Constitutional Emergency

Secret Service Asks Americans to Report Tweets That ‘Concern You’

CNS News

“To report a tweet that concerns you, call the nearest field office in your state,” the Secret Service tweeted on Oct. 23.  The agency then links to a list of contact numbers for Field Offices in each state.

The Secret Service sent another tweet on Wednesday, again asking its followers to report tweets.  “Contact your nearest field office with time-sensitive or critical info or to report a tweet,” it said.

The agency has accrued more than 44,000 followers since joining the social media platform on May 9, 2011.  Twitter surpassed 500 million user accounts around the world earlier this year, 140 million of which are in the U.S.

Twitter has become a popular platform for political engagement, as demonstrated by the surge in tweets during the three presidential debates.  Twitter reported that the first match-up between President Barack Obama and his challenger Mitt Romney on Oct. 3 was the “most tweeted-about event in U.S. politics,” with 10.3 million tweets and as many as 158,690 tweets per minute.

“By comparison, during the 2008 debates between Obama and John McCain, only 500,000 tweets were created total during all four debates,” according to PRO OnCall Technologies.  “The first two minutes of the Obama/Romney debate saw two million tweets.”

In September, a North Carolina man was arrested for threatening to kill President Barack Obama on Twitter.

Views: 428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is Obama's "perfect storm".  The catistrophic event.....the hurricane hits the East Coast, knocks out power...power that must be restored by "Union" Power workers.....what else runs on that power???  Electronic VOTING MACHINES!  So the power is out and it will take weeks to get it restored, and the election gets delayed......so, like Nanny Bloomberg....he MUST Stay in office to see the "Emergency" through......."it could happen...."

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

campaigning of corse

No No No!  I disagree with "assuming" the Secret Service is "trustworthy".

Friends, we now KNOW we can't trust anyone involved in this Administration!

If this is the beginning of Ezekial, and the end times... there isn't anything we can do.

But we were given brains (and common sense) for a reason.

I am glad we are here together to share our thoughts.... it helps.  Thanks!

Well I don't tweet!  I also heard that all tweets are to be stored and kept in the library of congress so you will be on record forever. 

to the secret service yes i,m a concerned about the ineligible treasonous traitor in the wh,who has never proven to we the people,that he is eligible to be in the wh,1st ovomit has ignored a georgia supreme court subpoena,mr secret service men,know one is above the law,isnt this treason and a felony,for not reporting to a supreme court subpoena.2nd ovomit has a social security card,that belongs to a dead 119 year old connecticut person,thats fraud/felony/treason,3rrd ovomit has all his records hidden/sealed and spends millions to keep them hidden/sealed,we the people like to know a little about the person were voting for,we can.t do that with hidden/sealed records{treason/fraud/felony against we the people,and the constitituion,ovomits father was born in kenyan,making the ineligible treasonous traitor,ineligible to be president,so yes mr secret service men,we the people are very concered who is living in the wh,and have no proof that ovomit is even eligible to be there,so yes we the people,who are the real government,demand you arrest ovomit for ineligiblilty to be president.please keep we the people informed of ovomits eligiblilty.god bless romney/ryan,sheriff joe and cold case posse,chuck norris,frank serpcio,one nation under god

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service