Constitutional Emergency

Please help spread this as fast as we can and as far and wide as we must. It feels good to have the upper hand finally........lets do all we can to keep it :)

Twana

By JB Williams

jb.uspu@gmail.com

The Obama campaign is reporting that it raised a record $181 million in the month of September alone. According to campaign FEC filings for September, the money came from 1.8 million individual donors, many overseas, and over 500,000 of whom had never donated before.

Did YOU donate to Obama? You might have, just follow the trail… The same thing happened in September of 2008. We later learned that most of that huge cash infusion came from foreign countries, in small denominations, just like September 2012, averaging $53 each from millions of undisclosed donors, most of them abroad.

There are Federal Laws making it “illegal” to accept “foreign campaign contributions,” yet Obama just took in almost $200 million, most of it from overseas donors. The FEC must immediately investigate the source of these overseas funds.

The neat part is who those “first time donors” are… it is YOU. And it is YOU who must demand that the FEC and Secret Service immediately investigate the massive overseas funds pouring into the Obama campaign.

The Government Accountability Institute just issued a 109 page report detailing the massive campaign finance fraud taking place in the 2012 campaign.

From the report –

“Campaigns are not required to disclose donations from individuals who gave less than $200 in a campaign cycle unless the campaign is audited. Furthermore, campaigns do not even need to keep records of those who gave less than $50. Presidential candidates are raising large amounts of money that fall under the $200 threshold and audits are rare unless a campaign accepts federal matching funds. To this date (September 26, 2012), the Romney campaign has raised $58,456,968 and the Obama campaign has raised $271,327,755 in contributions under $200 for the 2012 campaign cycle. In the 2008 presidential elections, the Obama campaign raised $335,139,233 in donations under $200.”

A glimpse at campaign finance security

Given the state-of-the art digital sophistication of the President’s re-election campaign—including social media, micro-targeting and data-mining—its online donation system contains at least three major security vulnerabilities:

1. The absence of the industry-standard CVV and unknown use of AVS anti-fraud security for online credit card donations

2. The presence of a branded, major third party-owned website (Obama.com) redirects its 68% foreign traffic to a campaign donation page

3. Active foreign solicitation using indiscriminate email solicitations and exposure to social media

Specifically:  Obama Campaign Lacks the Industry-Standard Level Of Credit Card Security For Donations, But Uses It For Merchandise Purchases: To purchase Obama  campaign merchandise, the campaign requires buyers to enter their credit card CVV security code, but does not require the credit card security code to be entered when making an online campaign donation (see page 61). By GAI’s estimates, the Obama campaign’s failure to utilize industry-standard protections potentially costs the campaign millions in extra processing fees. (with purpose)

The BIG Picture is Massive Fraud

There are reasons why the Obama campaign would use CVV code security technology for merchandising. In short, the CVV code on the back of your credit or debit card is there to ensure that the individual using the card is you, or someone authorized by you to use the card.

Most Credit Card fraud does not happen with a stolen card, but rather a stolen card number. Because the fraudster does not actually possess the card, but only the card number and expiration date for the card, they will not have the CVV code on the back of the card in most cases.

When the campaign is selling and shipping merchandise, they use CVV code technology to secure each transaction before shipping merchandise.

But when nothing is being shipped, as in the case of campaign donations, they have CVV code technology turned off. Why? Because, the transactions coming from overseas on stolen card numbers, will not have the CVV code. They also won’t have AVS information, which the Obama campaign also turned off on its donations account. They are stolen card numbers, most of them from Americans.

Address Verification, (AVS) like CVV code verification, are industry standards for blocking fraudulent online transactions. Why has the Obama campaign turned off both of those security functions for donations, but not for merchandise orders?

With these security functions turned on, the system would DECLINE transactions as “fraudulent” if they were missing a matching CVV code. So, to allow “fraudulent” donations on stolen card numbers, they would have to turn off the CVV security function, thereby allowing the “fraudulent” transactions to APPROVE without any CVV code match.

This raises three obvious questions?

1.      Who are these individual donors? (Including via bundlers?)

2.      Why are we allowing foreign donations from overseas?

3.      How many of those donations are made on stolen U.S. card numbers?

Only a full scale investigation into the massive donations from September 2012 (and 2008) can answer these and other questions. However, what we already know is this…

·         Obama is not supposed to accept any foreign campaign donations, but he is.

·         The Obama campaign is familiar with and using CVV code technology on merchandise, but not on campaign donations.

·         Without the CVV code, fraudulent donations can be made with stolen card numbers and they are.

·         The CVV code technology was intentionally turned off for Obama donations only.

·         The Secret Service is responsible for investigating and prosecuting Credit Card Fraud.

The Secret Service must immediately investigate the huge sums pouring into the Obama campaign from overseas donors, looking closely at the campaigns misuse of CVV code technology to open the flood gates for fraudulent transactions.

The Obama Campaign used these same tactics in 2008, for more than $200 million in foreign unsecure donations from undisclosed donors.

Because they are committing fraud in small denominations, $25-$50 each, most American cardholders won’t even notice the charge on their statement. Even if they do notice on their next billing statement and issue a chargeback, it won’t be until after the election is over.

Meanwhile, Obama can take in hundreds of millions in foreign fraudulent transactions billed to stolen U.S. card numbers and use those funds to win re-election. By the time people figure out they donated to Obama when their statement arrives, the election will be over.

To raise this issue with Secret Service, contact your closest Field Office.

Contact the FEC here and demand an immediate investigation into Obama’s foreign campaign contributions.

Whether or not the average reader can grasps the gravity of this fraud or not, I can assure you that the Secret Service and F.B.I. fully understand. They know exactly why someone would turn off these standard security features. They know that it represents an intentional opening of the flood gates for fraudulent online donations.

What the people need to know is what these Law Enforcement groups are going to do about it and if they are going to do it, before another election is stolen by fraud?

Are they loyal to America? – Or, to the Commander-in-thief?

Views: 2714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From Secret Service WEB site:

Surely using the internet to circumvent US Laws woudl be a crime that this secret Service task force would act upon. TEh SS does operate in foreign countries to stop other types of fraud like counterfitting US currency. Subverting the government of our country is at least as critical as defending the dollar from foreign attack.

Electronic Crimes Task Forces and Working Groups

On October 26, 2001, President Bush signed into law H.R. 3162, the USA PATRIOT Act. The U.S. Secret Service was mandated by this Act to establish a nationwide network of Electronic Crimes Task Forces (ECTFs). The concept of the ECTF network is to bring together not only federal, state and local law enforcement, but also prosecutors, private industry and academia. The common purpose is the prevention, detection, mitigation and aggressive investigation of attacks on the nation's financial and critical infrastructures.
The Secret Service's ECTF and Electronic Crimes Working Group initiatives prioritize investigative cases that involve electronic crimes. These initiatives provide necessary support and resources to field investigations that meet any one of the following criteria:

• Significant economic or community impact
  • Participation of organized criminal groups involving multiple districts or transnational organizations
  • Use of schemes involving new technology

Please see the following links for information on the ECTF program and on the individual task forces and working groups.

U.S. Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Forces

I recall a recent $7 Billion+ settlement between the nations merchants, Visa, Master Card and the member banks that issue those cards. www.waytoohigh.com

I would bet that the Credit Card issuing banks can and would do the due diligence that the Obama fraudsters will not, that is if they and their senior executives knew that they could be brought up on charges for their complicity in the commission of Patriot Act crimes and facilitating known campaign donation fraud.

Specifically, given that the banks have come under fire as of late, perhaps they should refuse CC processing from Obama's and other Democrat's WEB sites that fail to collect the CVV verification information. This would be a proactive example demonstrating that the banks care about Main Street and doing what's right to assure the integrity of our political process.

Furthermore the Credit Card processors should go back through the last several month's transactions reversing any donations that failed to include this information or that could be identified as coming from ISP's outside the USA.

I sent to my state GOP info site...They let me know they'd have Romney campaign look into it too...

Keep pressing this...it is important!

THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR YOUR HUGE EVERT TO EXPOSE THIS TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE . ( GOD BLESS )

The following was received in response to an e-mail I sent to ACTBlue, a Democrat campaign site. I wanted to share this while I reply asking them to outline exactly what "rigorous fraud" checking they do.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your message! We maintain a rigorous fraud check system to ensure that any contributions given through ActBlue are from American citizens. Please feel free to contact with us any further questions or concerns in the future.

--
Justin Koch

Political Team

ActBlue

Date: October 9, 2012 1:24:16 PM EDT
To: Info Queue a href="mailto:info@actblue.com">info@actblue.com>
Subject: Re: [ActBlue] Other: Other

First name: Marc
Last name: Goldstone
Email: homeinbhc@npgcable.com
Subject text: Other
Message: I am most concerned that your orginization is not requiring CVV information on Credit Card donations to weed out illegal foreign contributions. For this reason I will not be donating to Democrats in this election cycle and instead making generous contributions to the GOP and their candidates.

This is my second response to this.  I called the Secret service office in Jacksonville Florida.   The man snorted at me.  No kidding, it was a cross between a laugh and a snort!  Why because they are not an investigative branch.  Their job is just to protect the President.  They only investigate who might or might not be trying to do away with a president by  illegal means. 

So who decided it was time to call the Secret Service?  Try the FBI because unless our purpose is to simply bother people who can do nothing, we need to focus on contacting someone else.

The following is the second response from the ActBlue WEB site. They claim that the contributor confirms via an unspecified process that they are "American citizens." I suppose that in ActBlue's eyes all citizens of the Americas are US Citizens. They claim to look into the legitimacy of contributions with foreign ISP addresses but fail to define this process. But this means that they store the ISP addresses with each donation and this can be investigated by the FEC or Secret Service if they actually cared.

Hi again Marc,

So I should clarify--ActBlue does allow contributions from people with foreign addresses when those individuals are willing to confirm that they are American citizens. Our fraud checking system is related to this insofar as we attach a "fraud check score" to each contribution made, and when this score is high we look into the contribution to verify its legitimacy. The score is higher whenever the IP address from which the contribution is made is located outside the country, and so in this way we are able to double check on any contributions made from foreign addresses.

Please let me know if this answers your question. Thanks!

--
Justin Koch

Political Team

ActBlue

From: Marc Goldstone a href="mailto:homeinbhc@npgcable.com">homeinbhc@npgcable.com>
Date: October 9, 2012 8:13:51 PM EDT
Subject: Re: Re: [ActBlue] Other: Other

Justin,

Would you please be specific as to what "rigorous fraud checking" you have in place to assure there are no foreign contributions being accepted?

Thanks,

Marc

From: Info Queue a href="mailto:info@actblue.com">info@actblue.com>
Date: October 9, 2012 1:57:31 PM EDT
To: Marc Goldstone a href="mailto:homeinbhc@npgcable.com">homeinbhc@npgcable.com>

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your message! We maintain a rigorous fraud check system to ensure that any contributions given through ActBlue are from American citizens. Please feel free to contact with us any further questions or concerns in the future.

--
Justin Koch

Political Team

ActBlue

From: Marc Goldstone a href="mailto:homeinbhc@npgcable.com">homeinbhc@npgcable.com>
Date: October 9, 2012 1:24:16 PM EDT

First name: Marc
Last name: Goldstone
Email: homeinbhc@npgcable.com
Subject text: Other
Message: I am most concerned that your orginization is not requiring CVV information on Credit Card donations to weed out illegal foreign contributions. For this reason I will not be donating to Democrats in this election cycle and instead making generous contributions to the GOP and their candidates.
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)

No Indigo user with that email address found.

{#HS:2631837-19208#}

My next request of ActBlue re. contribution vetting:

Justin,

Thank you for your response however I do have a few more questions on the process and policy used in your Credit Card verification:

1) Exactly what is the confirmation and verification process used to vet the veracity of contributor's claim to be an American citizen?

2) What is your definition of "American citizen?" In other words, what country(s) in the Americas must contributors be citizens of?

3) With regard to your "fraud checking system," exactly what is the procedure of assigning a fraud check score?

4) What is the threshold score that would cause your organization to look into the legitimacy of the contribution?

5) Is each contribution from ISP's located outside the country double checked?

6) What exactly is your "double check" procedure used to vet the contributions from foreign addresses?

7) Is your process fool proof in rejecting illegal contributions?

8) How long a time after the contribution is made is it before you complete the verification process and reject each suspected illegal contribution?

9) Of your contributions received during 2012, what percentage have been suspect or determined to be from illegal sources and have all these been rejected or returned to the contributor?

Regards,

Marc Goldstone

I suppose the final word from ActBlue, blowing us all off...

Of course the FEC will not investigate in time to make a difference, Obama will see to that.

Marc

----------------------------------------------------

Hi Marc,

I apologize, but we do not keep the wealth of data that would be necessary to fully answer many of the questions in your most recent reply. The FEC ultimately assesses the veracity of every contributor's claim to citizenship, just as it assesses the veracity of any contributor's agreement that he or she is not a federal government contractor, etc. As such, a more thorough explanation of the full vetting process can certainly be provided by them. Feel free to contact them here: http://www.fec.gov/pages/contact.shtml

Also, on a clarifying note, our definition of American citizen is the same as that delineated by federal and state law, i.e. a citizen of the United States of America.

Thanks!

--
Justin Koch

Political Team

ActBlue

Date: October 10, 2012 11:46:25 AM EDT

Justin,

Thank you for your response however I do have a few more questions on the process and policy used in your Credit Card verification:

1) Exactly what is the confirmation and verification process used to vet the veracity of contributor's claim to be an American citizen?
2) What is your definition of "American citizen?" In other words, what country(s) in the Americas must contributors be citizens of?
3) With regard to your "fraud checking system," exactly what is the procedure of assigning a fraud check score?
4) What is the threshold score that would cause your organization to look into the legitimacy of the contribution?
5) Is each contribution from ISP's located outside the country double checked?
6) What exactly is your "double check" procedure used to vet the contributions from foreign addresses?
7) Is your process fool proof in rejecting illegal contributions?
8) How long a time after the contribution is made is it before you complete the verification process and reject each suspected illegal contribution?
9) Of your contributions received during 2012, what percentage have been suspect or determined to be from illegal sources and have all these been rejected or returned to the contributor?

Regards,

Marc Goldstone

royal blow off...nice job on the letter though! ""stonewalling" is all they know...lies and more lies...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service