Ok guys, this is what I'm seeing here. We have Ops, on the ground at the border, and other groups ready to join. We, the Patriots, give our all when we are needed, such as this time. Patriots leave their jobs, family, homes, and comfort, to fight for the security and well being of this nation. They spend every dime they have, wiping out life saving needed in these hard times, and even go into debt for their cause.They stay in tents (when available), out in temperatures well in excess of 105 degrees, in sun and rain, sandstorms, without luxuries or accommodations such as toilets,showers, or a/c to sleep and cool down under. They eventually run out of funds for necessities, such as food and water, but yet remain for the cause. This is the basic of needs even. Think guys, working under these conditions with very little to no food and water at times. That isn't even to mention gas, ammo, and other imperative equipment for the operation, that cannot be abandoned. We all see on the news, in the papers, and on post here on fb,about all the diseased illegals and criminals coming across, the drugs being brought into our people and kids, the human trafficking, the murders, and our citizens and officials getting fired upon from the other side of the border. What about the border breaches from the Mexican military and the cartel??? Guys, it's 10 times worst than it's being reported. Bodies being found here daily. Our Patriots put their lives on the line 24/7, in harish conditions, lives on the line, unfunded, and losing all. This they do for their families, their country, and for their fellow man, YOU. When post come out about needing for everyone doing their part and fund these Ops.,they get countless likes and shares and God speeds, but no one hardly at all is contributing. These Ops.,shut down, what is going to happen to this country??? Whom do you expect to save us then??? Our corrupt government??? Our un-American president??? How has that been working for ya??? They are the reason this Nation is in the condition it stands in today. Some argue that the congress is proposing this and proposing that. Some say they are starting to impeach Obama and it will change. All well and good. Needs to be done, but to this point, have you seen ANYTHING being done or passed for sure??? Have we got the time to wait??? Hell NO!!! Our country is being invaded NOW. We are under attack no matter how you look at it in any prospective. The time to wait is over and the time to act is NOW, and it falls on your fellow Patriots and yourselves to do this.You need to step up and help fight for our lives and freedom. United we stand. Find an Op to support. Do your part. Mine is Op: P.O.P.- Patriots On Patrol. We have PayPal accts set up for this Op. go to PayPal and send to firefighter70467@aol.com or also through PayPal and the Patriots For America at th3hunt3r.101@gmail.com. If more info on this Op is needed, please contact me by email at firefighter70467@aol.com, by PM'ing my facebook, or by text or call at 985-516-6683. If you want to support another Op, by all means do. All Ops need funding and we all on the same mission, to secure this border. And remember, you don't have to send thousands that you don't have. $20,$50, $100, or whatever you can do. If you'd rather donate other than PayPal, contact me and work something out. Thanks guys for listening and think really hard about whats right. May God bless and watch over our Patriots and God bless the USA. Please All Share On Your Walls.  Archie R. Seals II

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When do we leave?  I'm w/u all u get is great job lets go i am there just like OAS did and then no one comes.   YOU GUYS ARE GREAT I WOULD LOVE TO GO 

I AM GNG TO GET ON YOUR SITE OP:POP AND I WILL MAKE A DONATION 

I AM GNG TO MA THIS WKEND THEN TO THE RED STATE GATHERING IN TX ON AUG 7 HOPE 2 SPK 2 MANY CONGRESSMEN AT THAT TIME.   

HOW LONG R U GNG 2 B DOWN THERE?    I THOUGHT THAT THE MINUTEMEN ARE PLANNING AN OP ALSO CALLED OPERATION NORMANDY SOME 3500 ARE GNG TO GO THERE 

KEEP ME POSTED.  

GOD SPEED

• I'm waiting for word back from Gen. Gilchrist from the MM project. He doesnt have that many yet. What I'm trying to do is this: There are 11 ops that we know of working on the border. MM would be 12. There is 1200 miles of texas/mexico border. Divide the state into 12 sectors, 100 miles per sector. I have contacted 5 of the 11 ops and they agree agree, but still need to contact the other 6. Form a council with the 12 op cmnders. All have equal say, but no leader. All agree on majority rule. Discuss and come up with a SOP for all to follow. Each op cover their designated sector. All are for the same mission, so why not unite and cover whole border??? Thoughts??? I've also got contact with a Major of the Texas Rangers. He covers 27 of the border counties. He said he and the Rangers would assist us as much as law would allow. Also, I have been talking to and the support of a man running for Rep. of Texas, and a lady that I'm pretty sure will be the next Texas Governor. My op name is OP: P.O.P. - Patriots On Patrol. Would love to know what you guys think and if OAS would help support. We will soon have several thousand Militia members on the ground and need on going supply chain for them. Several groups already working ops, and some of these guys you'll know from DC, OAS. By the way, if I pull all ops into 1, think it would be right to have Alamo in the op name. :)

• tried to join Chris Davis group three-four weeks ago, but apparently didn't pass his background check, because I never heard back from him. That's pretty poor leadership, if you're going to kick a vet to the curb.. 

• I run no background checks, I'm hunting standing Patriots. Davis doesnt run them anymore either. I originally was going to take his command but backed away when I saw how group was being run. I started this op and still work with his few guys.

• i think the MM project is gng to be there in may of 2015 that is what i red on their site.

i have no clue what paypal is where do i send a ck.  

I AM GNG TO MA THIS WKEND THEN TO THE RED STATE GATHERING IN TX ON AUG 7 HOPE 2 SPK 2 MANY CONGRESSMEN AT THAT TIME.   

keep me posted.  thanx

• Archie Seals is a credible, reliable, dedicated patriot..........he was with OAS in D.C............if we can help let's do it.....20 Bucks would be great..............where you think it is most needed.

• Col. We might be able to put a Pay-Pal button for donations on the site if Archie can manage it.
      I've done it a couple of times in the past on other web sites, I'm not sure how it would work on this PFA .Ning system, I'll leave it to you and Archie make the decision. I think he already has an account.

• Thank you Col. Means a lot to me coming from you. I miss you guys. Ok. I will do however you guys suggest. We have a paypal set up and I intend on posting every month the invoice to show all everywhere, how much was received then break down to show where every dime went to our ops. I appreciate all you guys do and the Patriots on the border will be very appreciable also. God bless you guys.

• too dam bad how bout our marine huh?   Our border guards shot at isn't that an act of war and w/illegals invading cannot we shoot at them?    Isn't Art IV Sect 4 supposed to get our govt to send troops to defend the states?   Perry good move now if Brewer and Martinez do the same that would be great

This reply was deleted.