the Supreme Court is also as corrupt as the rest of our courts.They should all be thrown out of office along with obumer biden pelosi and reid as they have all commited treason by not upholding there oath of office to support and defend the Constitution. Whoever is the Sherrif in DC could and should arrest all of them for TREASON. Damn but I am getting tired of this crap!!!!!!
  • What the hell, it is the people of thise 50 states that put a president in well up until now!
  • I believe they will keep this up until one day the people of the USA will say "enough" now it is our turn.

Then perhaps 'they' will find out exactly what 'chaos' actually means.  

• I'M WITH YOU, THEY ARE ASKING FOR IT, AND ''WE THE PEOPLE'' WILL GIVE THEM A FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS,

WE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, NOW  NOT WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN.......

• It is worrisome that the ACLU and every wacko eco radical group has automatic standing at the taxpayers expense, but the average American citizen has no standing in the federal courts. I really don't think that's what the founders had in mind.

• We will address this soon enough!!
  • Sometimes you feel like giving up... For over 30 years I have lived in a quiet rural quaint town as is most of the towns around me. Suddenly we are having home invasions and thefts. The telepone lines on my property have been cut and taken twice and they've also been cut and taken throughout two counties (something you'd need big trucks to take). I've had several suspicious cars full of very ugly looking men stop by my house looking for directions and then shortly later homes nearby have been burglarized. They might have had bad ideas about my place but I've got a Rottweiler and 12 Chihuahuas that make lots of noise and I can tell that they get scared away. I don't think this is coincidence. The last home invasion in my area this week resulted in a homeowner being cut on the face with a box cutter. I don't care what anyone says... this is obummer's doing. Everything obummer does and says is giving approval for his minions to do as they will. Rural areas just don't get attack as we've been lately. This is a sign of what is to come and worse, most especially if Obummer gets another term.

• GET A GUN, SAVE YOUR DOGS.........
    • If he doesn't get another term, they'll really ramp it up!  Don't look for this illegal cabal to quietly leave office on inaugeration day 2013. If we think the clinton clan tore up the WH and public property they'll look like a simple tp job in comparison. If they went to such great lengths to get into office and then are putting justice dept lawyers in key posts in the permanent bureaucracies, you can bet the true war will be fought in trying to get them out.

Our greatest prayer is that God will lead enough of our military and law enforcement to truly honor their oaths, and join us in keeping the Declaration. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR NATION!!!

• And, to the point of fearing a civil war, I no longer subscribe to that fear.  After serious research, blogs, and other input it is of my opinion that caos and civil strife as always when regarding racial issues will be for the most part, isolated to the very neighborhoods from which those wishing to riot.  As history has shown, they will burn there cars, houses, smash and destroy there own neignborhoods, loot there friends and neighbors stores, I do not mean isloated as in one place, I think it will be in many cities.  I mean isolated to the very areas where the violators live.  If they try to take it into outside areas in places where I live here in Florida, the use of deadly force is authorized and will be used.  It may last a few weeks, maybe a month but after that it will be over.  Not to say there will not be the danger of racial attacks such as drive by's and all.  Just need to be carefull and work with your local survival groups that you have been networking with.

This reply was deleted.