Constitutional Emergency

"Here is a response from Senator Ayotte regarding the purging of our military.  I wonder why the President, Sec of State and the DOJ are not held to such standards."

Mrs Carroll

December 10, 2013

Dear Mrs. Carroll:

Thank you for your comments regarding the dismissal of senior military officers.  I appreciate hearing from you.

There is no greater responsibility than leading America's sons and daughters in uniform.  The men and women who serve as commanders in the military are among our nation's finest individuals.  Commanders are asked to make significant sacrifices on behalf of our country, and they deserve our deepest respect and appreciation.

Because we entrust them with such significant authority and responsibility, they must be held to the highest standards of conduct.  When commanders fail to meet these standards, appropriate corrective action must be taken.  In recent years, despite the fact that the vast majority of commanders serve with distinction and honor, a number of senior officers have been forced out of the military because of offences ranging from improper relationships and fraudulent gambling to sexual misconduct and negligence of duties.

As a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee and the spouse of a retired Air Force officer, I will continue to monitor DoD's maintenance and enforcement of standards to ensure that commanders are treated fairly and also held to account when they fall short.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me.  As your Senator, it is important for me to hear from you regarding the current issues affecting our nation.  Please do not hesitate to be in touch again if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Signature
Kelly A. Ayotte
U. S. Senator

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sure sounds like a FUVM type form letter to me.Lots of blather and lather -nothing but soft soap which is basically LIE and perfume.Not much substance in politics --eh?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM Commanders are treated fairly and also held to account when they (FALL SHORT).  Sounds like the senator left a way out.  The Washington two step.

Now you have an idea where those in Congress stand.  Homo joe can cavort, but woe be to others.  You know that the POTUS is transparent, you can see all the Garbage he carries.

she's a waist a time........  Instead of forcing out because of supposed misscoduct.   Hold them to the same standard the rest of men and women have to answer too.  UCMJ and prosecution.  Ah,,, but they can't and easier  to send em home with full benefits as they are the very people that control and use the UCMJ to create discipline throughout the armed service for control and order.

A Riff is a Riff for those who quietly or publicly oppose the executive policies.   Look at the amount of pantie waists that sit on the arm services committees and back ground and what they actually do.  Nothing !!!!

She is only you what you want to hear the whole lot of people in DC are nothing but liars and frauds and all should be removed they are worthless and they are not for the people but the scumbag in the WH   

She is a follow-me slug. She's dancing to Obummers tune. She's on the payroll.

Her response was hog wash. Obama has purged 197 officers and I know all of them can't be bad apples in a barrel

THE PEOPLE ARE AT FAULT ( THEY VOTE THE SAME PEOPLE IN OVER & OVER ) I CAN NOT TELL YOU THE DISTASTE I HAVE FOR THESE PEOPLE , THEY ARE THE CAUSE FOR THE DOWN FALL OF THIS COUNTRY .

Ayotte is a dim light in a dark room. She has never really been a patriot in spite of her husband being retired from the Air Force. Evidently he has not taught her anything about being a true patriot.

blah! blah! woof! woof!  pppffffftttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

NOTHING WILL BE DONE.... NOT TODAY AND NOT NEXT WEEK, THIS IS NOTHING BUT TALK.   THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO OBAMA, AS WE ALL KNOW HE DON'T CARE FOR THE MILITARY..........I CALL THIS TREASON.

Hypocrite. Obama kiss-a$$.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service